Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's Eyes! (FxF request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jMurphy69

Star
Hi there, the name is Jennifer and this is my new and improved request thread.
I'm looking for FxF, and FxFuta roles. I will be playing the futa unless you can convince me otherwise.
No guys.

Pairings:
Incest (Sister x Sister, Cousins, Sisters in law)
Roommates
Best Friends
New Neighbors
Co-workers
Students
Cheerleader Captain x New cheerleader

Plots:
1. My character is a lesbian in her mid-20s early 30s. and has inherited a huge house and a big sum of money. She works as a writer for various magazines and hires your character to clean her house during the summer. My character is not bashful to say the least, she often walks around in her underwear, and sometimes naked in front of your character. Your character is straight, well thinks she is. But seeing my character walk around in various states of undress you start to think otherwise. My character catches yours looking and begins to question the young girls orientation.

2. Our characters are sister and roommates, both in the same college. Your character's friend stays over at their apartment for the weekend and the AC goes out. They strip down to minimal clothing and start drinking to stay cool. My character and your character's friend ends up making out and fooling around while your character watches. Your character's friend then invites her to join in on the fun. (Thinking it starts a relationship between the two sisters. Maybe a Master x Slave relationship with two masters to your one slave)

3. My character and her brother lives together. Your character is dating my brother and one night the two of you are in his bedroom having sex. My character hears the two of you going at it and gets turned on. (Was thinking I'd play a futa) After the two of you finish, your character falls asleep and your boyfriend decides he wasn't tired so he goes to the living room and watches tv and ends up falling asleep. My character decides to take advantage of the situation and sneaks into his room and ends up fucking your character. The boyfriend ends up waking up and when he comes to bed he finds his sister fucking your character. (Was thinking they share her, either one at a time without her knowing or at the same time, double teaming her)

4. It's spring break and my character is at the beach. Your character is at the beach as well with some friends. You and your friends pick a spot on the beach right next to my character. We begin to talk and flirt and then things escalate.

5. Our character's are roommates and best friends. My character is a good girl, makes good grades in college, has a steady job, etc. Your character is a wild child, not doing so well in school, always out partying, etc. Your character gets into a dry spell of sorts, hasn't had sex in a while, etc. Thinking that my character is tired of hearings yours complain about not getting fucked on the regular and she goes out and buys a strap on. One night she hears your character masturbating and decides that it's time that your character gets laid.
(Thinking the characters are both straight in the rp, or at least start off that way. Maybe they're both bi-curious.)

6. Your character has just moved into the house that happens to be next door to my character. By the time she gets home the moving trucks are gone and she doesn't notice the car in the drive way. She walks up to her room that happens to face your character's bedroom. My character unknowingly gives your character a show, undressing and then masturbating on her bed before getting into the shower. Was thinking at some point my character realizes that she was being watched, but continues to put on the show for a few nights before going over and introducing herself to her new neighbor. Was thinking my character would be anywhere from 17 to 24, the neighbor a little older 30-35, maybe divorced and single. Maybe after the divorce she's unsure of herself and maybe she could be submissive.

7. Our characters are friends and roommates. My character is bi-sexual and your character is straight. Our character's happen to get dumped by their boyfriends on the same night and end up drinking their sadness away. As the alcohol flows, my character begins to let loose and begins to feel up on your character, maybe she doesn't push her away, maybe it's been too long since she was touched in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom