Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Female, Seeking Literate Male- Added a craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitalia

Meteorite
Hello there, my name is Kitalia, but any variation of that is fine. I recently posted up this thread here, but things got....misinterpreted. I'm making this a bit cleaner.

I'm new to this site, but I am definitely not new to the RPG scene. I've been RPGing for a LONG time. Starting on other RPG forum based sites. I'm a member of a few other fluffier sites but I'll be honest, lately I've been seeking something a little more dark.

What I am really seeking is a literate male who is willing to help me keep the plot interesting and fun.

I'm not really picky on the plot too much, but something a little bit out of this world would be nice (fantasy, sci-fi, historical, etc). I'm not all about the smut but a good dark scene every once in a while would be nice.

Things to know about me:
-In real life, I was a submissive and part of the lifestyle, this does not make me a weak person. If I refer to myself as a submissive, its because I was in the literal sense of the word.
-My characters are rarely single noted. I like to create interesting characters with a bit of depth to them.
-Plot is important to me. I am not looking for an RP that is nothing more then Smut, if that's what you are looking for, look somewhere else. However, that does not mean I don't enjoy smut as well. A good RP would have a good balance of both.
-I hold a full time job and also do commission work and moderate another site. My time is precious. I will promise you a post at least twice a week, or a warning if it is likely to be less (this is a rare occasion). Generally however, I post more often.
-I'm pretty open minded and love to hash out characters and plots with my RP Partners.

What I expect from you:
-I don't expect anything more then I would give to you.
-I tend to post alot but I'm not looking for novels, however a few well thought out paragraphs is asked for.
-Please tell me if our RP is not to your liking, trust me I understand. We can work on molding it into something we will both like or we can drop it. I don't get offended easily so trust me I WILL understand. I will do the same for you.
-Please don't make me be the only one moving the plot along, I will get bored with this very easily.

Craving:
-Against my normal wishes for a normal plot I have one craving that I would LOVE to do. I would love to do a psychological dominance. Basically I wish to play as a strong minded female (something like a business woman or a spy or something) who pissed off some very powerful people in a very bad group. They hire someone to break her but not kill her. You would play a professional rapist, who's orders are to break me. I will be a strong minded female who is not so easy to break, it will be a battle between your normal dominance and my brain to try and outsmart you, let you think your winning. It will be a battle the entire time, with no one really knowing who will win in the end.

For this one I REALLY need someone willing to be dark and twisted but also someone creative.

RE: Literate Female, Seeking Literate Male

Bumping this, because I revamped the entirety of the first post.

Hey Kit,

Would be fun playing together I think. Please let me know if you play on Yahoo and we could start...

Cheers!

Kitalia said:
Hello there, my name is Kitalia, but any variation of that is fine. I recently posted up this thread here, but things got....misinterpreted. I'm making this a bit cleaner.

I'm new to this site, but I am definitely not new to the RPG scene. I've been RPGing for a LONG time. Starting on other RPG forum based sites. I'm a member of a few other fluffier sites but I'll be honest, lately I've been seeking something a little more dark.

What I am really seeking is a literate male who is willing to help me keep the plot interesting and fun.

I'm not really picky on the plot too much, but something a little bit out of this world would be nice (fantasy, sci-fi, historical, etc). I'm not all about the smut but a good dark scene every once in a while would be nice.

Things to know about me:
-In real life, I was a submissive and part of the lifestyle, this does not make me a weak person. If I refer to myself as a submissive, its because I was in the literal sense of the word.
-My characters are rarely single noted. I like to create interesting characters with a bit of depth to them.
-Plot is important to me. I am not looking for an RP that is nothing more then Smut, if that's what you are looking for, look somewhere else. However, that does not mean I don't enjoy smut as well. A good RP would have a good balance of both.
-I hold a full time job and also do commission work and moderate another site. My time is precious. I will promise you a post at least twice a week, or a warning if it is likely to be less (this is a rare occasion). Generally however, I post more often.
-I'm pretty open minded and love to hash out characters and plots with my RP Partners.

What I expect from you:
-I don't expect anything more then I would give to you.
-I tend to post alot but I'm not looking for novels, however a few well thought out paragraphs is asked for.
-Please tell me if our RP is not to your liking, trust me I understand. We can work on molding it into something we will both like or we can drop it. I don't get offended easily so trust me I WILL understand. I will do the same for you.
-Please don't make me be the only one moving the plot along, I will get bored with this very easily.

Craving:
-Against my normal wishes for a normal plot I have one craving that I would LOVE to do. I would love to do a psychological dominance. Basically I wish to play as a strong minded female (something like a business woman or a spy or something) who pissed off some very powerful people in a very bad group. They hire someone to break her but not kill her. You would play a professional rapist, who's orders are to break me. I will be a strong minded female who is not so easy to break, it will be a battle between your normal dominance and my brain to try and outsmart you, let you think your winning. It will be a battle the entire time, with no one really knowing who will win in the end.

For this one I REALLY need someone willing to be dark and twisted but also someone creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom