Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pairings and plots FxF is preferred FxM

Is NO ANAL request unreasonable?

• yes.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • no.

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
Hi, Ive been away for a while and, well kinks change. Following are the pairings I now want. Please read my thread completely. You can scroll through the posts that just say bump of course.
classic generics.
daughter/daddy
sister/brother
sisters
cousins
schoolmates
cheerleaders
student/teacher
cheerleader/coach. Current craving, especially with one of my established.
Plots are always a collaboration between prospective partners.
CANONS
Blythe/Sue or Youngmee - consensual sex. Plot up to partner. Whittney Biskitt-what really happened when they were locked in the bathroom at the mansion? Simple, she blackmailed Blythe into having lesbian sex with her, and to keep it quiet!
MLPEG (human versions of ponies) Twilight Sparkle/ any. young F canon or OC- Twilight is tricked into the sexual encounter. I will not take a Granny Smith. for example. AppleJack/? -AJ instigates consensual sex through nothin' more'n a kiss!
Wendy/Wonder Woman - The 16 year-old junior superfriend is fixing lunch when horny WW comes into the kitchen. I expect foreplay before light bondage from lasso to admit lust, before being taken to WWs bedroom.
Sabrina and/or Amy/ Veralupa- The half werewolf girl is after either of my characters. and waits until the two rivals have their latest fight over Jim or Amy has ones again called Sabrina a freak before pouncing. I will play both Sabs and Amy if you as Veralupa want both girls.
Miranda (OC)/Jem- Important to premise for my character to be 15-17, and a cop's daughter. Miranda wants to experiment with lesbian sex with her pop-star idol. and gets her opportunity, but her mom (cop also.played by partner) catches them in the very act. An argument ensues with Jem becoming responsible for the teen girl who complains about "mom's rules". After the argument, the rp can continue with Miranda becoming a lesbian slut, eating pussy at. Jem's request. Introduce the other canons and OCs.
Josie/Alexandra - Alexandra finally admits thanks all this time she's been after the lead singer because she knows she can't sing. Josie is so shocked by the revelation than she agrees to try to be a lesbian for Alexandra's sake.
No matter how much you ask, boys, I will not do slavery/ pet, or anal. Period. Ask on everything else. Thanks in advance.

I got the okay from my friend from LR, that as long as I make it quite clear I'll play these established at (for me) 16+, there's no problem. Keep that in mind, please, I have plots for all of these, but won't list those. PM me for them. Once again MC/YC:
Atomic Betty.
Penelope Lang/Atomic Betty
Sofia the First.
Sofia or Lucinda/ Amber, Vivian. Hildegarde or James- extra points for either lesbian step-sister incest or wanting Sofia and Vivian or Hildegarde caught in the act and forced to marry.
Strawberry Shortcake. CGI ONLY.
They. have jobs, so they're considered fine as long as they're proper size. (5'+)
Strawberry, Plum Pudding, Blueberry Muffin or my OC Actress Mulberry Cobbler.
I refer you to post #22 for my kinks.

Check out posts #22 and 23. First containswhat I will and won't do.
Second is my current craving pairings, the 3rd listed is actually top current crave: Twincest. If none of those get you, look at full list of my established on posts #20 and 26.

This bump serves as notice of who's available and preferred pairings within series. For kinks, go to post #22.
Threads preferred. Please note. PM me for plot or have one of your own ready. Thank you.
MC/YC
GFT or classics:
Alice (16)/ Muscular or well-toned Cheshire Cat
Dorothy(16)/Glenda the Good
Ariel (16) Attractive Sea witch or one of Ariel's sisters
Red Riding Hood(16)/Female wolf
OtherGFT I possibly missed
TV:
Penelope Lang(16)/Atomic Betty (16)
Campy Batgirl/Campy Julie Newmar Catwoman
Gwen(16)/ Charmcaster or Ester or Nyancy or Ben (last resort)
Avery(16)/Lindsay(16) or Nikki -Dog With a Blog
Astrid/Heather or Any boy EXCEPT Snotlout-Dragons
OC Miranda (fan)/Jem
Sissy Blakely(16)/Susan or Mary or Johnny Test (last resort)
Bonnie/Kim Possible
Blythe/Sue or Youngmee-Littlest Pet Shop
Maddie/Liv
Skylar Storm/Solar Flare or Jordan or Oliver (last resort)-Mighty Med
Sabrina or Amy (or both)/Veralupa -Sabrina: Secrets...
Fan or village teen/She-Ra
Sofia (16)/Vivian or Amber or Hildegarde or Jade...etc. (16)
Five foot tall (at least) Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Blueberry Muffin orOC Mulberry Cobbler/?
Phoebe Thunderman/NOT her supervillian brother.
any of these characters/ Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom