Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wink's Do's and Don'ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A wink and a grin

Meteorite
Hey there all you lovely people. So I'm finally settled down and ready to fill out this request form thread.

I'll start out with my likes and dislikes to give you all a good feel for the type of characters/kinks I'm willing to play around with.

The types of characters that I will play:
Full bodied females. Women who aren't afraid to eat a cheeseburger. Who embrace feminine and lush curves. Big breasts, shapely legs, hips that don't belong to a skeleton. These are the type of characters I play. I am NOT your girl if you are looking to bump uglies with waifs.
This is an example of what most of my characters will be shaped like:
1017.jpg

Red Heads: I prefer to play or play against red heads. Fair skin. Yes please. Freckles? EVEN better. I find red heads incredibly sexy. Not to say I wont play characters with other hair colors and skin types. I just prefer red heads. And freckles. Unf ;)
Strong Spirited Females: I am a pretty willful and sarcastic individual. My characters will generally have that personality as well. I do NOT play bimbo-fied characters or women without a backbone or spirit. I make a terrible submissive. Being subjected to humiliation doesn't turn me on, it just pisses me off. Avoid me if you are looking for that sort of girl.

Likes/Kinks:
*Rough sex. Hair pulling. Biting. Scratching. Sex bruises. Sweat. Hoarse throats from screaming. Sexual exhaustion.
*All positions: Oral. Anal. Good ole vaginal. I am okay with any of these. Kinkier stuff like masturbating with my stockings. That's great too. HOWEVER... My tongue is NOT going anywhere near your butt hole. Sorry. That is where I draw the line.
* Sex that would be considered risky: Getting caught having sex. Yes please. Cumming inside. Even better. Risk of pregnancy. Pregnancy/lactation. I really enjoy this kink. BUT only if you are willing to go with the whole pregnancy thing. If you only want to knock me up then I'd rather not do that kink with you. Pregnancy/Lactation rp is something I consider a high intimacy pairing.
*Non Human Characters: I am definitely okay with Anthros. I am -however- not into animals or Furries. No mean to offend, just not my cup of tea. I however would love to play against humanoid characters. Elves. Demons. Angels. Fairies. All good by my book.
*Masturbation: In private. Mutual masturbation. Characters accidentally coming upon each other masturbating. Masturbating each other. So hot :blush:
*Feminine boys or Futanari: Androgyny is another one of my favorites. Keep in mind I prefer my fem boys and futa on the fiery side. I am not attracted to dead bodies or people who will not fight back.

The no no zone:
- Rape
- Poop. Piss. Vomit. Mucus. Period blood.
- Incredibly unattractive or unhygienic characters.
- Children.
- Animals.
- Weight gain or loss.
- Distension.
- Dicks that are unrealistic in proportion of characters. I am really NOT into the idea of a ogre's arm being shoved into my vaginal cavity and possibly rupturing my stomach. I mean seriously, is it even realistic to pretend like that would feel good? I'd like to keep my womb stimulated but not turned into mashed potatoes. Thanks.
- Vore/Gore/Rebirth
- Extremely big or small characters.
- Character death.
- If you've read this whole thread in its entirety and want to role play send a message to my inbox with the word earthworm somewhere in the title. All submissions without this word will be ignored.

MAJOR PET PEEVES: Do these and we will NOT be friends. :(
*God mods
*People more concerned about characters appearances and sex scenes then the actual story line.
*People who take control of your character for you. I'm a person behind the screen and I'll control my own character.
* The fact that there are more hot dogs in packages then hot dog buns. I mean what the heck!?

And that is about it. Eventually I will add more to this humble little thread. Maybe a Dear Abby sort of section...
Wait. You mean I should put in a Role play plot section too? Okay. Maybe I'll work on one of those as well.

Aaaaanyhow.... That's all I have for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom