Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Hot Shot [Crusade & Risky_Business]

Crusade

Star
Sean Starks had it all. Cars, clothes, women, drugs and handfuls of lucrative businesses, some more legal than others. He'd started young in the drug trade, using his earnings in that field to expand and cultivate his own business ventures.

Although all his businesses were extremely profitable, his main moneymaker was a large bar/club ran by his good friend Rachel. Sean had hired her to tend bar initially, but when he saw how great she was at the books and keeping clientele happy, he gave her more responsibility, namely, overseeing the businesses he headed that weren't illegal. After all, he didn't want Rach going down with him if everything went to shit.

Things couldn't have been better for Sean in terms of the business side of things. However, there was something that nagged at him from the moment he met Rachel Lane. She was totally non-receptive to his charms. Sean was the type of guy who commanded a room. His wit, his looks, his arrogance all made women wet and yet despite the solid friendship he had with Rach, he'd never so much as kissed her. He'd be lying if he said the thought of that didn't bother him, but in the back of his mind he felt like he could break her down. How long it would take, he didn't know, but he assumed seeing him with a different girl every week would be a start. If he could create just a slight bit of jealousy and work off of that, he'd have it made.

One of the things Sean liked to do every week or so was head to the bar where Rachel still tended bar and see how things were going with the bars, clubs and restaurants he owned. It was around 12:30, the height of action at The Mine. Sean had a woman on his arm, a petite blonde in a mini-skirt much too short to be considered acceptable and a top cut so low if she so much as sneezed, the entire bar would get a full view of her tits.

Sean stood around 6'2", with hulking shoulders, biceps, abs and all the rest. He prided himself on his body and had a number of tattoos on his upper half that put it on full display. That night he wore a black button down and a pair of jeans. He only wore suits when he was conducting business and although visiting the bar was business in a sense, he never thought of a meeting with Rach as official business. It was more like just going out to see a friend.

He walked with Sara through the club towards the bar. The two sat beside one another at the bar and Sean pounded on the bar top a few times to get Rach's attention. "Rach! Two lagers, two shots of Patron and your sexy ass over here. Now!" he called out with a smirk. Just before the two had arrived at the bar, Sean had done a couple lines of blow with his date inside his penthouse. Maybe it was the fact that he was in the drug game or it was just a product of the system, but Sean loved his cocaine and he loved smoking pot. He also drank at every opportunity. He was ruthless in the things he did to his body much in the same way he was ruthless in the way he ran his businesses. Rachel understood all of that better than anyone and it was why he came to her for absolutely everything.

Rachel Lane was doing well for a 23 year old. She would never be where she was if it wasn't for Sean. Not that her ambitious nature didn't help get there but Sean saw the potential in her. She was always on the move between working and going to school, she juggled both with ease. Sean relied on her for most of the business and he didn't have much to worry about with Rachel running his business. From books, to inventory and to pay roll. Over the couple years she worked there, Sean and her grew a great friendship. They were open with each other, there was nothing hidden. She couldn't help but deny the chemistry between them, it was undeniable but Rach thought she was far from his type. Blonde, slutty... drunk. She'd never risk the business or their friendship.

Rachel was a hit with the regulars and she was one of the many reasons they kept coming back. She had a sweet, innocent demeanor about herself but there was nothing she couldn't handle. She had a dark side and only a few people had seen that side of her. For a curvy beauty standing at 5'5'', she was far from intimidating but never judge a book by it's cover. She was wearing a black tank, dark skinny jeans and a pair of high heeled boots.

The Mine was always hopping. One of the busiest bars in all the city. Tonight was no exception. Rach was behind the bar, serving the liquor hungry people who hands waved for her attention. Beer tops were popping, whiskey on rocks. She had finally gotten a second to breath before she heard the pounding on the bar and Sean calling for her attention. Her eyes moved to him, as she nodded with a smile. Two lagers and two shots of patron were filled as she moved over, placing them on the bar in front of them. "On the house." She teased, winking at Sean. She studied him for a moment, his eyes glossy and red. Rach could tell he was high, he probably didn't need the drinks but she knew better than to deny him of his liquor. Rach wasn't much of a partier, she did smoke pot regularly. Sean and her would smoke a joint at the end of most nights. She turned to the blonde next to him and saw her breasts spilling over her shirt as she swayed in the seat beside him. Rach looked back to Sean, raising her eye brows to him before shaking her head. "Anything else, boss?" She asked.

