Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a very successful business man. At the age of 35, he was the owner of a very successful public relations firm. But, he had a bit of a problem, his long time secretary/personal assistant, Gwen, was about to leave her job

She and her husband were expecting their first child, and while it was hard he knew that she wanted to be a stay at home mom and her husband was a good friend so he knew that she would be well taken care of. But, he had to find someone to fill Gwen's shoes. Ryan, was a bit dominating, he liked to be in control, and Gwen understood that. He knew it would be hard job to find a suitable replacement but there had to be someone, hopefully someone single.

He picked up his phone, "Gwen... Send in the next applicant..."

Robin McKinle
Height:5'2"
Weight: 130
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slim

Robin really needed to get this job, her old bosses were a sweet older couple, but they had to close down their business after years of it going downhill. Robin had tried to hold on to the job as long as she could, but it was time for her to go. This was the first job interview she had since her job had ended weeks ago, she was stable enough with her back up find, but she didn't want to dip too much in the account.

It wasn't long before Mr. Morris's secretary was telling her to come in, that he was ready for the interview to start.
Robin entered his office in a typical black pencil skirt, a red silky blouse, and a black hills.. her shirt didn't show an extreme amount of cleavege, but enough to not be considered a prude. Walking up to the desk, handing Mr. Morris a copy of her resume. "Good morning Mr. Morris, my name is Robin McKinley."

Ryan looked up when the door open and he stood when he saw Robin walk in. She was very attractive, he smiled. "Hello Ms. McKinley, Please have a seat." Once she was seated he sat down and made some notes on her application. Then he started to look over her resume, "So, Ms. McKinley... I must stay, I'm very impressed with your application... So tell me a bit about yourself and why do you want to be my personal assistant?"

Robin sat in her cushioned seat and tried not to fidget, she was nervous about this interview, but she needed to focused and do well. Mr. Morris seemed to be focused, his voice sounded clear and intelligent,"I know I don't have a bunch of experience compared to all of the women who are out there in the hall, but I know that I am capable of doing anything you could possibly have ask of me. I worked for the same couple for a long time, through all the good and bad. I have learned how to handle any situation thrown at me, and I know if you call them, they will happily vouch for me. I don't have any reason that I would call off unexpectedly,"Robin felt herself rambling on, she needed to calm her nerves. She hoped he would focus on what she was saying rather than how.

Ryan liked Robin's answers. She was willing to do anything. He Really liked the way she looked. She reminded him of a young Gwen. He still wasn't sure if she was the right person yet. He made a few more notes on her application and asked, "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses, Ms. McKinley?"

Rob bit down on her bottom lip seeing his pen write more things over her information."Well, I'm not use to working in an office so big, but I can assure you that it will take a small amount of time for me to get accustom. My strengths would be that I am a hard worker, a reliable worker, and I will do anything to make myself available. I can promise that if you hired me you wouldn't regret it," she wondered how many more questions he would ask her, but also what thought were going through his head about what she had already told him.

Ryan made some more notes on Robin's application. He had a feeling that she was the one that he was looking for. "I have two more questions. Let me ask both questions and then you can answer. First question: If you take this job, you will be required to do anything I ask you to do without question. If I told you you had to dye your hair red, not some crazy red color, but a natural looking copper red. Would you do it? Second question: You must be available to me 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. Can you make that comment me to me?"

Robin sincerely thought about her answers to his questions. "I know that I am more than capable of making that sort of commitment. You're a busy man, and you need someone who is capable of being there whenever you need them to be there, which is understandable. As far as dyeing my hair, I've been thinking about changing it up, red might be a good change." Rob hoped that he was still considering her.

Ryan smiled at Robin's answers then made some more notes on her application. Then he looked up at her, "You know, Robin... I like you... You seem like a hard worker. From what I can see from your resume, your previous employers loved you... So, I'm willing to offer you the job, right here, right now without seeing anyone else. You'll make $250,000 a year, plus full health benefits. Sound good?" He held out his hand to Robin for her to shake.

Robin was completely stunned, she hadn't even made a fourth of that much money in a year, was Mr. Ryan truly that generous. Before he decided to change his mind, Rob reached out to shake his hand. "I promise that you won't regret this decision Mr. Morris. I will be the hardest working person in the whole company. Just when do you want me to begin?"

Ryan smiled when she shook his hand, "Monday Morning 7 AM. For the first week you will work with Gwen, my current personal assistant. Then, after that It will be just you and me. Now, we do have a bit of a dress code around here. The women have to wear either dresses or skirt suits, Stockings or Pantyhose and heels with a closed toe. I like my employees to look professional while they are on the job. I do have a contract for you to sign." Ryan took a contract out of his desk. Little did she know that the contract required her to do everything he said without question or she would be fired. Then he handed her a pen and showed her where she need to sign.

"Of course since it was such a huge opportunity, Robin only briefly looked over the contract, Ryan had seemed like such a nice man, and he spelled out things in straightforward terms for her. She took the pen from him and signed on the dotted line at the bottom of the page and then handed him everything back. "I can easily comply with that dress code. I look forward to working with both yourself and Glen, next week. I want to get acclimated to your routine as soon as possible. Is there anything else I must know for my first day?"

Ryan smiled as she practically signed her life away. "Yes," he said, "when I arrive here at work Monday morning, I expect you to have dyed your hair a nice copper red.... I'll see you Monday Morning. Make sure you are here by 7, Gwen will be here to meet you. I'll be here at 9:30" Ryan then walked with Robin to the door of his office. He looked at the women assembled, "I'm sorry but the position has been filled." The women in the waiting room, grumbled and complained as they filed out. Ryan looked at Robin and smiled as she left.

Monday Morning, Gwen, Ryan's current personal assistant, walked into the office. Gwen was 35, 5' 5", 135 lbs., long red hair, and 7 months pregnant. She was wearing a purple maternity dress that reaches to halfway between her knees and her ankles, black flats, and white stockings. Ryan allowed Gwen to wear flats when she told him that her feet were staring to hurt wearing heels in her current state. She sat down at the desk and waited for replacement to show up for her first day of work.

Robin smiled hearing the groaning and complaining of everyone else as they filed out of the office. She spent the weekend looking through all the professional wear for something that would look nice for her first day. Then Rob spent the rest of the time with her best friend as she died her hair. It didn't cone out too bad, it actually looked good on her, with her pale skin and green eyes. The procedure had taken long because her hair was so dark, but she was happy with it, but she hoped Ryan would be happy with it. For as much as he was paying her she would roll over and bark if he asked.

Monday morning rolled around and even though she wasn't used to the early time, she managed to be parked at the office by six forty five. She walked into the building Starbucks in hand and ready for the day. Robin walked in the office with a black high waisted skirt and a green button up that would bring out her eyes. She also wore nude stockings Luke he had asked with a pair of plane black heels. " Good morning Gwen, I didn't get a chance to congratulate you last time on your pregnancy. I also know that we didn't get my have of a chance to talk after my interview but seeing as we will be spending the next week together we will get to know each other. So, where do you want to start," Robin was plenty eager.

Gwen smiled when she saw Robin walk in, "Good Morning, Robin... and thank you..." Gwen then showed her around. She showed Robin the large desk that sat next to the door that led to Ryan's office. She showed her how the phones worked and the computer system. Then, Gwen introduced Robin to everyone in the office. Everyone in the office was so friendly and did their best to make her feel welcome. Gwen looked at the clock and saw it was almost 9:30...

"Come on, Robin... Ryan will be here soon, he'll want us at the desk to greet him..." They returned to the desk. She let Robin sit in the chair and she stood behind her. "After he says, 'Good Morning', you reply, 'Good Morning, Sir' "

Ryan walked into the office in a nice navy blue suit and red tie and smiled when he saw Robin. She looked even more sexy than the last time they met "Good Morning, Ladies."

"Good Morning, Sir," said Gwen and Robin in unison.

He walked up to the desk, "Any Messages, Robin?"

Everyone in the office seemed nice, but that might have partially been because she was with Gwen. Robin hoped that when she was on her own she would get along well with others in the office, as well.

Ryan walked in the office looking pretty spiffy. "Good Morning, Sir," Robin smiled as he walked in the room. He didn't say anything about her new hair or her attire, so she hoped that it was to his liking. She knew that because she was the first things that people would see when they would come to his office that she had to make sure to look her best. She had to admit that she was looking pretty good today.

Robin looked at the notepad she had with the notes from the few calls this morning, it was too early for people to start calling.

"I called Mr. Jefferson's office to make sure that he was still coming to his eleven o'clock appointment. Then, Mr. Owens called to make sure that you were on for your lunch appointment tomorrow, but I know that tomorrow is usually the time you have set aside for departments meeting. So, I didn't know if you still wanted to have the meeting with him or push it back a day, since at the moment your schedule for Wednesday is clear,"Robin looked up at Gwen to make sure she had got everything, and Gwen nodded her head.

"Is there anything I can get you? Someone stopped for doughnuts and bagels, and a fresh pot of coffee was put on just moments for your arrival," Robin wanted to be helpful, but she needed to get use to his schedule and habits.

