Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonzino's Request Thread [MxF, FxF, Original, Fandoms]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzino

Super-Earth
Hello everyone,

My name is bonzino, and I'm up for anything out of the ordinary. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in some good old "romance followed by intercourse", oh no. What that means is that I don't want to do some boring old human story.

I want you and me, future writing partner, to do different things. Let's make that romantic story take place in a world where humans are partly aquatic. Or let's make a story where someone gets genderbent- a guy into a girl or the other way around. Or let's make it in a world filled with superheroes! Maybe the superheroes get invaded by demons and then slug people show up to join fun whilst gods play around by having orgies with ancient beasts-- you get the idea, right?

I'm up for anything. Check my f-list and you'll see how much of it is just 'yes' after 'yes'. Just smut, just plot, whatever you want, just as long as it's out of ordinary. Send me a message, and let's work something out!

------------------------------

Let's suppose you came in here for the fandoms, hm? Well let me tell you some fandoms I RP for. I should say, I don't do movies or live action TV shows.

• Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
  • Soul Eater
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Marvel Comics
  • DC Comics
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • And others. Don't be afraid to ask!

For these fandoms, I can RP as a Canon or as an OC character. I'll do any kind of pairing, CanonXCanon, OCXOC, CanonXOC, just as long as it's an enjoyable plot. That's right, plot. I don't do just smut with these fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom