Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female painter looking for her female/shemale muse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie0Burke

Planetoid
So I pitched this story line to someone but never got a response. I'm really interested in it so hoping someone could play it with me.

Inspiration comes from end of the 19th century beginning of 20th century Paris. By no means does it have to be located in this time period or location, just an inspiration. A lot of unknown artist live on the outskirts of society as they are poor. They live in a society of vice and criminality. Prostitution, thievery and alcoholism is a daily occurrence.

My character is a painter who has a short stroke of luck and sells some paintings. He hires the company of a prostitute who lives in the neighborhood. Off course the story slightly alters if the other character is F or TS, but she would know in advance so no secret there.

My character falls deeply in love with your character and keeps arranging dates even without the focus on sex. They go to dinners. She poses for her to paint. She does everything that a couple does when they're in love.

Suddenly her paintings stop selling. She doesn't have any more money.

We could take the plot two ways:

- The prostitute says she only went with her because it was her job. Hurt at first, she just can't give up her feelings for the woman and tries everything to get her back. Even though she doesn't have the money.

- The prostitute declares her love for her but says she has to continue her job to earn money. There is an undercurrent of jealousy and it puts a large amount of stress on the relationship.
-> there is a small side story possible here where here art suddenly starts earning money again and she asks the prostitute to stop her job. Yes or no are the options and the possibilities for plots are immense.

Now what I'm looking for is someone to play the female or shemale. I might be willing to play a male but first of all I'm in the wrong thread and I would really like to see how this would play out with a female perspective.

I'm open for any suggestions or alterations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom