Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The seven deadly sins (Revnarh x Dragnor)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Angelica, an angel with large white wings on her back, a golden halo over her head and a penis between her legs, flew to the depths of hell to search for a certain demon. She heard that there was one of the many demons in this damned place who could help her with her problems for a prize. She was ready to pay any prize as long as the he could help her. "Hello? Is anybody here? I need some help..." She did not know wheither she was in the right part of hell or not and hoped that she would not get raped by a group of demons. They were just rumors, but she was still frightened about that rumor.

Davine grinned softly to himself as the fires burned brighter. The air began to slow crisp sucking away every bit of moisture around. The shadows flowed around him protecting him from her light as an angel, "Stay back pretty one, tell me what it is you wish. As well as how you will pay me..." His deep red eyes seemed to dance in the shadows, but for now she was protected from him. "The price must be a sin, and a new one any time you come to me, seven boons is what I grant." The shadows parted to an eerie smile as he left out seven boons, and she would be his one way or another.

She being an angel here was protected for some time. Such protections would die away over ti.e or the further from grace she fell. "Let this humble demon grant you what you want. " He gave a pretend bow before he started to cackle with a dark laughter. The flames shooting upward causing the shadow he hid in to grow.

Angelica looked at the demon with teary eyes and was glad that she was protected from the corruption of this place or else she would have fallen to it. "Please help me...I got cursed by a demon and woke up with this long penis , big breasts which lactate when you squeeze them and the need to walk around naked. Help me to get rid of this course and I will pay whatever you want...except my body or mind." She blushed when her twelve inch long cock became erect and milk began to leak out of her hard nipples. She became more and more aroused with each passing second of being in front of the demon. Angelica knew that there were more demons watching her which made her cock throb in pleasure. More milk came out of her nipples and a soft moan escaped her lips. A drop of precum formed at the tip of her cock and her pussy juices flowed down her legs towards the ground.

"Oh dear, poor thing tricked by a demon. I would say two wrongs are quite fun, but I see you are in a hard place right now." He cackled softly the mass of shadows trembled around him. "You are in my trap dear one, you came to me so I set the terms even if I wanted your mind or your body." He knew he would have her in the end, but for now he got to play with this little angel. "Please ask what you want six words is all you get, six words to make your wants known. Then a sin to pay for the gift granted. Lust, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Envy, and Gluttony. Each will change you leading you back to me..." Laughing still he added, "The sin is the only thing that will allow you to leave, not taking one of the seven, and your protection will break to make you our play thing." He waited for a moment before adding, "Oh, and do not be boring I know it is unfair this is what comes from dealing with demons my lost little angel."

Angelica's jaw dropped when she heard the demons terms. She did not want to fall and become his bitch, all she wanted was to get rid of this course. Maybe she could just leave before things got worse. The protection was still completely intact, so she should be able to leave. Angelica flew away as quick as she could. She did not know that the pact was allready made and that she would end as a fallen angel.

Davine sighed as he saw her take off from him, "Never run from a deal once the terms are set poor little angel..." He gently raised his hand the light her body constantly vanished in an instant. He gently pulled his hand back as her body would be flung back to his feet he did not need to chase her. "Very well I choose Wrath for you. You shall lose your light, and be shown humiliation for your sins this day." The shadows seemed to thicken as he leaned close, "Run little angel my demons will give chase this time. So many, how much can a sensitive little toy like you take?" He cackled softly not planning on doing more this day she would find her punishment back in the world of man.

