Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Than Friends (Mercenary+DelightfulRevenge)

Mercenary

Supernova
Fisk had a smile on his face as he walked up to his best friends house. Junior year was done and it was summer, and he was ready to hang out and play some games. He hoped his friend was home, but his sister was pretty cool as well. Maybe if her brother wasn't home, she'd like to hang out? He would be good with that. So ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door a few times, the lizard waited for whoever would greet him at the door.

Yes, Summer!, Sharla thought happily. This summer it would be twice as awesome than last year- what the - Until the sudden ringing of the bell and the knocking soon interrupted her thoughts as she realized someone was standing outside, their door, waiting for a answer. However, she wasn't alone. Sharla had a older brother, and decided to called him in order to get the door. "Ryan! Get the door" With that, she gets up from her bed and walks out, and heads to the bathroom while her brother gets the door with groan.

Opening the door, his eyes flew open. "Oh, hey man. What's up?" He said tiredly, wiping the crust off his eyes since he just recently woke up from bed, after having a unfortunate sleep last night.

"Hey Ryan, good to see you up. I'm a little surprised honestly. Or did Sharla wake you up to get the door, again. Dude, seriously, it's summer. We need to hang out more, do something fun, you know?" Fisk said with a smirk, seeing how sleepy his friend still was. Without much of an invitation, he brushed passed Ryan into the house, it being like his second home. He only asked to come in when Ryan's parents answered the door, and they were out of town at the moment.

Ryan didn't complain when Fisk came into the house. Instead, he closed the door and stepped further away from the door and takes a seat on the couch. "Yeah, I know...It's just I'm so caught up with life I don't have the time to do anything. Especially taking care of Sharla..." He said truthfully, though he did wanted to catch up time with his bud and have a good time. But, while their parents were away, Ryan now had to do with the parenting from which was annoying, at this point.

Though, for Sharla, who was still upstairs and in bathroom brushing her teeth, her ears peaked when she heard the familiar voice of Fisk's and sighed. Sharla knew her brother and him was best bud, but she guessed they were "close" as well. Spitting out the toothpaste and washing out her mouth with cold water, she also spits that out and heads downstairs afterwards. As she walked down the stairs Sharla listened to her brother as they talked, and peaked her ears again when she heard how her brother was held back because partly of her, but that was true. She soon bumped in, "Hey! That's not true, I do my own things you know. I don't need a babysitter." Not realizing there was guest in the house and she still had on her gown from last night, she turned to Fisk and smiled then. "Hi Fisk," And walked away to the kitchen.

"Geez, sounds awful. How old is your sister now anyway again?" Fisk said as he stood in the couch beside his friend, tossing Ryan the remote to pick something to watch in the large tv beside them. Knowing Ryan was feeling down and pressured with responsibility, he decided it would be best that they do what he wanted to try and maybe relieve some stress. This was his best friend, after all.

Turning as he heard the voice if a girl, he saw Ryan's sister, Sharla, getting an eyeful of the honestly hot body she had grown into. Fisk hadn't really noticed how beautiful Sharka looked until seeing her now, especially in her gown, staring practically openly at his best friend's sister. "Hey, Sharla." Fisk managed to reply, watching as she walked to the kitchen then looking back at Ryan. "Is that true?" He asked almost accusingly.

Once Ryan had caught the flying remote perfectly in palms, he pressed the button to turn on their big, flat screen tv and turned to particular, random channel that seemed interested. Usually, Ryan would turned to the sports channel but since he was lazy today and partly stressed out he decided to turn to a channel that dealt with cute babes.

But, when with the sudden interruption by his troublesome sister, he quickly turns to her and quietly does a small growl. As he took the moment to listen to her refute, a small roll of the eyes appeared. He eventually knew she was lying and didn't want to encounter a five year old argument with her, however, the greet was pretty awkward. "While you're at it, bring me a beer and for Fisk - if he wants." He jumped in, realizing his sister was going towards the kitchen which she can give him a beer, without getting up for himself. "Isn't it early to drink beer? - Whatever" She yelled back from the kitchen.

As he waited on that he turns back to Fisk, in the meantime, and raised an eyebrow. "True about what? Sharla?" He asked.

Fisk glanced at the TV, noticing a scene with a barely closed woman jogging around. But he barely even cared about that, considering it was just TV to him, and that Sharla honestly caught his interest more. Not given an answer to the question, Fisk just decided he would ask Sharla herself later. But when Ryan called for a beer, Fisk's eyes grew a bit. Did he seriously just say that? Was this the Ryan he knew? Of course he was, who was he kidding. Ryan would probably stick himself full of drugs given the chance.

But Fisk only had one more year of high school to go, and didn't plan to ruin it on something stupid. He had never been one to be tempted by peer pressure anyways. Being one of the few lizards in the area, he had honestly been bullied a good amount, so doing the 'cool' thing had never really interested him. And again, with only one more year of going through that left to go, he didn't want to blow it doing something he barely even wanted to. "Uh, nah...I'm, uh, not thirsty..." Fisk said, not able t lie that well. But hopefully Sharla would understand and Ryan wouldn't care. "What I meant by that is it seems that Sharla's been doing most if the work for you 'babysitting' her." Fisk said with a smirk, knowing it would probably annoy Ryan to hear that.

Just when Ryan was about to speak Sharla already had beaten him to it when she came out with his beer and said, "Why are you guys talking about me?" She questioned as her eyes glanced at the both of them before turning to Ryan and handing over his beer liked he requested for. She then takes a seat on the couch. "So, what are we watching?"

"We're just watching a normal channel." Ryan stated as took a sip of his beer before resting on the coffee table besides him. "And besides, we ain't talking about. We're talking about your beneficial FOR babysitting"

"Maybe I should just stay out of this..." Fisk said, noticing how the two seemed to not be happy with each other. He just let Ryan reply, though his response was a bit harsh. But again, they did not seem to be getting along at all. "So, Sharla, how old are you again now, anyways?" Fisk asked her, hoping to change the subject as he butted in.

Shaking her head disapprovingly at her brother, who was know acting like a dumbass, she ignored her brother's comment and his show-off self and decided to turn to Fisk, in order to "get away" from her brother just for a moment. "Uh, 17?" She said in concern tone, wondering why he asked.

"Dang, really? I keep forgetting how old you really are. Only a year behind us. Did school go over well for you this year?" Fisk said, smiling a bit at Sharla. He mostly just wanted to keep a conversation going. And honestly right now, he was more focused on Sharla then his best friend and her brother, Ryan. Ryan had actually been going down a road he wasn't to happy to see happen. Ever since he had started drinking and all that, really.

"Yeah, mostly everyone does" Sharla stated, "...But school has been great so far...I guess" She shrugged then, not really caring about school. - She would always remember the simplest yet stupidest things that'll happened to her, but was lucky enough it didn't came to point when she was bullied. In fact, she almost made up with "everyone".

Though, for her brother, it was different. Instead of him calling the regular student, he was in fact called the "popular" one. Mostly everyone wanted to hand out with him since he was well-known, well-charming, and cutest of them all. Most of the girls - and guys- wanted to be his super cool "friend" and always hang out with him in lunch, leaving him considering the fact his sister was nothing but a loser. Which he decided to call himself the bad boy out of every boy and be the top player of football, who was now captain.

However, Sharla wasn't too bother by the scene. She, too, was 3'rd top listed on cutest girl in the entire high school and guessed it was alright.

"Why are we talking about school when it's summer?" Ryan suddenly jumped in before getting up with grunt, and heading to the kitchen for another beer.

"Really? Well anyways, that's good..." Fisk said, looking at her and then away. There was a bit of an awkward silence following, until Ryan butted in. "Yeah, that's a good point. It's summer, let's have some fun." Fisk said with a grin, agreeing with his friend. The lizard had known Ryan before he had really gotten famous, and they had a lot of things in common. It would make sense that they were friends. Both were on the football team, Fisk being a running back. He was decent, maybe even above average, though it was obvious Ryan was the star of the team. With his beer finished, Ryan got up to get a new one, leaving Fisk and Sharla alone. "So, what do you do for fun around here?" Fisk asked, just trying to keep up a conversation.

With the question echoing inside her head as a smile appeared she turned her head to Fisk and smiled. "Simple. Shopping" She said looking away with a casual look and eyes gleaming by her sensitive comment, which she would grin whenever the word 'shopping' comes to thought. "At least its not crazier than you guys...who plays football all day and after school." She explained, founding the total opposite of sports and the definition which most guys would found 'fun'. And Sharla knew her brother and Fisk were both on the football team, so they would probably understand her...

"...But if its like a rainy day, then sleep" She giggled.

"Love shopping and against football? You're such a girl." Vash said, though his smile and his grin told Sharla he was just teasing jokingly. "Besudes, the reason you do it is to stay in shape. And honestly, it's fun. Fun to me, anyways." he told her, making his point. It was true that Fisk was very much in shape. But he wasn't overly ripped, you could just tell he had muscle and little fat.

"Really, all you do on a rainy day is sleep? Honestly, I couldn't force myself to sleep that long. There has to be something you do, even if you're alone, to keep you entertained." Fisk said, chuckling a bit from Sharla's answer.

"Well, not entirely sleep for the entire day. I mean like - if I have something productive to do, you know?" She explained. "But I tend to sleep on most days" She then smiled, shrugging at the thought.

Returning to the living room and taking the same seat he had before, Ryan sipped on second his beer before resting it besides him, the coffee table.

"Alright, sure, that makes sense." Fisk said, giving her a bit of a smile. "Anyways, how long are your parents going to be out again.?" He asked to both of them, letting either answer. He leaned up against the end of the couch, not really knowing what they would do know...

Instead of Sharla answering, Ryan did. He took a quick sip of his beer before continuing. "Two weeks.." He blurted out, not realizing Fisk was talking to Sharla but didn't care anway if he did.

Back
Top Bottom