Sean made no secret of the fact that he was looking Rachel up and down, his eyes taking in her curves and noting the way her cleavage tastefully spilled from the top of her tank, not like his date who looked more like she was inviting to get groped. There was no hiding the fact that he wanted Rach badly, but until she came to realize what she was missing out on, there really was no point pushing the issue. He licked his lips as he looked into Rach's eyes upon her bringing the drinks.

"That's all for now. Maybe once we close up, we can smoke a blunt and talk business," he said, lifting his shot as his date did the same. He hit his glass off of her own and the two downed their shots. He chased it with a sip of his beer before licking his lips and exhaling deeply.

"Mm, you're so good to me, Sean-y," Sara whispered, leaning in to kiss his neck for much too long. He didn't stop her, however, instead just choosing to reach over and rub her thigh. Sean made eye contact with Rach once more and shrugged. "Whattya gonna do? "Y'know?" As if to say he couldn't help the fact that so many women wanted him. He hoped this making Rachel jealous angle was going to pull through, because it was like she got sexier every fucking time he saw her.

Rachel felt his eyes over her body and she didn't mind. Sean was handsome, everything about him. His eyes, his mouth, fuck.. his face. And those tattoos, Rach could never keep her eyes off of them but she had great self-control. She placed her hand on her hip and nodded, biting down on her lip softly as she watched the two of them take their shots.

Rachel scoffed as she heard Sara refer to him as Sean-y. How fucking cute, she thought to herself. It was almost pathetic the way this girl threw herself on Sean. He was so much better than that and the way that Rach looked at him as Sara kissed his neck, he could tell exactly what she was thinking. She shrugged as she saw him grip onto her thigh and Rach couldn't believe she was actually jealous but she tried her best to hide it. "What are you going to do, Sean-y?" She said in response, clearly mocking Sara before she turned to walk away.

Rachel walked away to the other end of the bar making sure her hips swayed harder than usual since she knew Sean would be walk away. Her round ass moved tightly in her skinny jeans. She served a few of the patrons at the end of the bar before she was told by an employee she had a call in the office, she made her way over there.

Walking into the office, she shut the door behind her. Before taking her call she had to relax, her skin was hot from the previous encounter with Sean. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She sat at her desk on her big swivel chair. The phone blinked indicating someone holding on the other line. She picked up the phone and pressed the button before greeting the person on the phone. She grabbed a joint from the drawer in her desk, lighting as she spoke with the liquor supplier on the store who spoke about their next shipment. It was all business. She drew in the joint as she scribbled notes, holding the phone between her ear and shoulder. Holding the smoke in before releasing it, her nerves instantly died.

Sean watched Rachel walk away, obviously sensing a bit of attitude coming from her, knowing his little charade was working wonders. It wasn't as if the girl seated next to him meant anything to him. It was blind luck he even remembered her name. Sandra? Sara? Whatever the fuck it was. He used her merely as a pawn in a greater game. Yeah, he'd probably end up fucking her at the end of the night, but seeing those shapely hips of Rach's as she walked away. Holy fuck.

Sean finished off his lager and then gave Sara a quick kiss before excusing himself from the bar. He headed into the manager's office, knowing that was more than likely where Rachel had headed and he was right. Upon opening the door, the smell of marijuana hit his nose and he smirked, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Rach, what's the matter?" he asked, reaching out for the joint, wanting to take a hit for himself even though he was high off of more potent shit already.

Rach watched the door open as Sean walked in, her hand went up in the air as she motioned to the phone. "Mhm.." She said into it, "Great, I'll see you then. Have a good one, John." She said before hanging the phone, she saw Sean reach for the joint and she quickly pulled it away. "I think you're high enough, don't you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she sat back in the chair and leaned back. She took a drag from the joint and held it in high, before exhaling smoothly. She purposely blew the smoke straight in his face.

"You're going to want to get it up later, don't overdo yourself." Rach stood and sat on the edge of the desk, she ashed the joint in the tray before taking another haul. She brought them over to him, running down his arms as her eyes ran over the outlines of his tattoo. The chiseled muscles flexing on his forearm. She quickly looked away, down at the joint burning between her fingers. "Nothing's wrong, just been a long night. As long as you're enjoying yourself, Sean." She said sarcastically. Her eyes were glossy, she was high, relaxed. Night after night she saw Sean bring in a different girl, high and drunk while she handled business. She never dare bring it up to him. "Is... what's her name.. waiting for you? What is her name?" She asked just for the sheer fact to see if he could even remember.

"I'm glad you're smoking, Rach. You need to mellow. I don't know what's gotten into you recently, but you're wound too tight or something. Am I giving you too much work? That it? If it is, I can handle the books again and you can just go back to doing what you do best," he said, although he knew exactly what was up.

Sean took the joint from her grasp and took a long hit from it before handing it back to her. He held it for as long as possible before blowing the smoke almost sensually back into her face. He smirked and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Look, Rach. You don't have to worry about what me and Samantha are doing. That's between the two of us. If I want to go out and have a good time, so be it. I didn't hire you to police my relationships. If you weren't so adamant about giving me the goddamn cold shoulder every fucking time I take a step near you, maybe you wouldn't have to worry about seeing me with a new bitch every night," he added. It was a cheap shot, but he was just trying to get through to her. He was sure she could see it just in the way that he looked at her that he wanted her.

Rachel glared at him and his hand that landed on her shoulder. She didn't know what had gotten into her, she felt aggravated and his sarcastic remark didn't help either. He'd seen her like this before but only when she had been tested. She scoffed at him and laughed. Policing his relationships? Please.. she thought to herself. She ripped the joint from his hand before putting it out in the ash tray. "Is that it? You're just upset that I won't fuck you? So you bring these bimbos to the place I bust my ass for just to smite me?" She shoved his hand from her shoulder. She wasn't normally like this but she had it and knew exactly how to push her buttons, he was doing a great job.

She stood up from the desk and looked over at him, folding her arms over her chest causing her breasts to push up. She shook her head. "Tell what, Sean. You think I'm 'policing' your relationships, I just won't give a fuck anymore. I'll just shut my mouth, serve your lager and mind my own fucking business." She said, she was ranting. Her head was going a mile a minute, she chose her words carefully.

She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her long hair, "Why don't you just go have another line, another beer, add another number to the countless list of girls you've mindlessly fucked and I'll close up shop." She threw her hands up in the air. They were bickering like a couple, they always had.

It seemed like the jealousy angle had worked. Maybe a little too well. Sean wasn't exactly expecting the backlash he received from Rach. As difficult as it was to see her that way, it did sort of vindicate him in a way. He knew deep down she must have held feelings for him. Stepping forward, Sean grabbed hold of Rachel's forearms and held her close to him as he looked down into her eyes and spoke to her. He was a touchy-feely guy by nature.

"Listen to me Rachel. Listen to me! Do you honestly think that's what I want from you? You think you're just another notch in the bedpost to me? Fucking Christ. That girl out there...lucky if I remember her eye color, let alone her name. You can't honestly think you'd just be another fuck to me. Listen to how fucking stupid that sounds. Look at us! I don't know how to get through to you. I don't know why you think I'm only trying to get into your pants."

He stopped for a moment and loosened his grip on her arms, actually taking a step back to take a deep breath. He wished he could figure out a way to articulate himself better, but he was so goddamn high, it was difficult. Sean finally shook his head as he paced the floor of the office, his eyes on Rachel the entire time. "I don't know what you want from me. You want me to stop bringing girls around? Would that show you? You want me to stop smoking with you? What? What is going to make you see?"

Rachel didn't react to him grabbing his arms, it wasn't unusual. Her arms remained cross as he spoke very close to her face. Trying to convince her that she was more than that. She knew she was but he was also high. Rach let him finish as he broke his grip and paced around the room, she remained there silently and watched him walk from one side of the room to the other. He paced back and forth as it he made his argument to her.

Rachel shook her head, rolling her eyes. She placed her hand over her head for a brief moment, taking a deep breath as he went on. "I don't fucking know!" She shouted across to him, running a hand through her hair as she tugged at the ends of it. She was confused and she didn't want to jeopardize the friendship that he had but his advances on her made it much more confusing. She was jealous, taking it out on him for no good reason. She was the one who kept saying no to him. "I have no right to be mad at you. You're right, I wasn't hired to watch you, you can do and fuck whoever you want, Sean." She said, shrugging as she bit down on her lip.

She could tell her was struggling with finding the right things to say and just by looking at him she could tell he was too high. "I don't want anything from. You've given me enough." He had, this job, this opportunity and his trust. It was more than she could ask for, asking for more was against her nature. "This your bar, you can bring whoever you want here and if you feel uncomfortable smoking with an employee than we can stop that too." She tried not to laugh, she was high and referring herself as an employee was just funny. She had avoided his last question. "Can we forget this, please?" She walked towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Let's go back to our night, go back to your date and I'll finish up here." She ran her hand up and down his arms in a comforting away, hoping the he would just let this go and hoping he was too fucked up to know she ignored his question. Sean was a very straight-forward person and so wasn't Rach, she couldn't deny her feelings for Sean to herself, but to Sean she'd try to keep them on the down low.

It was clear that the whole situation was taking just as much of a toll on Rachel as it was on him. She seemed confused, as if she wanted to act on impulse, but was too stubborn not to. Even during those shouting matches, Sean couldn't help but study the curves of her lips as she spoke, the way her brows furrowed and the way that perfect body shifted around.

When she touched him, Sean glanced over at her hand on his shoulder and then into her eyes. It was clear he was still high, but it was more marijuana than cocaine at that point and his head felt clearer. Sean sighed and shook his head. "I don't know why this is so fucking hard, Rachel. You know what I want. I know you know what I want. You see the way I look at you. Those girls at the bar are distractions. That's all. They're a reason to get out and get fucked up. The fact that you're not willing to pull the trigger on this...I don't know," he muttered.

Reaching down, Sean placed his hands on Rachel's hips and pulled her forward so her body pressed firmly against his own. He let her feel the chiseled body beneath his clothes pressed against her and was also able to feel her soft curves. His hands curled around to her ass and he gave it a firm squeeze, eyes never leaving hers. "You tell me right now you don't want me and I'll walk out that door."

Rachel bit on her lip and sighed. It wasn't that easy and she wished Sean could understand that. All this time she had tried to hide her attraction but it was apparently obvious, she was even getting jealous and she clearly let that show but she wished she didn't. They locked eyes, staring before he broke it with the shake of his head. "I don't look at you any different for bringing girls here, Sean. I should have never let it bother me and bring it up." She managed to mutter out before he grabbed her by her hips, pulling her body close to his. Her chest pressed against his as he pulled her in, her hands landing on his shoulder.

Their eyes locked as he gave her his ultimatum. Rachel shook her head, opening her mouth to say something but she couldn't find the words to say. ".. it's not that easy, Sean.." She said, she did want him but something in her couldn't say it. She could feel it in the stare the desire he had for her and she had all that desire to give back but it was more complicated than that. "I know you don't fucking get it but is hard, it's really fucking hard. I don't want to ruin what we have.. relationships can just make things... complicated, Sean." She blurted. They were very close, she never had a friend like him, especially one who was a man which made taking things to the next level difficult for her. She chewed on the inside of her bottom lip, a nervous tendency of her. She waited for Sean to turn and walk out. "I'm not about to fuck up our friendship, no matter how bad I want you. All my relationships have fell to shit, maybe it's me... I don't know... You'd really want to risk our friendship for something you could get anywhere?" She sounded silly, she knew she did as she rambled but she couldn't stop. Finally she bit on her tongue as she pulled back some, her eyes shifted to the wall behind him as she looked away and swallowed hard.

All of the things Sean liked most about Rachel were absent in the way she tried justifying not giving it a shot. Instead of the confidence she so naturally exuded, what he saw was a vulnerable mess. He couldn't stand to see her so obviously uncomfortable. He wished he could've reassured her, but fuck. He wasn't any better at relationships. He was used to taking control and taking charge and that intimidated the hell out of the women he was with. He knew Rachel was different, though. It was exactly why he'd hired her. She was his only female friend for a reason. The two just got along differently than he was accustomed to. How he could formulate that into words that would make any sense to her, he had no idea.

"Rach, we had this exact conversation when I hired you about working for me. We work as boss and employee. Damn. What makes you think this will be different. Just let it happen and stop questioning yourself."

Sean leaned in and dragged his lips over her neck, his hands grasping her ass tighter. He wanted to see how she'd react to him. He wanted her and he was going to have her.

Rachel felt like a mess, she wasn't use to feeling like this. She had no problem denying other men but Sean was a different story. She nodded at his words, "I know but.." Before she could finished his neck was running over her slender neck. Her eyes closed as she felt the hotness of his breath trail over her neck, she wanted to fight it but she couldn't. Her head leaned to the side as if she was inviting him to get a better angle, her hands ran up over his chest, shoulders and down his back as she let out a soft moan, a moment of weakness. As he gripped her ass, her body hugged tighter against him and almost forced her on her tip toes.

She bit on her lip before snapping back to reality, she leaned back and made a space between their chests, her pelvis still pressed tight against him as he held onto her ass. Her eyes looked up to his, her long dark hair feel behind her. "You call this a boss and employee relationship?" She asked, raising her eyebrow as her hands gripped onto his upper arms.

Sean was relieved by her audible and bodily responses to his advances. She felt so damn good pressed against him like that. As he kissed her neck and gained more access to the spot just below her ear, he breathed in her scent. It had to be a mixture of shampoo, perfume or body spray or something, and weed. It was such an odd combination, but at that moment it smelled like pure heaven.

When she pulled back a bit, Sean caught her eyes and he listened to her question. Sean moved his hands from her ass and brought them to rest on her shoulders. He stepped her back a few steps towards the desk in the middle of the room. "Christ. Does it matter what we call this right now?" he asked, his lips finding her own that time. It was as if he poured every unrequited feeling into that kiss, his tongue moving over her own until he had her ass pressed against the desk.

By that time, his cock was rock hard and straining against his pants. He pulled back from her lips and lifted her up onto the edge of the desk so her legs draped over the side. Once she was seated, Sean grabbed hold of her knees and spread her legs wide, stepping between them. "That's better, isn't it?" he asked, pressing the front of his pants against her as he moved forward.

Rach rolled her eyes as he pushed her back, her body obeying as she moved to the desk. Her ass bumping against it, their bodies pressed against each other. She drew in a deep breath, his lips crashed against hers as she accepted. Her lips pressed back, just as equally as hard and her tongue slid against his. A soft moan escaped from her mouth to his, into the kiss as he lifted her on the desk.

Her legs spread, easier than she had expected. She blushed as he stepped between her legs, feeling the bulge of his growing cock press against her already wet panties. She bit on her lip and for a second she thought of stopping him again, but she didn't. She couldn't. This had been a long time coming and it was finally here. After years of sexual tension and lust, it was finally happening.

Rach smiled and rolled her shoulders, her hands gripped onto the belt of his pants as she pulled him forward so that he pressed harder against you. "Are you sure you're ready for me, Sean?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she dipped her head forward and nipped the side of his neck with her perfect, white teeth. Her tongue staggered over the skin of his neck, her lips planted kisses around it before she moved to his jaw and brushed over the stubble of his face. Those full, pale lips crashed back onto his, her hips beginning to grind against his hardened cock.

"I think I should be the one asking that," he said, looking into her eyes. He grinned and licked his lips right before she kissed him again. As they kissed, he could feel Rachel grinding herself against his cock, the friction driving him crazy. Breaking free from her lips, Sean grabbed the bottom of her tank and lifted it up quickly, tossing it onto the floor of the office. He glanced down at her chest, her breasts looking incredible. It took him no time at all to need the bra off as well, so reaching behind him, he unclasped it and let it fall off of her shoulders.

"Fuck," he muttered as he caught sight of her bare tits. His hands found them, cupping them and lifting them against his palms. He leaned down and replaced one hand with his mouth, kissing around her nipple before finally giving in and dragging his tongue over the tip. He enclosed his mouth around it and brought his hands down to her jeans to work on them next. He couldn't remember ever wanting anyone as bad as he wanted Rachel in that moment. He just hoped she knew what she was getting into.

Rachel's arms lifted as he pulled her tank over her body and instantly threw it out the ground. Smiling, he unclasped her black lace bra before her busty and perky breasts were freed, on display for his eyes only. She loved the reaction on his face as he admired them, she gasped as he cupped her breasts. Her hand fell behind he as they leaned on the desk, her back slanted slightly as his mouth replaced his hands. His wet tongue flicking over her hard nipples, moaning loud when his mouth engulfed her nipple whole.

He worked on the button of her jeans, Rach reached a hand forward and began to unbutton his shirt as his hard body became more visible with each button she had undone. When his shirt was completely undone, she moved forward and pressed her lips against his, her hands running over his shoulders as she pushed the shirt from his body and let it hit the floor. She pulled back, dragging her nails back over his shoulders and down the bumps of muscles on his chest. She bit hard on her lip, she could feel her clit throbbing. She traced the tattoos over his arms before leaning forward and kissing his neck, her tiny hands working at the belt of his jeans. Her lips moved up his neck to his ear, she tugged on his earlobe with her teeth before she growled in his ear, "you make me so wet..." Her hips lifting from the table as he yanked her jeans down her thighs and legs, her black lace and moist panties the only thing left on her body.

Sean pulled back from her breasts as he worked to get Rachel's jeans off. He licked his lips as he looked at her body in front of him, the more exposed to him the more he was impressed. He was relieved they were finally just choosing to act on impulse. He'd wanted her for so fucking long.

Those tiny hands of hers felt incredible moving over his body, making his flesh tingle just in anticipation of what was to come. When she whispered in his ear, he felt chills run up and down his spine, figuring he couldn't have been more turned on in that moment. Once his belt was undone, Sean helped her with his jeans, kicking them off of his ankles along with his shoes. His boxer briefs bulged obscenely, the outline of his hard, thick cock clear as day.

Hearing Rachel talk about how wet she was sounded like an invitation and Sean had no problem obliging. First, he ran his fingertips over the front of her panties, feeling the wetness she mentioned. He let out a groan as he touched her through the fabric. "You weren't fucking with me," he whispered, grinning before hooking his thumbs into the sides of the panties to tug them down.

Rachel grinned at the hard outline of his cock against his boxers briefs, licking her lips as she eyed it. A soft moan escaped as he pressed against the front of her moist panties and laughed, shaking her head. "I never lie to you.." She said lowly with a smile. Her hips lifted off the desk again as he hooked his fingers and tugged them down her smooth, tan legs.

When he stood back up, her hand reached forward and her palm pressed against his thick shaft, she could feel it pulse beneath her touch. "Mmm... damn, Sean.." She said as she felt the length, she had always wondered if Sean was endowed and he was more than she expected. Her lips pressed against his as she stroked him over his boxers, her tongue parting his lips and sliding into his mouth. Her hand gripping on his thickness. Her hand crept up and slipped under the band of his boxers. This time her bare hand gripped his bare cock, her thumb ran over the head, feeling wetness of his precum as she swirled her thumb around the head. She pulled back from the kiss, biting down on her lip as she watched her tiny hand work around his big cock through his boxers, the fabric shifting as she changed paces.

As he worked to pull off her panties, Sean felt Rachel's hand find the front of his boxers and he let out a groan just as she kissed him. He returned the kiss, his tongue moving warmly over her own. As the kiss ended, Sean glanced down at her tiny hand slipping into the front of his boxers to feel his cock in the flesh.

"Mm, you little fucking tease," he said, his hand finding her hair. He gave it a tug and smirked as he looked into her eyes. "I don't think I can wait another second," he added, reaching down with his other hand to tug off the boxers. It would be then that his cock would be revealed to her for the first time, thick and throbbing, the tip glistening with precum.

Sean grabbed his own cock, replacing Rach's hand with his own. He licked his lips as he peered down at her pussy, wet and seemingly begging to be fucked. He stepped forward and rubbed the head over her slit and up to her clit, teasing her for a moment just as his eyes found her own. "You want this cock, Rach?"

Rachel smiled as her hand moved around his cock, groaning as he tugged her hair and pulled back. Her neck bending slightly backwards as he looked down into her eyes, she licked her lips when he made his eagerness clear and she couldn't wait either. With that, his boxers were down and his rock hard shaft exposed to her.

As he moved her hand away, she couldn't help but watch him. Her body leaned backwards slightly on the desk as he stepped between her legs, the wetness of her slit apparent as he ran his throbbing head over her swollen and willing slit. Her body twitched, moaning out as she bit hard on her lip. Her cheeks a soft shade of pink, she looked up at Sean with parted lips. "So fucking bad.." She groaned out, her hand reaching down as he finger ran over her clit before running down the length of his hardness.

"Fuck me, Sean.." She moaned out, her chest rising and falling as she could barely stand it anymore. It was finally happening.

Seeing his best friend like that and hearing her actually tell him to fuck her validated everything he'd gone through to get to that point. He had wanted Rachel for so long. They had been through so much. And with his cock at her entrance, there was no turning back. He was going to give her the fucking of her life.

Grabbing hold of Rachel's hips to steady her body, he eased his hips forward. He glanced down to watch inch by inch of his throbbing cock disappear into the velvety warmth of Rachel's pussy. He groaned and looked at her face, wanting her to see what she did to him.

His grip on her tightened as he filled her to the hilt. "Christ," he breathed out, licking his lips. Sean started working his hips into a rhythm, his shaft feeling her tight little pussy hugging his thick cock perfectly. Sean brought one hand to her hair, tugging her head back as he brought his face down close to hers. He had given her time to adjust to his size. He wasn't going to take it easy on her. He knew Rachel was the type of girl who could handle him.

In a matter of time, Sean began rutting his cock into her, his hips slamming forward against her own. "I love that fucking pussy, baby," he groaned, looking into her eyes with a hunger that made it clear to her just how badly he'd wanted her for all that time.

Rachel slid down the desk as he grabbed her hips, the head of his cock pressing against her entrance as he made the finally plunge and slipped into her slowly which gave her the chance to savor every inch of his thickness. Her eyes locked on him the entire time as both of them filled with pleasure.

She bit on her lip and smiled, letting out a sharp breath as he sat in side her, pressed deep into her tightness. Her walls adjusting around him as they throbbed and twitched with pleasure. When he had pulled back and forward again, she moaned out as he picked up the pace. Groaning as he pulled her hair again, their foreheads pressing together as he began to increase his the speed of his thrusts and before she knew it, he was pounding her tight pussy hard.

As he began to drill into her, her breasts bounced with the thrusts as her body moved back and forth against the desk. "You feel so fucking good.." She moaned out in as their bodies bucked and their hips slammed together. He hit deep into her, giving her every inch of him relentlessly. She brought her hands and placed them on his upper butt, gripping into his skin as she pulled him forward each time he moved into her, she couldn't get enough and she wanted it all. Her lips pressed against his as he hovered over her body, she moaned into the kiss, whimpers escaping as he pounded her relentlessly. Her breath staggered with each thrust he put into her. "Oh God!" She screamed out as he worked her, not going easy but she didn't mind. Years of sexual tension between the two of them and it was finally coming out tonight, she wouldn't have expected anything less.

It had taken way too long for them to get to that point. Sean couldn't believe how many times those thoughts had crossed his mind. He'd envisioned Rachel being a little freak and she wasn't disappointing, taking his cock just as he thought she would. He tilted his head down slightly, just watching the brilliant way her breasts bounced in time with his thrusts. He continued pounding her pussy until he felt his body becoming a little sore from the constant up-thrusting.

Pulling back and slipping his cock from her reluctantly, Sean found Rachel's eyes and licked his lips. "I want you from behind," he said simply, reaching down to stroke his wet shaft a few times as his eyes ran hungrily down her body. It was hard to believe he was finally fucking her, finally after all that time of torment, things were looking up. He just wanted to see her body draped over the desk, the curve of her ass and feeling how nice and tight her pussy felt from behind.

Back
Top Bottom