Ryan was impressed. "Very good Robin... Call back Mr. Owens tell him we are still on for lunch tomorrow. We'll move the departmental meeting to 1. And, I'm good for now... I'll let you know if I need anything. By the way... You look very nice today, Robin... Love the hair..." Ryan then went into his office.

Gwen smiled, "You did great Robin... Now, for the most part we won't hear from Ryan untill lunch time. So, if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask." said Gwen as she sat down on a chair next to Robin's new desk.

Robin felt her cheeks warming up as she walked out of Ryan's office, so dying her hair wasn't for nothing. She hoped that she had walked out fast enough that Ryan did not notice how he had became flustered at his words. He was a good looking man, what girl wouldn't want a complement from him. There was a little part of her that couldn't help but wonder if he had hired her because of her looks being similarity to Gwen .

She sat at her desk, spending time with Gwen getting to know more about Ryan, all the things he liked, and more about the company. Some people who she had not met earlier came by to introduce themselves. Then, at eleven o'clock Mr. Jefferson came for his meeting.

Ryan's meeting with Mr. Jefferson went well. When he was done he called out to Robin via the intercom. Once she answer he said, "Hey, Robin, I'm ready for Lunch. There on the desk you'll see a list of what I like to have for lunch on each day and were to get it from. Make sure to get yourself something, too. There's a petty cash box there in the locked cabinet of the desk. Gwen has the keys. Make sure you put the reicepts in the box when you get back. Then, bring your lunch in when you bring me mine. You'll be eating lunch with me every day, unless I have a lunch meting." Then, Ryan hung up the phone.

A short time later, Ryan was working at his desk when the knock came on the door. "Come in..." he said when Robin entered he smiled. Once the door was closed, he said, "Before you bring the food over, I would like you to strip down to your bra and panties."

Robin made looked through the list and saw that he had a vietnamese restaurant on the list that wasn't too far from the office. It would be the perfect spot for her to pick up food, because how could you not like food with Asian influences. So she grabbed the cash and what he liked to order and made her way down to the restaurant. It was a small place, but it smelled great. It didn't take long for their order to be finished and then she was heading back. Her feet were aching, but she knew that in time she would get accustomed to wearing heels all the time.

With the change and the list put back into the drawer Rob made her way into Ryan's room.

At his words she stood there, stupefied, and wondering if e was being serious or if he was messing with her. "Excuse me," she walked closer to his desk placing his containers on his desk. The look on his face told her that he was being for real, but she didn't know how to react.

Ryan smiled when Robin asked him to repeat himself. He had a feeling that his statement would be a shock to her. "I asked you to strip down to your bra and panties. When you walk into this office and I am alone, you are to strip down to your bra and panties before you approach my desk. Oh, and leave your heels on too..." Ryan sat there and waited for her to strip for him.

Robin was still shocked, how could he be serious in this sort of situation. She really hoped that he wasn't expecting for her to drop her clothes, she had said she would do anything, but now she was rethinking that thought. "I'm sorry Mr. Ryan I can not dress down to my underwear, that would be highly unprofessional. Besides I am already dressed to your specifications there should be no reason for me to do anything else," she looked over him.

Ryan smiled when Robin told him that she wouldn't strip for him. He sat there for a moment and then said, "Ms. McKinley..." He stood up and walked around to the front of his desk. "When I hired you I told you that you would be required to do ANYTHING I ask you to do without question. You also signed a contract that said you would do ANYTHING that I asked of you. If you refuse to fulfill your end of the contract, then I have grounds to fire you. You can't clam sexual harassment because you are required to do ANYTHING that I ask you to do..."

Robin knew her mouth was gaping wide open as she looked down on him . He must be crazy to think that she was going to strip down in front of him. She wondered if Gwen had ever been forced to, or no ause she had a husband. But then, Mr. Morris had the audacity to think he was going to fire her. " I don't want to get fired, I just found this job, but why do I have to get undress?"

Did her contract really say she would do anything.

"Please don't think poorly of me Robin..." He said, "I'm a good man really I am... You seen Gwen is a submissive, so she would like me to tell her what to do... It started simple but soon it progressed to much, much more... But, the two of us never have never had intercourse because she's been in a relationship with her husband for 10 years and I would never cross that line because we are friends. In fact, her husband told me I could to anything to her as long as I didn't have intercourse with her... But since your single... I don't have to worry about that." He paused for a moment before continuing to talk, "That's why I chose you for this job. I could tell that you are a submissive...

Back
Top Bottom