Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry/Animal/Pokemon/Etc RPs! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personal Furry

Meteorite
I'm mainly here for role plays! I'm more for furry and animal RPs. I haven't been down for human characters in quite a while. I'll make sure to make it known when I am though.

Rules!
-No Godmodding!
-No Mary Sues!
-Three lines, or a decent paragraph, per post! So roughly... 7 healthy sentences? That or more!
-Use your punctuation! I don't want to have guess where a sentence starts and ends. I also don't want to have to guess when someone is doing something or saying something!
-Please, if there is anything you feel needs to change in a role play, SAY SO! Don't just stop replying! We can back track even if needed. I'm not above doing that!
-I would like some build up and story! Let's not have the fun stuff happen right off the bat, please?
-All characters are at least 15 or older, as per site regulations, even if they're from a fandom and normally not that age! Their age will have to be raised for the sake of the role play.

These lists do not surmise the entirety of my likes and desires, just what I can think of at the time.

Here are furry species I like to play as and like to play with!

Foxes, Jackals, Dogs, Wolves, Otters, Skunks, Raccoons, Hyenas, Lynx, Bobcats, Red Pandas, Bats, and Lizards.

Species that I only like to see females play.
Shark, Dinosaurs, Kangaroos, Pandas, Lions, Tigers, Bears (Oh My), Dragons, Deer, and Goats.

Males are on the left x Females are on the right.

Pairings I Crave! - Non-Fandom

Furry x Human's Animal Pet
Furry Siblings
Small Furry x Animal
Animal Pet x Furry
Fox/Otter Anthro x Kangaroo Anthro
Fox/Skunk Anthro x Dragon Anthro
Wolf/Fox Anthro x Dinosaur Anthro
Fennec Fox Anthro x Panda/Tiger Anthro
Fox/Otter/Skunk Anthro x Shark Anthro
Furry x Centaur

Pairings I Crave! - Fandom

Zelda
Wolf Link x Midna/Medli/Wolfos/Dog

Sonic
Tails x Rouge/Cream/Marine

Elder Scrolls
Male Argonian x Female Khajit/Female horse/Female Sabre Cat/Female Wolf

Pokemon
Buizel/Lucario x Zoroark
Riolu x Lucario/Zoroark/Ninetails/Raichu
Braixen x Raichu
Pikachu x Vulpix
Vulpix x Pikachu
Vulpix x Charmander

Okami
Fox/Wolf x Amaterasu

Animal Crossing
Tommy/Timmy/Bizkit/K.K./Tom Nook/Kicks x Whitney/Reese/Mabel/Sabel/Labelle/Isabelle
Digyby x Isabelle

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Random animal/Male Nimbat x Fidget

Multiple Fandoms
Lucario/Buizel x Renamon​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom