Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trixie's Dom, Anime, & Games Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie

Super-Earth
Current Craving: 4/18/2014
Recently, I've been playing some Persona 4 and I'm really interested in doing an RP along those lines. Particularly, I REALLY like the character of Chie Satonaka, and would love to do something relating to her. This could be dom, sub, or whatever and I'm open to playing opposite of any character from said game (particularly Kanji or Naoto), including an OC. Feel free to PM me about this!

For a while, I've been trying to do more submissive RPs (I'm a bit of a switch myself) but as of late, I've been thinking more about playing someone who is not just on the dom side, but someone who really wants to actually DOMINATE whomever they're with.

List of Fandoms
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • Attack on Titan
  • Final Fantasy
  • Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
  • Grandia (Especially Grandia II)
  • Marvel heroes
  • Remember Me - Nilin

Specific Cravings

Here's a list of specific ideas I want to do. I'm glad to hear other ideas, though!

Robin the Pirate Queen

I've always really loved the character of Nico Robin from One Piece. I think she's awesome, sexy, and I love her powers. My specific craving is a "what if" scenario -- what if her life had gone differently, she never joined up with the main characters, and things just got worse for her in life?

I imagine her actually getting a bit on the cruel side, and starting to take revenge on the World Government and pirates she's dealt with in the past. Turning her more or less into a dominatrix who uses her powers very... creatively.

The RP itself would entail her taking a personal plaything for her growing fleet of pirate ships -- it can be male or female, but I would prefer male. She utterly dominates down the Grand Line, and enjoys her plaything during the off hours -- teasing, stroking, domming, and humiliating for her own pleasure. There are a handful of kinks I want to work in as well, but I figure that's best left up to whomsoever decides they're interested!

Just a few notes:

• I don't mind using canons. Perhaps she meets Zoro or Sanji in a different way and uses them as playthings... and maybe even brings Nami in on the action (more on that about my specific kink)
  • I only do threads. Sorry!
  • I don't have much time usually, and I'd like to make headway with this, so I'm only going to be taking one person. I'm going to be a little on the picky side, too.
  • NO scat, NO blood, NO watersports. They just don't turn me on.
  • I'm okay with OCs, I'd just like to talk it out first.

RE: Domination & Fandoms (One Piece)

Figured I'd throw a little image up here. Nico Robin I'll be turning this into an actual presentable thread sometime later today, heh.

RE: Domination & Fandoms

A bump because I actually made itp resentable!

RE: The Tales of the Dom -- Anime & Games

Bump for a little edit.

RE: The Tales of the Dom -- Anime & Games

Update -- added Nilin from Remember Me.

If you don't mind more of a smutty roleplay, then we might be able to work something out. I'm a final fantasy fan. But here's the big question. Would you agree to do a breast growth kink in our roleplay? Pm me your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom