Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Mentor, Master...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HushedDesires

Meteorite
Hi,

I guess I'm looking for a Dominant Man, who's would like to teach me more about his world, help me to understand my more deviant desires, and open my eyes to exciting new things and experiences… I'm young and curious, but also shy, and I feel this helps sate the burn in my belly without exposing myself, or engaging in anything too risky or risqué. I love submitting, I'm just wary of being 'trapped/cornered.' I guess I'm just submissive under the right… tone? Hand? Words? I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure myself out.

I'm not going to put any sort of label on what I'm looking for or any pre-existing expectations. I just want to explore… dip my toes in and test the waters. I'd prefer a experienced Dom/Master/Daddy to get to know and play with, but I'll do so with anyone who has dominate tendencies and an insight into the Dom/sub sexual relationship.

Thank You <3

N

Would very much like to mentor you . Older male of 60 here. Not into daddy or rough dom. How does this scene sound to you. Older male on his quarterly trip to vegas. As he sits in the lobby of the Flamingo hotel he sees a lovely young lady walking though. She is plainly dressed but he sees something in her, he is intriged by her. She approahes the sitting area and sits next to the gentleman. He turns
to her and gazes at her and speaks hello how are you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom