Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF, FxFuta, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Meteorite
plots with pictures!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/06/1f/33061fa351f1eecff7ea22c8e0ed4fde.jpg

lydia schultz

Lydia Schultz is a gorgeous 24 year old graduate student with a dirty secret working part-time at a private high school to help pay for her tuition. When you finds out Lydia's secret, you are gleeful. You're failing your chemistry class - the one class daddy can't pay off - but if you can blackmail Lydia into doing the work for you, things will run a lot more smoothly and you might even get a fuck buddy on the side. (needed: 16-18 male or female snooty private school student. Lydia is a futa; that is, she has a penis. You are very willing to take advantage of that) kinks included: dub-con, blackmail, extreme humiliation, faceslapping, verbal abuse, master/mistress x pet. not opposed to: watersports, rape)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/82/47/588247a3a299017d20a8d1b016201120.jpg

tina taylor

when tina turned eighteen, she thought she'd finally get the chance to leave her father's home - her alcoholic, abusive father's home. her mother had died years ago and so it was just him and her, but with not so stellar grades and no money, she was forced to stay and work for him. now nineteen, her new neighbor has taken a liking to her and she to them - perhaps the parental figure she never had? Her neighbor, however, has different plans. (needed: 30-50 male or female neighbor, possibly just out of jail, possibly just plain whacko. lures tina in with sweetness and well placed caresses, eventually luring her into their web of depravity. kinks: mental manipulation, master/mistress x pet, pseudo daddy(mommy) x baby girl relationship, extreme humiliation, painplay, faceslapping, verbal and mental abuse)

short and simple. anything I consider vanilla (vaginal, oral, anal, etc) is fair game. if you have any specific kinks you'd like to add, ask! I rarely say no. try anything once is my motto. :) so far these are the only specific plots I have. if you have any you think I'd be interested in, please send! I'll be happy to look it over. :)

some kinks I'm interested in right now:
pregnancy
chubby girls
daddy(mommy) x baby girl relationship
watersports
dubcon
faceslapping
forcefeeding
degradation
fisting
cum inflation
extreme humiliation