Angelica could feel being pulled back by the demons magic and landed in front of him. She turned around and listened to his words with wide eyes and a frightened look on her face. After the demon finished his speech, Angelica tried to flee again, but she could not fly away for a reason. She began to run as fast as she could, feeling her big dick growing. Her cock slowed her down, swaying around like the tail of a happy with each step she took. Her big breasts leaked and left a trail of milk which the demons could easliy follow. Angelica hoped that she could escape somehow, but she knew that she could not get away without using her wings. She looked behind her and saw a group of demons some hundred meters behind her. Angelica tripped on a stone and fell down while the demons continued to run towards her. They ran towards her and began to grope her body. She closed her eyes and fainted, the feeling of the touching hands fading away. Angelica woke up on the broad street in New York. It was noon and the people starred at her. She worried about the punishment for breaking the rule of showing her true nature to humans when she noticed that her wings and halo were gone for now. All the humans could see was a naked woman with long blond silk-like hair, large lactating breasts and a throbbing twelve inch long and rock hard cock. She could still feel the hands of the demons over her body and emptied the seed inside her balls on the street. Angelica whispered some words while she came. "I'm going to kill you, demon..." She noticed too late that she muttered these words in anger.

Davine cackled softly his voice in the back of her mind, " Far to late for that my dear, return for a wish again we will have some fun if you try it." Granting him wrath from her would prevent her from glowing softly as her kind normally did, but her features would be mostly unchanged. "You know my terms if you rush back here we can play again real soon, but I suggest you prepare for next time." He loosed another cackle stronger now she would find it harder, and harder to defeat him now that she was not as pure as an angel should have been." If you do come back, I will start making you into more of my toy. It will be fun... that I promise my little lost one."

Angelica was frustrated that she fell into the trap of a demon again. That was exactly the same way how she got cursed with this body! Everytime she tried to put clothes on her body became suddenly so hot that she could not bear it and needed to take it off of her as fast as she could, even when it was only underwear. Her frustration turned to anger and she screamed'repeating her last words again and ahain while tried to destroy the ground. She did not notice that she was in hell again. Angelica grabhed a lesser demon and tore his head off of his body in her rage. His blood blood painted her whole body in a dark red colour. She calmed down and got away from the corpse in fear of what she had done. And if it was not worse enough, her cock was rock hard again.

Davine let out a suffering sigh as he followed her this time, "That was not very nice my pet..." The shadows following him were not as vast seeming closer to him as he formed more of his body. "Do you want to return to a more normal body so much my little fury angel..." His grin was wide as he followed her enjoying teasing her in such a way. "You realize it takes most months before they return for another taste of what I have to offer. You did flee they always end up back here quicker when they run." He was provoking her knowing if she attacked him it would be like punching sludge. Worse to the point it would also drag her into the mass of shadows till he decided to release her. "So do you want something, or are you just going to take a pitiful swing at me?"

Angelica looked at the demon with anger in her eyes and ran towards him. Holy flames appeared around her fists. She tried to punch the demon and let the holy fire burn him to ashes, but she wasn't strong or fast enough. He dodged her attack and let the young angel fall into his shadows. Angelica gasped in a mix of surprisement and fear. She did not know what would happen next after sinking into the shadows.

The shadows pushed away at the fire burning from her, had she been pure still it would have hurt him now it was just protecting her. When she forced forward to touch the shadows that was this demon he cackled loudly, "Let me show you what you are dealing with fallen one..." The shadows sank around her until all she had was the darkness that was him, and sensations as he toyed with her body. Stands of shadow groped her breast vibrating slightly as they teased against the soft flesh. Strands slowly spun across her to large penis vibrating once again as it covered large sways of her shaft starting to slide back, and forth along the length. "You are in my world, my play thing girl." The shadows were not happy with so little as they slipped into her womanhood spreading out as they pumped into her rapidly, the same spreading into her ass he was planning on continuing until she had no strength left to fight or anything else for that matter.

Angelica screamed in fear when she got pulled into the shadows. She could not believe that her fire did not hurt the shadows at all! She began to moan when she felt something or someone groping her big breasts. Milk poured out of her nipples and was absorbed by the shadow. Angelica wanted to scream, but something stuffed her mouth and went inside her throat. She could feel how her hard throbbing cock got stroked and opened her eyes in shock when she felt something penetrating her wet pussy and her tight ass. Tears streamed out of her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She did not exactly know where she was, but she wanted to get out of this darkness. Angelica could not see or hear anything, she could only feel the shadow playing with her body. It felt like an eternity for her when she got out of the shadows. The young angel got milked several times before she passed out. Her belly looked like she was pregnant and cum oozed out of her flacid dick while milk leaked out of her sore nipples.

Davine let out a very contented sigh as he let her slide off onto the ground now that she was spent. "You can give into the darkness, you have my taint in you. Soon your red flames will be a soothing blue demon fire may harm other things, but never ones master." He cackled loudly as he watched her for some time. "While one was mostly free my pet this time you will have to bring me a halo from an angel" He grinned knowing an angel had to be destroyed to take their halo she would have to find away to get it to him if she wanted another boon or even another audience with him.

He moved like liquid wrapping behind her as he gripped her tight, or you could surrender to become my little play thing to be used when it so fits my mood." While this was a offer many humans would take for her to would be much more sinister as she would be flayed by her angels light she needed to give in once he was done with her transformation. He knew very well in the end he would have her at his feet, and the toying as well as the wait made every second sweeter to him. He the. Began to nudge her out of his world she would have to struggle if she wanted to be able to speak to him more.

Angelica was glad that she was out of Davine's realm and back in the normal world. The problem was that she didn't how she could get a halo without killing an angel. Angelica didn't want to killl one of her brethreen, but she knew that she had no other choice. She tried to find a different way to solfe her problem for several days, but she couldn't find the right solution. Her arousal and horniness became unbearable over time, but no matter what she did, she couldn't find any release. Angelica masturbated by using sextoys when her hands couldn't satisfy her anymore, but soon she needed to find other ways to release some steam. She was allways very aroused and incredibly horny despite cumming so much. Angelica didn't know how, but she had managed to kill an angel and take his halo. The other angels didn't know who commited the crime and were looking everywhere for the murderer. She knew that she had commited a sin, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to get some release. Her nipples and her clitoris were constantly hard as rocks and her throbbing cock was leaking precum like a broken faucet while her pussy made her legs so wet that she had to fly to get from one place to another or else she would slip on her own juices and fall down with every single step she took. Angelica tried to get back to Davine, but she didn't get to him no matter how many times she called his name. She was desperate and had stolen a book from a small group of satanists after she had killed them. Angelica used their blood to draw the pentagram, the symbols and the runes she needed to create the portal. She used the bodies of three still living satanists and sacrificed them to open the portal to Davine's realm. Angelica stepped inside the pentagram and set the house of the satanists on fire to leave no evidence. She appeared in front of a shrine and gave Davine the halo. "Here, I did what you wanted. Now give me the next boon, please. I can't bear it any longer...I'm so horny..." Her cock twitched and teinted milk came out of her nipples at the thought of releasing some steam. She didn't want to admit it, but her body ached to getting fucked and milked by the shadow like the last few times.

He grinned as he moved over to her letting the shadows wrap around him as he moved down his hand reached into her hair. Her Angel part afforded her no special protection with so much blood on her hands. He clenched her hair pulling her head backwards her head turned up to look at him. Despite not being able to be seen clearly it was a menacing stare he had. "Last time you were here I never took my price so I take it now. " Her eyes lost their glow as he smiled, "Vanity once again you can worry about your body, and now..." He reached his hand between her legs gripping her shaft shrinking it to only about six inches. "That's a bit better..." He stepped back as he watched over her.

"So how is it to feel more human again. He laughed returning to his throne ask what you will, and I will set the price. Oh, and the fun I have with you is on my terms I may give it again I may not your choice." He cackled softly feeding off angel kind like this was so much fun to him he could do it for all time. "Five more wishes from me girl, and you become mine." He grinned knowing this visit would drop it to four.

Angelica looked at the ground with shame showing in her eyes and face. She didn't want to look at Davine and just held the halo up so he could take it from her with blood stained hands. Angelica felt very dirty and ashamed that she had killed so many innocent souls and an angel. She gasped when her cock shrank to six inches, but she didn't move away or fight him. "P-please...help me...to get some...release..." Her nipples were pointing towards Davine while small drops of milk came out of her large breasts while her throbbing erection was leaking precum like a broken faucet. Angelica had stopped to masturbate when even her toys couldn't satisfy her anymore. Thanks to that, her balls had swollen up with pent-up cum to the size of coconuts.

He chuckled at her softly a strange grinding noise in his voice, "Been a while since an angel as asked to be granted the boon of me playing with them..." He gently ran a finger along the back of her spine a light soft motion as he took the halo simply swallowing it in a simple gulp. The shadows grew larger more powerful as he took away the energy from her that angels were afforded to numb sensations so she would feel everything more intensely. "Wrath, Vanity, Lust... You can not only need to be touched, but want it to..." He grinned as he leaved down moving near her ear, "I think you like the idea of becoming mine..." The shadows became active starting to wrap around her slowly pulling her into darkness, only gently touching her for now gently rubbing along her neck, thighs, and along her breasts teasing her slowly while releasing a little of her need.

Angelica was still looking at the ground in shame, but she felt Davine's fingers when he took the halo out of her hands and she heard him swallowing it down. She didn't want to admit it, but he was right. Angelica would never say or even think it, but she was craving the pleasure she got from his shadow. A slight shudder made her body shiver like she was freezing. Angelica wasn't freezing since she was somewhere in hell or in a similiar place. Davine's touch had affected her instantly. Milk leaked out of her breasts and precum oozed out of her dick at the sight of the approaching shadow. Angelica looked at it like it was a lover while a happy smile appeared on her soft lips. Her body had betrayed her once again as soon as she had seen the dark mass in front of her. She closed her eyes since she couldn't see anyway after she got enveloped in darkness. Every gentle touch made her moan loud and lewdly. Angelica had thought that it felt good to be touched by the shadow felt good before, but now it felt even better after Davine had increased the sensitivity of her. It didn't take long for her to come this time thanks to her arousal and now incrediy sensitive body. Milk gushed out of her nipples like she was milked while her cock shot a huge load of teinted cum out.

Davine smiled as he pressed his hands against her through the shadows turning her body the floating vast sensation the shadow gave her seem to expand she could see her naked form, shadows that touched her went transparent so she could see what they were doing to her. Hundreds of impressions sliding along her form as they touched, and explored her body. One tight around her more normal manhood now wrapped tight around her stroking her. When she came her seed shot down hitting her along the chin her body turned in such a way. When she came the shadow around her lower part began to pump faster becoming tighter then loosening as it did so it could milk every bit she was going to give.

Along with that shadows invaded her womanhood expanding her belly as they filled every inch of her they could fit in pumping back, and forth strongly. Her ass gaining less harsh, but similar treatment. Davine smirked as he watched her little show, enjoying the way her body made the shadows tingle. The shadows absorbed the milk she was leaking as they squeezed her breast the milk shot out, suspended in air for a bit then vanished only for it to happen again as he was going to have her satisfied with her boon this time.

Angelica moaned as loud and as lewd as she could from getting her cum and milk milked out of her. She was surprised to feel and see how her semen hit her chin. The cursed angel didn't notice that she got turned around and was now pointing towards the ground with her head. The pleasure she felt from the shadows was too much for her and made her come several times. Angelica lost once again her sense of time and didn't know how long she got fucked and milked by the see-through shadows. She had a glassy look in her eyes and smiled like a satisfied whore who got the fuck of her live. Angelica didn't know when the pleasure would stop this time nor where she'd appear this time when the time was up. All she cared at the moment was getting fucked and milked by the shadow.

Back
Top Bottom