Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Hot Shot [Crusade & Risky_Business]

Sean thrust Rachel's body up and down the desk. Moans escaping out her full lips as he made sure to give her every inch and put his all into pleasuring her tight body.

When Sean pulled out and demanded her from behind, she smiled and licked her lips as she watched him stroke his glistening cock. She leaned up and slid her body off the desk slowly, standing in front of him as she bit down on her lip, the head of his rock hard cock pressing against her lower stomach before pressing her lips to his and turning her body. her hand draped around his neck. Her back pressed against his chest for a moment before she leaned down, her breasts hitting the coldness of the desk as her ass swayed in the air. She grinned at Sean from over his shoulder as she bounced her ass up and down. "I already miss that cock inside me..." Rach remarked.

Sean couldn't help but smirk at what came from Rach's lips. He quirked an eyebrow and muttered, "Yeah?" before slipping his hand from his cock. He brought both his hands to her ass, giving both cheeks a firm squeeze. He then slapped each cheek, leaving a dark red welt there, his eyes still locked on her own. "You're so fucking sexy. I still can't believe you held out this long. You're lucky I'm so understanding," he said, and as he emphasized the word understanding, he thrust forward and filled her pussy with his thick cock once more.

Sean's hands made their way to her hips to steady her as he begin working himself back into a rhythm, his thrusts just as powerful from behind. Her body jutted forward with every pounding he gave her, his cock throbbing inside of her. One of his hands moved up to firmly grip her hair, tugging it to send her head back. "You feel so fucking good, Rach. Jesus Christ," he mumbled as his eyes locked onto hers, pulling her hair a bit harder.

Rach gasped as he slapped her ass, she felt the print of his palm stinging against her skin. She pouted her lips before biting on her lip and smiling. Her body jerking forward against the deck as he pushed into her deep, filling her hot pussy with one quick motion. Rach groaned out, her hands instantly gripping at the edges of the desks, her fingers curling under the table. "My pussy was worth the wait.. wasn't it?" She growled towards him before he started to pick up the pace, moans escaping her mouth as he pounded into her pussy, her whole body reacting.

She growled as her pulled on her hair, pulling her head back as her body arched with it. The curves of her body before him, she pressed her ass back against him with each thrust he sent forward and matched his past. She reached her left arm behind her, gripping onto his hip as her other hand held her up on the table. Her nails dug into his skin as she pulled him forward, the throbbing head of his cock hitting deep against her cervix. She let out a whimper of pleasure, her eyes closing shut as he tugged her head back more. "You're so fucking deep.." She moaned out as she reacted, she already felt close to cumming and they had just gotten started. He crashed into her, his hips smacking against her round ass as she took it. "You're going to make me cum, Sean. Fu..uck!"

"Mm, it was definitely worth the wait, Rach," he mumbled, licking his lips as he looked down at her. He felt her reach back and grip his hip, only causing him to stay closer and thrust even deeper. He reached one of his own hands down between the small gap between the desk and her breasts, cupping one breast against his palm. He tugged at her nipple between thumb and forefinger, groaning as his free hand moved back to her hip.

He was glad to hear her say she was close to cumming because the longer he was at it, the more intense the throbbing of his cock became and he could tell he was getting pretty close himself. He continued at his torrid pace, thick cock filling her pussy to the hilt, the head feeling as if it might just tear through her with how hard he was fucking her.

"Christ, Rach," he groaned out, down at her ass as he just flung his hips against it, still feeling as if the entire experience was surreal, having wanted it for so fucking long.

Rach moaned as he grabbed her breast and tugged at her perky nipple, her breasts swaying with his hand as he send thrust after thrust deep into her. Each thrust came with a moan or groan from her mouth, her body could barely take any more; she was on the brink of orgasm. Her ass pushed back, matching his speed as he hit into her deep. Her walls began to spasm, throb against his cock as she couldn't hold out any longer. Her body tensed, her nails dug into the skin on his hip, back arched as she screamed out his name and shuttered, cumming over his long cock.

Her body panted, the thrusts he delivered after felt better than before now that her body was even more sensitive. She whimpered, looking at him from over her shoulder. "Oh.. my.. God.." She moaned out.

Sean could tell Rach was getting close just in the way her body responded to his thrusts. When he felt her pussy spasming around his cock, he just pounded her harder, spurring the orgasm that had him feeling her juices spill over his entire shaft, practically milking him in the process. Her own climax was in turn spurring his own and he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

As she came down from her climax, Sean slowed his thrusts and then finally pulled out of her pussy completely. He took a step back and began stroking his cock firmly, using her juices as lubrication. "Fuck, get on your knees," he ordered her, knowing at any moment he was liable to spill his seed.

Her hands gripped onto the edges of the desk as he drilled into her harder, the sound of their skin hitting together as he picked up his pace echoed through the office. Her eyes were closed tight as her body moved up and down the desk, she could feel his cock pulsating inside her.

A loud gasp escaped her mouth as he pulled out, she looked at him from over his shoulders as he stroked his wet cock and grinned when he ordered her to her knees. Rach slid off the desk and turned quickly, facing him as she dropped to her knees. His long cock hovering near her full lips. Her eyes looked up at him from under his thick and throbbing cock as he stroked it. Her hands dragged up his legs and brushed against his ready and heavy balls. Her tongue stuck out as she placed it under the head of his cock before he lips slowly wrapped and engulfed the tip. Her lips pressed tight as his hand still stroked the lower part of his cock, her lips dragging up and down the curve of his head.

Sean watched her get into position and grinned down at her. He loved how receptive she was to him. His eyes delighted in the sight of her on her knees in front of him. He watched her take the head of his cock into her mouth, letting out a groan as he continued pumping the base with his hand. He knew a good bit of precum had probably already leaked into her mouth.

Reaching down with his free hand, Sean gripped Rach's hair again and this time tugged it so she looked at him more directly. He then ran his fingertips over her cheek as she sucked on the head. "Slip it out and tilt your head back, baby. I want to cum on that sexy fucking face," he said, letting out a groan, pumping his shaft even faster, so desperate to cum for her. His cock throbbed wildly, his eyes locked on her face.

Rach smiled over his cock before she dragged her lips back, his cock popping from her mouth. She could taste the slight precum on her tongue. Rach bit on her lip as she let her head fall back, his cock hovering over her pretty face. She brushed his hands over his balls once more before cupping her breasts in her hands as he stroked at his cock harder and harder.

"Cum for me, baby..." She almost begged, licking her lips, her hot breath hitting against his cock as he stroked it above her face.

Hearing her encourage him and seeing her face angled towards his own waiting for him to cum, that was enough motivation for him. Groaning, he angled the head towards her face and after a few more strokes, Sean let out a loud groan and came hard. His cum found both her cheeks and spread over her lips. He smirked down at her as the last bit trickled onto her face, playfully tapping the head against her lips.

"Mmm, fuck. Good girl," he said with a grin, licking his lips as he took a step back to admire the sight of her face covered in his cum.

Rach watched each rope of cum shoot from his head and land on her face, her lips pouted as he tapped the head against them. She grinned, her tongue dragging over his head once before he took a step back.

She bit on her lip, her hands still cupping her breasts as he took a step back to take in the sight of her. Rach couldn't help but laugh, now that it was over it seemed just as surreal. Rach dropped her breasts and tillted her head, running a hand through her hair as his cum began to drip from her chin onto her breasts. "Fuck, Sean." Rach said, she looked over at Sean before turning her head away shyly which was unlike her but at this moment she didn't know how to react.

Rach stood, her round apple ass red from the smacks of his thrusts as she grabbed some tissues that were on the desk. Her back facing him.

"Mmm, look at you," he said, licking his lips. The sight of her on her knees with his cum covering her face just made him feel so internally powerful. He grinned and saw her look away. "Is that what it takes, Rach? Christ, I've never seen you so bashful before," he said, walking over to her to press his body against her back once she stood.

"All you needed was some cock and some cum, huh? You're adorable," he muttered against her neck before kissing it, his hands resting at her waist, allowing her to clean herself up.

Rach shot him a look from over shoulder, nudging her shoulder behind her to bump into him. "Shut up, Sean.." She said, shaking her head as she cleaned her face and his body pressed tight against her, planting small kisses on her neck. "It's just.. different. I just fucked my best friend.. oh and my boss.." She said, shaking her head as she bent to throw the crumpled tissues into the waste bin.

She was glad things happened and that they weren't awkward. But she felt so shy and she couldn't really understand why? Probably because she had just gotten one of the best poundings in her life, it just all seemed unreal and almost like a dream.

"So, what now? You go back to your date, Sean-y?" She teased, grabbing his hands and wrapping them around her waist. Her head leaning back and pressing a kiss against his cheek.

"Honestly, as inflated as my ego may seem sometimes, I never thought you were going to go through with this," he said, holding his hands around her waist just as she'd set them there. He let out a content sigh as she kissed his cheek. When she mentioned his date, he burst out laughing, shaking his head in suspended disbelief.

Managing to put a straight face back on. "Yeah. How about you take care of the books, I'll go back to my date and we forget this even happened, alright?" he said sarcastically. "Jesus, Rach...I forgot I even brought her here. You're terrible."

"I didn't think I would either but I had to show you what a real women was like." She teased with a smile, her hands running down his arms that were around her curvy waist. It was true, she couldn't stand seeing Sean with such a trashy person and knew he definitely deserved better. Most girls were only after one thing anyway, money.

Rach laughed as he called her terrible, she turned around in a swift movement as her hand wrapped around his neck. Her chest pressing against his. "I'm not the one who brought a date here and slept with someone else.. who's the terrible one now, Sean-y?" She teased, her lips pressing against his as her butt pressed against the edge of the desk.

"You sure as hell showed me," Sean said honestly. He'd been with his fair share of women, including girls he'd been with solely to make Rachel jealous and none had given him the satisfaction or the fucking she had. She was definitely the best fuck of his life and he couldn't wait for more.

"If you didn't throw yourself at me like that, I would've been able to control myself," Sean said with a smirk, obviously not serious. His hands massaged Rachel's hips as he pressed his body against her own. "But on a serious note, I don't want you worrying about our friendship or our work relationship. Nothing has to change there. We can keep this professional and completely filthy at the same time."

Rachel laughed., sticking her butt out and nudging it against him. "Don't lie to yourself, Sean. You could never and still can't control yourself." She grinned before she bent down over the desk, reached and opened the drawer as she pulled out a joint; they always kept a bag of pre-rolled ones in the office drawer. She grabbed the lighter and lit it, taking in a few deep hauls before she stood straight up again and placed the joint between his lips.

"If you say so, no fucking on the clock or else I'll feel like a prostitute..or every other girl you brought in here." She said as the smoke escaped her mouth as she spoke.

Sean watched her bend over the desk, her words ringing true almost instantly as he reached over and gave her butt a squeeze. "Guess you got me there," he said with a shrug, smirking when he saw her pull out the joint. He reached up and grabbed hold of it once she put it between his lips and took a good long pull.

"Fair enough," he said, knowing it would undoubtedly seem like taking dick was part of her job description. He reached for his boxers with the joint still in his mouth and lifted them up before taking a seat on the edge of the desk. "And now I don't have to parade all of these whores in front of you to get your attention. You're so goddamn stubborn, Rach."

"Good, I'm tired of seeing you with those whores."

Rach grabbed her clothes that were thrown around the office with his as well, she slipped on her black lace underwear before taking the joint from Sean and taking in a long drag. She held the smoke in her lungs before she handed it back to Sean and smiled. "Me? Stubborn? How!?" She protested as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against him. She slipped on her bra before looking at the clock, knowing the bar would be closing soon.

"How? Christ, look how long it took for me to even get you to consider being with me. I was even asking for you to just fuck me and then forget like it ever happened. You know me better than that." He grabbed his jeans and pulled them up, running a hand through his hair before he turned to face Rach.

"Why don't you close up? I'm sure some of those horny pricks out there are missing you flaunting those tits, too. I'm gonna run over to the restaurant and see if everything went alright over there tonight and then head home. I'll give you a call tomorrow and maybe we can get together. Nothing work-related, I promise," he told her, flashing her a smile before moving over to her. He took one last hit from the joint and then blew the smoke in her face almost sensually. "And get some more clothes on before I bend you over this desk again," he added, kissing her lips. "Thanks for coming to your senses tonight."

Rach grinned as she watched him dress, leaning her butt back against the desk. She let out a laugh, "You're just not use to rejection.." She said as he moved closer to her. She kissed him back and smiled into the kiss. "These tits run this business.." She teased as she pouted, her hands running over the muscles of his bare chest. Work wasn't on her mind anymore but she knew she couldn't just drop her responsibilities just because she was fucking the boss. She kissed him once more but longer before she pushed him back. "Go now or suffer the consequences." She teased, it was hard not to throw herself at him again.

Rach grabbed her shirt from the floor and slipped it over as Sean backed to the door slowly. "Call me tomorrow." She said, blowing him a kiss as she slipped her shirt over her curvy chest.

"I will," he said, bringing his fist to his mouth, biting his knuckle as if to non-verbally say he could hardly bring himself to leave her or that body. When he finally did gather the strength to leave, he found the bar a lot less empty than it had been earlier. His date had left. He wondered if she went home alone or found some lousy schmuck at the bar who'd give her what she wanted.

Heading out into the cool night air, Sean made his way out to his car, heading over to the restaurant to check the books. The place pulled in a few hundred dollars more than average, so things were definitely looking up. He closed up shop and finally headed home, resigning himself to collapse on the bed still fully dressed.

"Fuck," he breathed out, staring blankly up at the ceiling, unable to keep himself from replaying the night's events over and over again in his mind.

Rachel smiled as he exited, taking in a deep breath as she gathered the rest of clothes and put them on. It took her a moment to leave the office, she was disappointed that he had left and their night was over but she knew there were other priorities to take care of them then the two of them going at it all night. She exited the office and returned to the bar where she began to help the other employees close for the night, the last regulars making their ways out the door.

She left work late like she always had and made her way home, it was a long night trying to concentrate on business when Sean was the only thing on her mind. Her mind played over their first time together, how he made her feel and how fucking good it was.

Sean finally managed to sleep. He slept a little too long, but it was warranted after the night he had. He was surprised to find himself in last night's clothes, having forgotten how quickly he'd headed to bed. The smell of Rachel was still all over him and it made it question actually taking a shower, but he relented and headed for the bathroom.

After showering, Sean changed into a polo and a pair of jeans. He headed downstairs and made himself some breakfast, even though it was already after noon. While it cooked, he headed for a secret compartment in one of his kitchen drawers and pulled out a vile with white powder. He poured it onto the counter and used a knife from the drawer to form it into a line. Rolling up one of the bills from his wallet, he snorted the line and winced, rubbing his nose as the high took his body over.

"Fucking hell," he groaned to himself, gripping the counter as the feelings of euphoria washed over him. He finished his eggs and plated them, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Sean pulled out his phone and called Rachel, setting it down on the table after putting her on speaker while still eating his late breakfast.

Rach made it to bed, she was having an amazing dream which was rudely interrupted by her cell phone ringing and vibrating on her nightstand. She groaned and rolled over, slapping her hand onto her phone and pulling it from the table. She didn't bother to look at the number, "Hello?" Rach said in a raspy voice, she rolled over onto her back and stretched.

Back
Top Bottom