Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan smiled when Robin talked about her brothers, "I know the feeling... I'm pretty protective of my little sister Annabelle... Did you have any more questions for me?" he asked.

" Do you plan on dating while we... While we do whatever it is that were doing? I just wantb both of us to be safe. I don't think I want to date, not that I date a lot. I just ... I guesss I just don't want to have too much going on. But that's why you hired me, because I don't have much going on, its just I'm worried what would happen if things changed in the future. Do you get me?" Robin knee that she probably sounded flustered and confusing. She just didn't know how to phrase what she wanted to say. She knew she wasn't going to be Ryan's personal assistant forever.

Ryan listened to what Robin said, "I think so... You're saying that we shouldn't date other people while we are together... I'm fine with that... I don't date a lot either. I just haven't found the right woman. Is that what you were trying to say?"

"I'm glad you understand. I always practice safe sex in my relationships, but you can never be sure that even when you know some one or care for them that you can't be sure. Besides, like you I haven't had the best luck with guys. Like my brothers had to beat up a few guys. But, you're my boss and I know what to expect from you, so there will be no beating up,"She tried to make the conversation light again. The time seemed to flow by as they bantered and soon their hostess was bring their plates and refilling their drinks.

"So what do you have planned since we get through all this?"

"I'm glad to hear that," said Ryan when Robin told him that her brothers wouldn't beat him up.

When she asked what he had planned after dinner, "Well, I thought we'd go back to my place..."

The idea of them going back to Ryan's place meant that they would start there activities."Well I guess we better eat up, who knows how late we'll be up," she finished up her plate and then their hostess was back collecting their plates and they were ordering deserts. "Do you want to split dessert before we leave? That is unless you have desert back at your place?"

Ryan smiled when Robin asked about desert. "I have desert back at my place..."

A short time later, they arrived at Ryan's home. It was just a normal looking home in the suburbs. Ryan took her inside, "How about the grand tour?" Ryan took her around his home. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room, a game room with a few classic arcade games, a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office. They went upstairs and walked past 4 empty bedrooms. Then they walked into the master bedroom. There was a was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, and another window that looked over the backyard. There was two large walk-in closets one with his clothes, the other was empty. Then he showed her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. When they walked back into the master bedroom Ryan asked, "What do you think?"

Robin was definitely fascinated by how decked out his home was. She hoped that when she finally settled down that her home was at least a fifth of how nice Ryan's home was. She noticed all the different features he had, but his bedroom by far wad the best room he had shown her. She wondered if he had a dungeon somewhere, or if he played in his bedroom.

"This is quite a lovely place you have here ," she sat on the edge of his bed near one of the post. The duvet felt heavenly against the bare skin of the back of her thighs.

Ryan smiled, "Thank you..." he said when she complemented his home. "Before we start... there is a small ceremony we have to go through first.. I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Robin, give my body to you, I am now yours to command. You, Ryan, are my Master, the only man I will ever love...' "

Love. Robin looked at Ryan and he was dead serious. Did she really want to challange him in his house where no one else could hear. He had.t done anything for her to think he was crazy, but why provoke him when he was serious.

So, off went Robin's dress and she peeled off her underclothes, folding them like he asked of her. With her shoes on top of the pile she turned back to Ryan and got down on her knees. Now she just had to say the words.

"I, Robin, give my body to you, I am now yours to command. You, Ryan, are my Master, the only man I will ever...um...l...be loyal to,." The tone of her voice had been questioning. This was already so far from what she had expected when she had arrived at the interview. Did he really love her, already? Or did he just want her to love him and follow his every commandment?

Ryan Took Robin's clothes, "I accept your body... But, that's not what I said.... However... I will let it slide this time... The next time I tell you how to do something, I expect it to be done how I said... Understood?"

Robin knew that she probably hurt his feeling, but she didn't love him, and there was no way she could go on and lie to him like she did love him. At least for now, he was off her case. "I'm sorry sir, I just didn't want to lie to you."

"Good... " said Ryan, as he started to undress... "You are never to lie to me. Now get on the bed." Once Ryan was naked, Robin got her first look at her boss' hard 9" cock.

Robin immediately got on to the bed, she couldn't asses what type of mood he was in after her confession and she didn't want to anger him further if he was angry. So, she hoped on the bed and sat on her knees watching him undress. She had seen his muscles bulging through his shirt whenever he tensed up, but she never had a clue as to what size his cock was. When it poppef out of his underwear she found herself licking her lips, she wanted to sample him.

Ryan smiled when he saw her lick her lips at his cock. "Now, let's see how good you are with your mouth..." Ryan lad down on the bed and waited for Robin to start sucking his cock.

She eagerly crawled to where Ryan lay. His cock was so stiff, she was sure it must be painful. She started by kissing the red swollen head her hand holding his shaft. Once she covered his cock in wet kisses she wassucking his head into her mouth, tasting all the pre cum he had built up. Her hand squeezed up the shaft, till she had more cum, coming out of his slit. "You taste good," she smiled before taking a little bit more down her throat. She started taking more and more of his cock down her throat. She could almost feel him tapping against the back of her throat. She had never taken a guy that far down, but because it was Ryan, and because she wanted to please him she took his cock till he was up against the back of her throat.

Ryan moaned as Robin started sucking his cock. "Oh, Robin, your such a good cocksucker..." he reached down and started to run his hand through her hair... "Oh yes..."

Her hand reached out to cup his testicles, while her mouth kept working over his cock. She tickled them with the pad of her fingers. While she sucked him down her mouth her tongue rubbed the underside of cock.

Ryan moaned as Robin played with his testicles. "Mmm yeah... oh yeah... That's nice... Yeah... that's good..."

When Robin came up for a breath, she smiled sincerely up at Ryan, while her hand stroked his cock. " I really want to be able to please you," in her head she knew it was because she couldnt tell him that she loved him. Taking in a small breath she pushed Ryan's cock down her throat, and while her nose didn't touch his pelvic bone she was about an inch away. So, she got some more air, and down again she went and with a little push, this time her nose hit his pelvic bone. Robin moaned around his cock, now that she had the full length.

Ryan smiled, "You are pleasing me..." said Ryan. He moaned as she took his whole cock in her mouth... "Mmm yeah... Oh yea.... Oh... Robin... Oh... I'm going to cum... oh yeah... ANd I want you to swallow it all..."

" I promise to not waste one drop of that precious cum," Robin knew that Ryan was going to be more salty that sweet. His pre cum was salty, and she had been the one to pick out his lunches. Now that she was going to be swallowing his cum, she was going to have to change lunch choices a bit soshe could have a better tast.

Feeling the the way Ryan's cock pulsed in her mouth, Robin kept pumping. She didn't want to dissapoint him by dropping it, so she opened wide.

Ryan moaned... "Here it comes..." then he shot his load into her mouth. When he finished he patted her on the head, "You are a very good cocksucker..."

Even though she knew it was coming the first Robin was surprised by the first spurt of cum to shoot in her mouth. The sho k soon wore off and she was swallowing every drop of cum he sent her way. "I am to please," she said as she licked up the last bit off her lip.

Ryan smiled... "You are doing very well... You are natural born cocksucker... Now... To give you a reward... Lay here next to me..." when she did Ryan climbed on top of her and started to suck her left breast. After several moments of sucking her breast, his right hand moved to her right breast and started to play with her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom