Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan positioned himself so his cock was just touching her pussy. Then he continued to kiss her and play with her breasts as he left his cock just waiting to enter her.

When Ryan didn't press his cock fully into her pussy, Robin pressed his cock in her, till she was completely filled with him. She moaned softly her right pussy adjusting to the with of his cock. Their pelvises were pressed together perfectly rubbin her clit. She rose up on her knees, before again pressing herself down on his cock. " You feel so great."

Ryan smiled as they started making love. "mmm yeah... oh yeah..." He rubbed her breasts and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

Robin sighed, enjoying the constant pressure put on her cervix with each of his thrust. His thrust felt so good, but she need that extra push, wo she found herself moaning," harder. Harder, baby," her cry was desperate.

Her legs were already spread around his body, but Robin placed her feet flat on the ground and rose her hips to meet his thrust.

Ryan pounded Robin harder and harder with each stroke, "Mmm yeah... Oh yeah..." He squeezed and played with her breasts as they continued to make love.

Her moans were loud and they echoed off the walls of the grotto, "please... Ryan don't stop. Please, don't stop," she moaned over and over with every thrust of her hips into Ryan's. She could feel her orgasm start to build up deep inside of her. Robin couldn't wait to cum around his thick rod.

"Oh, Robin..." He moaned, "Oh I'm going to cum..." He pounded her harder and harder with each stroke as he felt the cum building in his dick.

Robin made sure to ground her clit against his pelvic muscle with every thrust of her hips. Her hands reached out to grab for his arms. She was going to cum, and she was going to cum hard judging from the overwhelming amount of pleasure building up in her core. " I'm gonna cum RuN. Harder. Make me cum, please."

Ryan kept pounding her harder and harder. He took ahold of her nipples and started to twist them. "Oh, Robin... Oh yes... Oh I'm going to cum... Cum with me..." he said.

Robin's body was trembling as she gave in to the feeling of pleasure. The combination of the different stimulations took over her body. Her cries of ecstacy were bouncing off the wall and her body clung to Ryan's.

Back
Top Bottom