Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed into becoming a Sex Slave (Ryanmo97 & Kittirai)

She tilts her head a little confused that he was changing his mind about the sexist panties she supposedly had though she did have some fairly lacy ones that matched the bra so that should do.

She went back upstairs to her things changing and returning down stairs before heading into the kitchen, not sure what there was to cook.

Ryan smiled when Winter came back down in a nice pair of panties that covered her bottom properly. "That's much better," he said. "I don't know how you women can stand that string going up your butt.. Anyway... The kitchen is pretty well stocked so anything that you want to make you should be able to find..."

You said sexy and most men find that sexy..... Was there something you wanted me to make? I'm not exactly the best cook just so you know.

"Well, I don't find that sexy..." he said, "And since you don't know how to cook I'll make dinner..." Ryan then walked into the kitchen.

"I didn't say i don't know how to cook, just not much.... " She grumbled lightly though stepped out of the way to let him deal with it.

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan got a couple of steaks out of the fridge. He turned the grill on. "How do you like your steak cooked?"

She sighs running her hand up through her short hair, not sure what to have expected from this particular deal, but having a steak cooked for her wasn't really on the list.

"Medium rare ....thanks...

Back
Top Bottom