Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking M for Role-Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedRose

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread :)

Looking to RP via Emails as it's easier for me.

My characters are usually more on the Sub side so looking for Dominate males.

PM me if you find anything of interest or would like suggest an idea of your own. I'm open to anything.

Current Kink cravings :
-Bondage
-MxMxF pairings/gang bangs
-Monsters/Tentacles/Vampires/Werewolves
-Rough Sex
-Age Play (Older male x Younger female)

Things I will Role-Play:

Settings:

Medieval
Modern
High school
Boarding School (Fantasy or non-fantasy)

Pairings:

~Boyfriend x Girlfriend

~Incest
-Brother(s) x Sister

~Prince x Village Girl

~Pirate Lord x First Mate

~Werewolf x Human

~Vampire x Human

~Vampire x Werewolf

~Prince/King x Servant Girl

~Demon/Vampire x Human

~Boss x Employee

~Good girl x Bad boy

~Unpopular Girl x Popular Athlete

~Sex Addict x Best Friend

A Vampire's Decision
~The Vampire prince is to be wedded to a princess he has no intentions on marrying and finds himself spending alot of time with one of his maids for a bit of company, to try and avoid having to even meet the princess. The maid he chooses to spend time with so happens to have been in love with him ever since she started working at the palace, only he doesn't know for she is too shy to tell him. After being around her for a couple of days just sitting in the garden and talking, the Prince starts to realize he is developing feelings for her as well. Neither one of them knows and time is running short.
Will the Prince accept his feelings for the maid and find a way to be with her? Or will he simply ignore them for what she is and just go through with the marriage?

Alphas Pick

One night while the werewolf is out hunting on his in his beast form in the woods for anything that may cross his path, he then spots a female on her way back to the campsite with other humans, in a clearing by the lake. The camp is on wolf territory and others join the werewolf in an attempt to ambush the humans. They succeed and all are killed except for one. The female that the leader had seen. He goes to kill her but stops. Something holds him back and he can't seem to harm her. He doesn't allow the others to harm her either, feeling that she may be special in some way. The female agrees to go with him back to his lair for fear of something happening if she didn't. From there, feelings start to develop between the two.

Forbidden Lovers

A Werewolf and a Vampire, two warring clans, have fallen in love for each other after having been given an order to kill the other. It is against the rules and strictly forbidden for them to merely interact let alone have a romantic interest. The daughter of the Alpha wolf was locked away when rumors started to spread. But her little punishment didn't last for very long. Her lover was furious when he found out. Even though he too was given a stern warning though it wasn't as severe. He fought in the battles, his rage pushing him towards the edge to a cold blooded murder towards the Werewolves until he found who they had taken from him. Word carried and he was given the location. An underground dungeon was where she was kept. A key or spell provided to unlock the cell given to him in hopes of showing mercy on the guard. But once freed and if word caught of her escape she was surely to be sentenced to death by her own father. It makes her hesitant but the Vampire gets her out anyways, whether she was willing or not. Where they end up, anywhere as far away from the clans as they possibly can. Will their love last, or would she be too afraid of the monster he had become, driven by rage?

The Hunter (Looking for some type of long lost sibling twist to the plot. Could also be either Modern or Medieval settings)

He was an immortal. Cursed with eternal life and youth and thrown in a secret organization of hunters. Though those that know of them, see them as ruthless killers. What they hunted were demons and monsters. The things that stalk the night. This time he was assigned a specific task. His target was a female, barely even coming into what she was but his group still saw her as a threat. The girl was young, born from a Vampire family though hasn't gone through the change just yet. She had just turned 19, the age when the change begins but she is completely unaware of it. Having grown up in an orphanage, she didn't know anything about her parents. The organization however, still wants her taken out before the change even gets the chance to fully occur. What will happen though is he finds himself unable to do it. He feels sorry for the girl as she doesn't know what was happening to her. So instead of killing her, he takes her under his wing. He helps her through it, and soon finds himself attracted to her.

~~~Feel free to mix genres together as well, and suggest!

hey there if your interested in doing a RP PM me I like most of your pairings and would love to play with you when you have a chance.

hey there i have a question about your post, when you say you'll only do e-mails does that mean you won't RP via PM's on the site. also if you mind reply to my post via PMs since I'm terrible looking for replies on forums, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom