Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A weird and slight different asking [scat]

Status
Not open for further replies.

samana44

Super-Earth
Hello!

Well, I have decided to try new kind of RP topics to find some new creativity stream. So, the thing I am looking for with this thread is kinda different from usually.

Well, I plan to play a character who is a proud, snooty, strong and overwhelming female, the kind of girl who is very nasty with everybody and wants to be perfect and popular. However, some jealous person is very angry and fed up about her and wants to prank her into a very humiliating thing.

In fact, she would be tricked into drinking some laxative potion. As she struggles to keep her pride, she tries to find a way to escape before it's too late... But may completely fail about it :D

The prankster would preferentially be a woman (I could accept that the character is a boy, but really prefer a girl: they are nastier!)

I could see it happening at some Gym Room, during a workout session, yoga lesson or zumba session. But if you have other ideas, feel free to tell!

Needless to say, I am not looking for the "sexual" aspect of it. I am more into the tension, the embarassment, the discovery of what is happening, becoming more embarassed, until a probable final humiliation!

Thank you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom