Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of two male players for three-person group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigressofthenight

Hello

I had an idea for a three person RP, requiring two male characters: I would playing the female character.

Plot:
William (age 32) is a self-made recording artist and producer working from his home in Seattle, Washington. On a trip to London, England he discovers a struggling band, lead by Laurence (age 25.) He brings Laurence and his band to Seattle to record and produce an album, as well as giving them an international fanbase in the states.
Likewise, on a separate trip to San Francisco, California, William runs into Alexandra (age 21,) who has just finished trade school and is looking for work as a receptionist. William hires her on the spot for his home-studio, merely for her good looks.
William notices that Alexandra shares a similar petsonality to that of Laurence's, as well as the fact that she happens to be a fan of Laurence's band and their music. He also notices that Alexandra is Laurence's type: small, red head, green eyes, caring, generous, intellegant. Laurence also happens to be Alexandra's as well: tall, average built, jet black hair, green eyes, talented, sweet, romantic. He also notices Alexandra's other personality: her dark, seductive, submissive side.
Where William is highly dominate of women in the bedroom, Laurence is a "pussy" as William points out. Laurence has so much respect for women, he never dares having a woman submit to him, even if volunteerly.
After weeks of "training" Alexandra, William sets her up with Laurence on a blind date, expecting for it to end with the two lovers in bed and Laurence dominating Alexandra by the end of the evening.

Character Description:
William: 32, appears mid-20s. Short black hair, honey-hazel eyes. 5'7"
Dresses business-like.

Laurence: 25, appears 20. Short black hair, bottle-green eyes. 6'2"
Dresses in band shirts and jeans, but occational wears a business jacket from time and time again onstage.

Alexandra: 21, appears 18. Long auburn hair, forest-green eyes. 5'0"
Dresses in pencil skirts, heels, and lacey tops. Has casual style of band shirts and skinny jeans, Converse/Vans. Occationally wears pencil dresses and other elegant clothing on special occations.

As soon as I get the two to volunteer for the males, I'll see if I can get someone to close the thread and we will begin via PM. If anyone would like a link to it once it's set up (or you'd like to volunteer) please PM me.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom