Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just like Her (SilverxPhantomSentinel)

What she never thought would happen, did at last. He showed some compassion to her when he dried her tears and kissed her deeply. "I love you a lot dad, but...forcing me into it is not the way. Not everyone is used to being raped by their father...and maybe asking your daughter to do it might sound really weird...but...talking does it...you shouldn't have done it that way," she told him after she pulled back from the kiss. She was going to resist the pleasure, because she wouldn't take part in a rape attempt...but of course, she wouldn't try to deny to him, or else he would tie her again.

Hearing her said that made him stop. Ray was shocked hearing that coming out of her mouth. He sighed and held her. "Your mother died years ago. I didn't date because of my job and seeing you, just reminded my of my dear Christina. Everything you have physically, you got from her. The wild, forbidden urges were driving me insane." he admitted to her. "Seeing you laying like that finally put me over the edge. I needed, but fear you'll hate me." he sighed. Looking at her, he kissed his daughter one more time. "I still want you. I want to make you into a woman. But we can pretend it was he said with a light chuckle.

Krista sighed and when he kissed her, she actually kissed him back this time. "You don't get it dad...It's...not that I don't want to...This will actually be my first time, but it's the way you did it. You just startled me a lot, thinking you decided to rape me. I guess it's all clear now..." she told him, pushing her panties off her and taking off the rest of her clothes until she was naked. "But I'll ask you one thing...If we are going all the way...don't cum in me, I'm in my period right now."

Ray watched and nod. "I won't rape you, I promise, and I'm sorry for coming at you in such a manner." he said as sees Krista drop her panties. He saw all of her and he was officially erect now. Standing, he did the same by removing his shirt, pants and boxers. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to cum in you." he assured her.

Krista reached up and kissed her dad this time, she really loved him a lot. After she finished, she laid back and winked at him. "Go on dad, do it. But be careful at first, it's my first time," she said with a reassuring smile on her beautiful face. She really loved her dad, and she knew how lonely he was. So maybe this way he wouldn't feel so depressed.

From that kiss, he gladly kissed her back. To think she was hiding those feeling for some time now. He felt like a fool trying to rape her. Now he felt okay with this, no more hiding his true feelings like that with her again. Ray moved on top of his daughter and held her hand. "It will sting, but I'll go nice and slow." he smiled. His manhood rubbed and prodded her wet entrance until the head slid inside he thrust in and out of her, adding more of his shaft each time until it got to her hymen. Ray made sure she was okay before proceeding. With a gentle grip, he thrust forward and took Krista's virginity.

Krista nodded when her dad moved on top of her and spoke, her legs were almost holding him and her hands were together with their fingers clasped with each other. The moment he broke through her hymen, she closed her eyes and breathed heavily to withstand the pain, which fortunately, was barely noticeable. A bit of blood came out of her but she ignored it and looked into her father's eyes. "Daddy...it's ok. You can move now," she told him and caressed his cheek with her free hand.

Ray looked into hers and nod his head. He slowly pulled out a bit before thrusting all they way back in. He continued this pace for a while as he looked at his daughter. His hands soon wrapped around her waist and his hips began to go faster. He knew the pain wouldn't last long, so he picked up the pace after a good while. he watched her expressions and herd her moans as his lips goes from her cheek to her neck. "Daddy loves you so much, Krista." he whispered in her ear and goes deeper inside her womanhood.

Krista moaned with a smile as her father went faster on her, keeping the deep thrusts and she could feel how his member dove right into her and very deep. "Your sweet daughter...loves you too, daddy..." she told him with a sweet voice and hugged him, her legs curled a bit around his waist, bringing him closer. She really loved him.

"I'm glad, Krista. I'll always make you happy." Ray said before giving his daughter a passionate kiss. His tongue slowly entered her mouth, to make the love more intense. His hips felt her legs entrapping him, not like he was going to pull out, but would warn her when he's going to climax. "I see you love how big daddy is" he whispered before nibbling on her ear.

Krista was slowly reaching her orgasm, and she could feel how it was quickly building up inside her. When he kissed her lips and pushed his tongue inside her mouth, she let him in and licked his tongue too. Her insides got tighter when he thrusted deeper and she was about to climax. "Dad...daddy! I'm really close!" She told him and kssed his lips again.

"Go ahead, my dear, release your orgasm. I'll help as well." Ray told her as he kissed her back. His pace got quicker and a bit stronger as Krista's body started tightening and the moans got louder. A hand reached down, and he began gently tease her clit. "Come on honey, cum for daddy." he said with a nice smile.

Krista nodded with a smile to her father and within a few seconds, her insides tightened even more this time and within a few seconds his member got covered in her white goo, along with loud moan. She hugged her father and breathed heavily in a rusty way. "Daddy....that was perfect."

Ray held her body as she cried out. He caressed Krista's body and could hear her heavy breathing and heart beating. "I'm glad you loved it, Krista." he said. he pulled his member out and kissed her lips. His length was dripping of her juices. "Since you climaxed you'll be a bit more sensitive now." he told her as he made her lay on her stomach. I'll show you another position in which we'll both feel good." he said as he got her on all fours. "Going behind his daughter, he held her hips before thrusting his member back in her.

Krista looked at her father as he pulled out of her and made her get in doggystyle. She moaned once again when his member was pushed into her again and he held her hips. "Aahh...dad...I love you...I love you daddy..." she whispered softly as she was really sensitive. Even if she would regret later, she knew how lonely he had been and how he really deserved someone that truly made him happy, and maybe his daughter was the right person.

Ray smiled completely when Krista said she loved him. Hearing that made his heart whole the day he lost Christina. She really filled the void in his heart, he just never knew how much it was until he had those sexual urges for his daughter. "Daddy love you too, baby." he said with great joy in his voice, not to mention a few moans. His hands moved from her hips to her breasts and he leaned forward, with caused his length, to dive deeper then when Krista was laying down. Now it was his cock that was twitching inside of her.

Within a few minutes, Krista could feel her body tensing once again. Her climax was coming closer and closer the more his member sunk into her womanhood. And she really couldn't stand the pleasure anymore, so she buried her face into the sheets and screamed out of his name along with a couple of muffled moans. "Dad! I'm going to come!!!" she told him and just as she said those words, her insides tightened around his long and hard shaft, her legs trembled and she lost her support. She simply laid there, panting and breathing heavily.

As soon as Krista was about to collapse, Ray caught her in time. His own orgasm was coming once he felt hers once again. As promised, he pulled out when he was ready. Laying his daughter on her stomach, he finally unloads his white goo on her face and chest. He too was breathing heavy and sweating from that intense passion. He laid beside Krista and held her. "Did you enjoy your first time?" he asked her. Never before had he felt so alive, it was like he was reborn once again.

Krista moved with her father as he turned her around and felt something warm being shot onto her chest and then her face. She taste it and it tasted really bitter and salty, but nevertheless, she swallowed some of it. "I...did...Daddy...Your cum tastes ugly, though..." she told him with a giggle. "I'm going to take a shower now...do you want to sleep with me?" she asked him as she walked to the bathroom, her cute buttocks shaking in plain sight...his cute buttocks.

"Go ahead and shower, Krista, but not the hallway bathroom." he said and got up. He chuckled seeing her ass shake like that. Walking beside his daughter, he rubbed her butt and lead the way. Ray took Krista to the master bedroom, where he sleeps. "It was big consisting of a king-sized bed, White and blue curtains against the window, closet with plenty of space, and a side bathroom that he uses. It was always clean, so she had nothing to worry about. "You can shower in there, and you can sleep in this bedroom." he told her. Now that they're intimate, there was no need for her to go to her room unless she's changing, doing homework, or anything else she does.

Back
Top Bottom