Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed into becoming a Sex Slave (Ryanmo97 & Kittirai)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful clothing wholesale company. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. But, he had a bit of a problem, someone was stealing from the company. Well over $250,000 in money was uncounted for. So he hired a private investigation company and was stunned by the results. His secretary had been the one doing the stealing.

He and his secretary had been together since he opened the company 10 years ago, she was the first person he hired. They were together through the good times and the bad. She was like family and for her to do this to him was like a punch in the gut. He thought about calling the police. But then he had a much better idea... The next morning he called her in to his office...

Winter Galkili
Height: 5'2
Weight: Not polite to ask this.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Body Type: Lithe

Winter strode into his office the next morning as if nothing was wrong in the slightest. Her short black hair bouncing lightly as she moved barely hanging over her ears. The black and red suit jacket she wore over a white dress shirt was pull rather firmly over her form showing the slight curve of her fair sized breasts . The long black shirt she wore covered her rather well save that every step she took flashed a bit of bare leg through the slits along the side of the dress. Her heels clicked lightly as she moved before the desk seemingly a little surprised and a bit annoyed to be called in so early.

"You wanted to see me?"

Ryan was wearing a navy blue suit, with a white shirt and navy blue tie. He was looking over the report he got from the private investigation company again. He wanted to make sure that it was Winter before he did anything. But, it was Winter...

He sighed when he heard the knock on the door. Ryan looked up and saw Winter walk in, he smiled, "Hey, Winter. Yes I did. Have a seat..." Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and propped himself against it. "So... A few weeks ago, I got a call from accounting... They were doing the books and found that $250,000 was missing... I called in a private investigation company and they checked into everyone at the company. They sent me the results last night... and I've been poring over it reading it and re-reading it hoping and praying that I was reading it wrong... But I didn't... Winter... The report says that you are the one who took it..."

She blinks fidgiting a little in the chair as she sat down though she tried to mask it.

"There must be some sort of mistake sir. Are you sure they were investigating everything properly?

She swallows a bit inwardly cursing herself for getting a little bit too greedy on what she had been taking.

Ryan had a sad look on his face... "Yes, Winter... they are a very reputable company. They double and triple check all of their findings..." Ryan then sighed, "Winter... we have been working together for 10 years... You were the first person I hired here... You and me... We built all of this... If you were having money troubles... you could have come to me... You know I would have given it to you... But, to steal... I'm... I'm at a lost for words... All I want to know is Why Winter? Why?"

She winces a little not meeting his gaze.

"Was rather easy at first and well i just kinda found reasons for a bit more here and there...... "

She exhales deeply rubbing the back of her head.

Ryan shook his head... "I just can't believe this Winter... There's nothing else I can do... I'm going to have to call the police..." Ryan walked back around to his desk, sat down and got ready to call the police.

::She winces at that .:

"No please. Don't..... looki'm sorry .... Is there any way to do this with out getting the cops or any one else in volved in this sort of thing. Word gets out and i'd loose all the contacts made over the years...."

Ryan looked at Winter, "The way I see it there is one only one way out of this... I will pay the money back to the company.. but that will put you in debt to me. And, I know you don't have $250,000 to pay me back so... The way I see it, the only way for you to pay me back, is for you to become my sex slave."

::She blinks softly her eyes narrowing a bit as she leans forward towards him.:

"Are you kidding? that's not the best joke if you are....."

"She sits back biting her lip a little not sure what she would do if he was serious.:

"I'm not kidding..." said Ryan, "You've cost me and this company $250,000 you can either go to jail or submit yourself to me and become my sex slave... It's your choice..." Ryan sat there and waited for Winter's answer.

::She sighs running a hand though her black hair looking him over. ::

I really don'thave any choice in this do i? Alright fine... I'll be your slave,....."

Ryan smiled, "I thought you would see things my way..." Ryan reached into his desk and pulled out a piece of paper... "This contract gives me complete ownership of all your assets. Everything you own will now belong to me. It also states that you will do anything and everything I tell you to do... If you fail to do anything I say You will be in breach of contract and I will call the police..." He pushed the contract in front of her... "Sign it..."

She blinks at the fact he had this set up so quickly.

"A little harsh to want everything i have isn't it?"

She flinches a little at the stare and sighs softly reaching out to take the pen and slowly sign her name on the contract.

Ryan smiled once Winter signed the contract... "Yes.. But remember how much you stole from me.... Now... I want to get a good look at you... Strip down to your bra and panties... Nice and slow..."

She frowns slowly rising out of the seat giving a small glance towards the door before reaching up and unfastening the buttons of her dress shirt. She swallows a little leaving the front of her shirt open showing the white bra, as she slips out of her suit jacket letting it drop back on the chair before untucking her dress suirt and pulling it off. She tosses it aside with the jacket showing fairly tanned and tone flesh and a ample in only a decent handfull of contained breast still hidden by her bra.

Ryan smiled as Winter removed her suit jacket and dress shirt. He was glad that she didn't put up any resistance. "Very nice... please continue..."

She closes her eyes not sure if she liked this more or less than dealing with the cops.

She slips her hands down unfastening her belt and pulling loose her dress. She bends forward wiggling lightly at her hips to push the some what slinky dress skirt down over his hips . She eventually steps out of it , her long legs on display with a matching set of white panties covering her nethers. Her body left in nothing but her underwear and heels.

Ryan smiled, "Very nice... From now on every time you walk into my office and I'm alone you will strip down to your bra and panties... That is all for now... You may get dressed... I'm giving you the rest of the day off... I want you to go to your home and pack your things... You are moving into my house. You know my address... I will be home at 6 PM... I want you to be wearing your sexiest lingerie and heels when I get home..."

She nods softly gathering up her clothing and pulling it on before all but storming out the door a flush of embaressment covering her face at what she was doing.

Ryan smiled as Winter dressed and left. That night he arrived at his home in the suburbs. He was glad he saw Winter's car in the driveway. He walked into the front door, "Winter... I'm home..."

She stood in the living room in relatively plain view of the door. Dark blue laced boots with high heels comeing up to her mid thigh. A matching silk thong was pulled tight over her nethers and up between her ass cheeks and a lace strapless bra of the same make covered her breasts. She clearly did not quite seem thrilled to be there however.

Ryan smiled as he looked at Winter. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek... "You look very nice... So... What did you make for dinner?"

She blinks wincing.

"You didn't say i had to do that ..... I don't have anything ready..."

Ryan smiled... "No... I didn't think you would... Go into the kitchen and start cooking.. Oh, but before you do... go upstairs and put some proper panties on. From now on you won't wear and thongs or G-Strings." Ryan then sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Back
Top Bottom