Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Haunting (I_Am_Nobody x Loneiysong)

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Olivia J. Wilde was a good girl. A very good girl. A nerd and a loner. But that was fine with Olivia, gave her time to study. Did not give her time to be distracted by boys and proms and popularity. Olivia was a Senior at Braxton High. Her parents tried to get her into the nearby private school, but her parents did not have a doctor or surgeons income that would solidify her attendance. But it was fine. Olivia knew that education was what you put into it. If you put in time and effort, that is what you got out. If you were there to make friends and piss around, that is what you got. Friends but nothing at the end. But Olivia was always socially awkward. Coined "goodie two shoes" and "Book worm" and many other names like that. But Olivia didn't care. She soon found out that when you left the popular crowd alone, they left you alone.

Olivia sat in bed reading a book. It was a classic book that her English teacher required. "The Great Gatsby". This was Olivias problem in a nutshell. She fell in love with heros on books and no man would ever live up to it.

Olivia was a beautiful girl. Tall and curvy. But she hid her haunting blue eyes behind glasses, her brown curly hair was always pulled back off her neck, and her form was always shrouded by baggy and loose clothes. She smiled and put the book to the side after marking the page. Leaning back in bed, she watched her curtains blow in a soft evening breeze. It got hot and muggy in South Carolina. Her eyes began to drift closed. Reaching out, she turned off the bedside lamp and fell into a deep sleep as she rolled onto her side and became comfortable.

Due to the heat, her body was on top of the blankets. She wore a large shirt and shorts. She slept deeply into the night.

He had been watching this girl for some time. In the evenings he would find her at home, with her nose in a book up until the very moment that she went to bed. No socializing, no going out, and as far as he could tell no real friends or companions. And that was exactly how Mordred liked it. The more isolated she was the easier it would be to charm her, and the less experience she had the finer the result he would be able to craft from her blank slate. Tonight it would begin, and it would not end until the day she was kneeling at his feet.

The car pulled up to the end of the suburban street, Mordred emerging from the back and calmly adjusting his suit. "I will call you when I'm finished," he told the driver, the woman behind the wheel unable to do anything more than nod slightly in response; there wasn't enough left of her mind to do anything else. Calmly and silently he moved down the street as the car drove away, a shadow in the night that vanished into the darkness around the homes.

Darkness passed through the open window, and in the next moment Mordred was standing in the bedroom looking down at the girl's sleeping form, smiling faintly. Such a beautiful creature, tragically unaware of what she had to offer. Well, he would take care of that. Slowly he leaned forward, whispering into the darkness. "Hear me, Olivia," he murmured, his voice heavy with mesmeric power. "You are dreaming, my dear. All that you see and feel is only your mind whispering in the night. There is no harm in the dream, nothing real, nothing to stop you from doing anything you like."

"Open your eyes, Olivia."

Olivia dreamed of a man coming in and whispering to her. It was her room and she turned and looked at the man at her bedside. She blushed. She was not scared because this was a dream. Stretching she yawned softly and covered herself and looked at the man her mind concotes from its dream state.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" She had dreamed about men before: especially after a steamy book, not that she would ever admit that to anyone even if she had someone to admit it to.

Mordred smiled faintly as she stirred from her slumber, a pretty blush appearing on her cheeks when she realized he was there. Such a wonderful thing, suggestion; a girl that should have screamed her head off when she found a stranger in her room was happy to see him when it was nothing but a dream. "Your beauty, of course," he said in a soft baritone, reaching out to gently cup her chin. "How could I stay away when such a lovely thing was waiting for me?"

Without looking away from her eyes he reached down to grip the sheet she'd used to cover herself, slowly but firmly pulling it away from her grasp. "You don't need to hide from me. I am here for you, after all." The sheet was tossed down to the floor and he smiled, his eyes slowly roaming her body before releasing her chin. "I saw a lonely girl alone in the night, and came to be with her. You want me to stay, don't you?"

Olivia listened to him and smiled a bit. "Ohh please, I am not beautiful." She whispered and looked away but then he grabbed her chin and she looked up at him and bit her lip. "Was I waiting for you?" She asked slightly confused. She gasped adn felt him pull the sheet out of her hand and then looked at him and then nodded a bit. "Alright." She whispered.

When he threatened to leave, she suddenly felt afraid. "No, don't go, yes I want you to stay." She bit her lip and took his hand blushing at the feel of his skin. "Stay with me." She whispered softly.

Back
Top Bottom