Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just like Her (SilverxPhantomSentinel)

Silver117

Pulsar
The clock chimed thirty minutes past four. Ray knew that was the time his daughter would be coming home from school. He waited for her as he types on his computer. He was an inspiring author, known for his stories of suspense and romance. His inspiration was always his wife. She was always there when he needed her, rather it be a nice chat, a healthy meal, or hot sex. The stories soon came to a halt after his love died in a car crash. He felt lost, alone, and nearly gave up all hope. That's stopped when his daughter started filling in that role by cooking and helping him out with stories. His mood changed and it was all thanks to her.

One night as he was typing, he was thinking about his daughter. It was there he began typing all kinds of sexual things he would do to her. Upon seeing this, he instantly deleted it. He could be having the hots for her, she's his daughter for goodness sake. But it got worse by the day as he notice how she looks so much like his deceased wife. It became hard to resist the urges every time she was near him. Some how, he manages to play it cool.

As time on the clock passes by, he could hear the door opening, turning, Ray sees hid child entering. "Hey there, how was school?" he asked.

Krista had changed since her mother died a few years ago. He had grown a lot more mature and had learnt to deal with more things, like treating her depressed dad and cooking for him. It was no big issue for her, she loved to cook for him, but she knew she would never have her mother again.

Now, aged sixteen, Krista was living a normal life in high-school. She lived a privileged life with her father, who had become quite successful with the books he had sold. But deep inside her, she knew he would never be able to overcome such a loss like his wife. However, they were still very close to each other.

The young stepped through the door quite tired and fell down on the couch. "Hey dad...meh...school was like always, boring. But at least I'm doing ok. How about you?" she asked him and walked to the fridge to get a glass of water. She poured the liquid inside a glass and started to drink it, waiting for her father's response.

"It's always boring in your point of view." Ray said and chuckled. He continued to type as his Krista walks passed him into the kitchen. "Everything's going well. I should have the next chapter done by this weekend." he answered. He stopped typing for a bit to look at her. A smile came as she watched her drink.

"Tell me, what do you think about this?" he asked and gestured her to come over and read the latest page of his newest chapter. If anything, he knew she was his best critic. Often telling him to add this or delete that. "You always say add more surprises. This should undoubtedly blow their minds." he told her.

Krista smiled when her father told her he was about to finish the next the chapter. She nodded and agreed without hesitating when her opinion was asked by her father. She loved to help him with his books, but today she just didn't feel like it. She was jus really tired after a long day at school. But still, she looked at what he was writing and shrugged. "The detail you are giving there is appropiate and I like it...but other than that, there is nothing too extraordinary about it. It looks like it will be one classic Ray chapter...where the characters will have a talk," she teased him. She loved to tease him with "The Ray Chapters", since she didn't like the chapters Ray wrote where it was heavily dialogue-based.

She walked back to the couch and laid there on her school uniform. She wanted to go upstairs and take a shower, but she was really exhausted.

When Krista got close, Ray got nervous. Having his daughter this close gave him a good look at her. Her hair, her eyes, even her figure; it all reminded him about his wife. The urge to just hold and touch her inappropriately was getting strong. Somehow, he managed to resist. He listen intently about her comments. He smiled before pouting. If anything, whenever she said something was a "Ray Chapter," he had to glare. "Hey, those 'Ray Chapter's' are what makes me money." he said in return. He noticed how exhausted she was and got up from his chair. "I'll order some pizza, you look too tired to cook." he said rubbing her shoulder.

Krista just couldn't help but laugh at the explanation of why did he write such boring and monotone chapters, but he was right. He made lots of money with that. Her father seemed to notice how tired she was, and his touch made her smile. She rubbed her cheeks to his hands and then looked at him. "Aww....dad....thanks. You didn't have to do that anyways...but thanks..." she told him and took out her phone. She checked for any messages but didn't have any. She hadn't have a boyfriend yet, mostly because they made fun of her for being a "Daddy's girl."

Ray decided to call it a day for writing and called for to order a large pizza and sodas. He relaxed and sat close to Krista. With a smile on his face, his hand caressed her cheek. "I don't I've ever told you this, but you look just like Christina. From her hair to her eyes, ever you teasing review about my books." he said chuckling, referring to her mother. "I think the only trait you go from me is the love for writing." he tells her with a smile. His hand unconsciously move from her cheek to her arm. He could hear his own heart beat as he looked at her school uniform. More and more urges to have her began to rise. The only thing holding him back what the knowledge of doing this was taboo. His urges stopped as soon as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, most likely the delivery." he said and got up.

Krista looked at her father as he rubbed her cheek and spoked ever so lovely about her resembling her mother. That certainly brought a blush to her cheeks. She hadn't seen her father as nothing else but her father since her mother died, so she didn't share the taboo feelings he felt for her. At last, she heard the doorbell ringing and her father stood up to get the pizza. She nodded and stood up to go to the table and sat on a chair, waiting for her father.

Once Ray paid for the delivery, he closes the door and heads to the table. The fresh smell of pizza went up his nose, and it made his stomach growl. "Heh, after a light lunch, I can't help to be hungry." he told Krista before chuckling. He got some plates for them and glasses for the soda. This was a great distraction from his private desires. He watched Krista get some slices before getting his. "Did you need any help with your homework?" he asked as he sat down to eat.

Krista took a slice and started to eat it while her dad asked her if she needed any help with her homework. She shook her head and swallowed. "No dad...not this time. It's rather easy. I'll just do it quick and go to bed. I'm really tired," she told her and poured some soda on both of their glasses. She drank some and grabbed another slice of pizza to eat. Today she wasn't as talkative as she usually was, mostly because of the long and tiring day she had.

"Okay, finish up and you have a good night." he said as he got his soda. Dinner was more quiet than usual for Ray, he would normally listen to her go on about her day. He decided not to pry for now and complete his meal. Once done. He did a little reading as his daughter heads to bed. After a few pages, Ray decided to check in on Krista. There should be nothing wrong with that in his opinion. Placing the book down, he heads upstairs towards Krista's room. Cracking the door a bit, he peeks in her room to see how's she's doing.

After finishing dinner, she stood up from her chair and yawned. "Goodnight dad," she told him and went upstairs to her room. She undressed and put on her pajama: a simple t-shirt and a pair of shorts with only panties under her shorts, no bra. She laid on the bed and sighed. "I should do my homework...I'll tomorrow I think..." she thought with a chuckle. After a few minutes, she was fast asleep; her cute butt pointing to the door where her father was peeking at her.

To see her in a position like that made ay sweat. His heart began to race. To see his own daughter position like that, all sorts of lewd thing went through his head. He shook his head and panted a bit. He could do this, that's his own daughter. He let's her rest as he goes to his room. He lays on his bed thinking about what to do for the next chapter of his book. it soon went from that to Krista's hot figure. He could stop imagining his own daughter nude. He finally hand enough and decided to do something about it. He goes and grabbed a few cloths, just to bound her in case she struggles, and heads back to her room.

Krista was unaware that her perverted father was outside of her room, just aching to get his hands on her beautiful body. She simply turned around and laid on her chest. She was really tired, and also in a deep sleep. She wasn't really suspecting that her father would try to seduce her, so she wasn't ready.

If there was a time to take advantage of this situation, now would be it for Ray. He quietly slips in her room, closing and locking the door. He could hear breathing and his heart racing at the same time. He inches closer to Krista until he was looking over her. His hand shivered a bit before touching her smooth skin. With great caution, he turned her over onto her back. Forgive me... he though as he ties both her wrists to her bed post. Once tied, his hand began rubbing her smooth skin, to the point he was touching her exposed breasts. Shhe was really coming of age, and it was getting Ray, completely aroused.

(I'm back!)

Krista was suddenly interrupted from her peaceful sleep when all of a sudden she felt her hands being moved. There was a sligh feeling of constriction on her wrists, but she didn't realize until she was tied and her father was touching her breasts. Her eyes widened at the sight of her father enjoying himself with her. "D-D...Dad! What are you...doing?" she asked with a slight moan when his hands touched her nipples.

Ray looked at his daughter but didn't say a word. His hands continued to massaged and tease her breasts to the point that her nipples were hard. Though her wrists were bound, he straddled his daughter just so that Krista didn't squirm too much. He showed no emotion, he just continued to touch her sexy body up onto a point that he couldn't resist sucking on her breasts. Upon doing so, he did muffle out a word, the name of his wife and Krista's mother.

Krista was atonished. She couldn't believe what her father was doing to her, and it was even more shocking that he had whispered the name of her deceased mother. "Dad! Daddy! It's me Krista!" She said trying to snap him out of his dream. She couldn't wait but get moist at his touch, it all felt really good...even though she didn't like it.

He herd her screams and her cries, but to no avail. Ray could only see his wife in the eyes of his daughter. Once Krista said her name, he looked at her and began grinding his hips against her. "You look so much like Christina when she was your age." he said as his hands continued to grope her. "Everything to a tee, from the innocent look in your eyes, to the firm shape of your breasts." he said to her. Looking, he took one of her nipples and began to bit and tug at it gently. This aroused him so much that his hips began to grind faster.

Tears started to form in her eyes when he ground into her and teased her breasts. "No! Daddy, I'm your daughter, please stop!" She cried, tears now rolled down her cheek as she began to beg for her father to stop his assault against her. But the more he moved and teased her, the more aroused she got. A few muffled moans escaped her lips, which meant that she was somewhat enjoying it.

Ray could hear those moans, and it made him kept going instead of stopping. He already reached the point of no return, so why should he stop as Krista begged. He did stop, but only to dry her eyes. "That face, you're so adorable." he said. he moved off his daughter, but only to do something else. He began to remove her shorts and exposed her panties to him. He noticed the damp spot and chuckled. "You say stop, but I beg to differ." he said as he began to stroke her pussy covered by her panties.

Krista couldn't believe that her dad was actually going to go all the way, and she knew he wouldn't stop when he removed her shorts and noticed the embarassing moist spot in her underwear. "Dad...at least untie my wrists, they really hurt now," the seventeen-year-old told him in the hopes that he could at least do that one thing.

He looked at her and thought about her request. He was older and stronger, so if she ran, he could stop her. Though he doubt it since the looks they gave showed something more. He gave a silent nod, and decide to untie one wrist for the time being. He did it with one hand, while the other continued to stroke that spot. As soon as he was ready to untie the other, his hand slid inside her underwear, and began rubbing that moist flesh. Feeling that gave a charge out of him, and his member began to get bigger. A feeling he never experienced in years.

Krista was trying to resist the urges to moan, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to resist for that long. Gladly, he decided to untie both of her hands, but for some reason she didn't want to run away. Deep inside her, she knew this was absolutely wrong. In every way. This was completely forbidden...but he had been alone for so long...that she felt bad just by slapping him and fighting him off. For some reason, she felt like she wanted to make him happy. A few moans came out of her when he decided to push his hands inside her underwear and rub her wet womanhood. She saw how his member was getting harder and harder through his pants, so she unclasped them and let his shaft come out, half-way hard. She took it with one of her hands and started to stroke it, her cheeks completely red in embarassment with tears still in her eyes.

He continued to rub that area, until he felt her hand near his pants. He watched as his daughter unclasp the button before unzipping the pants. Behind his boxers, his cock came out through the hole. It was half erected, but it looked like it won't be fore long. Before his eyes, he saw Krista holding it and stroking it gently. A muffled moan escaped as he looked at her...crying. Thought in this state of arousal, it tugged at his heart seeing this. His free hand caressed her cheek and dried some tears. "Daddy loves you so much." he said before giving her a passionate and lustful kiss. he held the kiss, moaning from time to time as the hand rubbing her pussy increased in pace.

Back
Top Bottom