Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pairings and plots FxF is preferred FxM

Is NO ANAL request unreasonable?

• yes.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • no.

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
Hi, Ive been away for a while and, well kinks change. Following are the pairings I now want. Please read my thread completely. You can scroll through the posts that just say bump of course.
classic generics.
daughter/daddy
sister/brother
sisters
cousins
schoolmates
cheerleaders
student/teacher
cheerleader/coach. Current craving, especially with one of my established.
Plots are always a collaboration between prospective partners.
CANONS
Blythe/Sue or Youngmee - consensual sex. Plot up to partner. Whittney Biskitt-what really happened when they were locked in the bathroom at the mansion? Simple, she blackmailed Blythe into having lesbian sex with her, and to keep it quiet!
MLPEG (human versions of ponies) Twilight Sparkle/ any. young F canon or OC- Twilight is tricked into the sexual encounter. I will not take a Granny Smith. for example. AppleJack/? -AJ instigates consensual sex through nothin' more'n a kiss!
Wendy/Wonder Woman - The 16 year-old junior superfriend is fixing lunch when horny WW comes into the kitchen. I expect foreplay before light bondage from lasso to admit lust, before being taken to WWs bedroom.
Sabrina and/or Amy/ Veralupa- The half werewolf girl is after either of my characters. and waits until the two rivals have their latest fight over Jim or Amy has ones again called Sabrina a freak before pouncing. I will play both Sabs and Amy if you as Veralupa want both girls.
Miranda (OC)/Jem- Important to premise for my character to be 15-17, and a cop's daughter. Miranda wants to experiment with lesbian sex with her pop-star idol. and gets her opportunity, but her mom (cop also.played by partner) catches them in the very act. An argument ensues with Jem becoming responsible for the teen girl who complains about "mom's rules". After the argument, the rp can continue with Miranda becoming a lesbian slut, eating pussy at. Jem's request. Introduce the other canons and OCs.
Josie/Alexandra - Alexandra finally admits thanks all this time she's been after the lead singer because she knows she can't sing. Josie is so shocked by the revelation than she agrees to try to be a lesbian for Alexandra's sake.
No matter how much you ask, boys, I will not do slavery/ pet, or anal. Period. Ask on everything else. Thanks in advance.

RE: pairings and plots

Here's a few more canon pairings:
Violet / Quueen of Clubs - If you are even remotely familiar with Zenescope's Grimm Fairy Tales: Wonderland, you can guess why this pairing is here. The Queen is a lesbian looking for a new lover and who better than Alice's granddaughter?
Dorothy / Glenda the good witch- In this twist, it's right after the wicked witch has left and Glenda gives Dorothy an option to be her lover and promises to protect her if she agrees. What the Kansas farm girl doesn't know and isn't told is, once intimate with an Ozian...she can NEVER. go home!

Please note: I will not do adultery or cheating role-plays. I request YC, whomever he/she may be, is never married, widowed or divorced, thanks.
Do me a favor. Read through entirely as I xcan NOT edit past a certain point. Once typed past a certain line, I am unable to place the cursor for editing purposes .
These aren't mine or BMRs rules, it's the phone's inability to go where I need. Apologies for the inconvenience. :)

One more kink...based on Ever After High, I'm looking for a loving wolf to be the daddy of Cerise Hood. the half wolf daughter of Red Riding Hood. (Seriously, did you hear her growls in the special?) Since her name has never been mentioned,my Red is named Adele. So, wolf, seduce and use my name! :D TAKEN BY MARIUS.

So guys understand why I feel the way I do about anal sex, here's why I won't bend;
Circumstances have figuratively done it consistently, AND I was physically raped that way. In both cases, it was NOT pleasant and I can not see how it can be.

I hope you read down my thread...or this was where you were sent after checking my profile! :)
Update, sister/brother is still TAKEN
Equestria Girl Twilight is being played by SuperSonic13 against my OC Christmas Star. So, until this RP is finished: Twilight Sparkle is TAKEN
Applejack is TAKEN by NIMBUSCLOUD
I've been asked to clearify a few things, Blythe and those canons are from Littlest Pet Shop
Sabrina, Amy and Veralupa are from the new CGI series Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch
Wendy is from the 70s cartoon Superfriends. I saw this series on Boomerang, so I want to bring the characters to the 21st century, cause let's face it, Wendy's clothes colors and fashion, except for white pants which won't be flaired, are way out-of-date.
Jem is obviously Jerrica Benton from mid 80s cartoon now airing on HUB.
Josie and Alexandra are also from the 70s (and Boomerang), Josie and the Pussycats.

Still craving canon pairing in threaded RP. Sabrina, LPS Blythe Baxter. Or is there a different canon out there that caught your eyes from HUB, Disney, or Boomerang? Those are the channels I'm on the most. Ask about a canon from these channels; you never know, I might be familiar with them!
cousins are TAKEN
daughter/daddy TAKEN

PMs are limited on space, I have 5 current long term going there. With that said, please give me a very valid reason for not doing threads. If you're an excellent writer, I really would rather do a thread. I tend to keep well written ones, which takes up space. I'm sorry if that turns people off, but good storytelling should be shared, even if it's nearly all smut, incest, taboo, or canons doing what we know full well they won't on tv/comics . Live a little! :D :heart:

Open still: ALL canons, except Equestria Girls. Ask about a particular canon from YOUR. favorite Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Disney family. networks (including 'live-action'), or HUB shows. You never know, I might be familiar with the character you ask me to play
Adding Winx Club, really want your Stella to match up with either my Bloom or Flora

Still looking for thread role-plays. The following shows, alphabetically, I watch(ed). If you see a show on here, PM me with character and plot details. You never know.
Batman (classic on MeTV) will only play Batgirl; Ben 10 Omniverse no Gwen/Grandpa. TAKEN by MALIN; Dog With a Blog will do an age appropriate Avery, but not Ellen; Dragons, as Astrid; Johnny Test as age appropriate Sissy; Kim Possible but not as her, will play AGAINST her; Liv & Maddie; Mighty Med, only as Connecticut Valentine (Skylar Storm) kink is against Solar Flare;Packages From Planet X only as Amanda; Phineas and Ferb will play AGAINST a Candace, but won't play the high strung teen; Scooby Doo any series; She-Ra, will play AGAINST her not as her; Thundermans but only as Phoebe; and once again, I have added Winx, so far only willing to be (in order of my preference,) Flora, Bloom, Roxy. Kink is against Stella or a Trix girl. If you're a Trix, dom without being overzealous in your abuse please.

Bump and edits. ALL generic pairings are TAKEN
Only MLPEG and Ben 10 in TV canons are TAKEN
Red and the Wolf in GFT is TAKEN.
Have room for a few more canon threads, before temporarily full. Once again, here are the available series to pick from. I only play female fans/heroes in superhero series (MC):
Batman '66 (Batgirl); Dog With a Blog (age appropriate Avery); Dragons. (Astrid) Jem (fan); Johnny Test.(age appropriate Sissy) TAKEN by TSUUNADE; Josie and the Pussycats (Josie); Kim Possible (Bonnie or other cheerleader, female friend); Littlest Pet Shop (Blythe or Sue); Liv & Maddie; Mighty Med (Connecticut Valentine AKA Skylar Storm); Packages From Planet.X (Amanda); Phineas and Ferb (Stacy, Vanessa. {stretch} age appropriate Fireside Girl); Sabrina, BIG LESBIAN KINK ESP. WITH VERALUPA(Sabrina, Amy, other teen friend); Scooby Doo (Daphne) TAKEN by MELLOW YELLOW; She-Ra (fan); Superfriends (Wendy {70s}; Thundermans (Phoebe); Winx Club. BIG LESBIAN KINK, ESP. W STELLA OR A TRIX. ( Flora, Bloom, Roxy); Wonder Woman(ANY of my canons from ANY series except Sabrina and Winx, I will play against YOU playing WW) MELLOW YELLOW is currently using WW facing my Daphne@.

Bump. Please give me a thread. involving any of my established characters that are available. Please look at post #19 for my current established characters I'm willing to be.

I have not fully ruled out PMs, but remember space there is LIMITED.
If you are looking long-term, I will be adamant about threads.
I'm still looking to be these established characters, check #19 post for series:
Campy Batgirl; Avery (age appropriate); Astrid; Josie; Bonnie Rockweller, other cheerleader(s); Blythe; Liv and/or Maddie; Connecticut Valentine aka Skylar Storm; Amanda; Stacy or age appropriate Fireside Girl -stretch- Vanessa, age appropriate Isabella; Sabrina and/or Amy; Phoebe Thunderman; Flora, Bloom, Roxy.
The kink pairings:
In same series: me/you
(Yvonne Craig's) Batgirl/(Julie Newmar's) Catwoman (Julie was more sensual, sorry Eartha)
Avery/ Lindsay or Nikki
Josie/Alexandra Cabot
Bonnie/KP
Blythe/Sue, Youngmee or Whittney Biskitt
Liv or Maddie/ Maddie or Liv
Connecticut Valentine (Skylar Storm) / Solar Flare or Jordan
age appropriate Fireside Girl/ age appropriate Isabella
Sabrina and/or Amy/Veralupa
Flora, Bloom OR Roxy/Stella or Trix this is the only one still open, I want dominated in. But don't get overzealous!

Mix and match my characters with a character you want to play is allowed except for Winx girls. I want a dominant Stella or Trix to have her choice of the three I can play.
Example. you want me to be Avery but want to be half werewolf Veralupa.

Update: please note.
NO Do NOT. ask. EVER.
.Anal sex of any kind.
Futas-YC is. a girl? She has a vagina. Period.
Turning MC into a slave/pet where YC is right no matter what.
Extreme abuse/bondage.
Cheating. YC MUST BE SINGLE!
Things that belong in the toilet.
YES
Dirty talk (but be real. A virgin isn't a slut/whore yet, however, I wouldn't mind you ASKING if I want to be yours!)
Using clothes, accessories to bind. In fact, I EXPECT it if you play Wonder Woman (currently TAKEN); A Trix (Winx); Whittney Biskitt (LPS); or Julie Newmar's Catwoman. (Eartha's purr was off and she didn't act as sensual as Julie's.).
Lesbian
Incest
Oral-swallowing for guys
Virginity of MC for first thread
Gagging reflex on first oral. experience. (Guys only)
16+(MC)
Pregnancy Risk -(guys only)
Toys-girls only
MC being submissive
MC being younger partner.
ASK. YOUR PLOT NEEDS TO BE GOOD.
15(MC)
MC is experienced. Check out Magic. by Johnn. That was a good plot so I agreed to it. MC is even older. (20-19)

Keeping my last post in mind...

These. pairings I'm really craving. in order from biggest craving:
MC/YC
Flora, Bloom,or Roxy/Icy, Darcy, Stormy or Stella (Winx Club)TAKEN on a thread in LR
Sabrina and/or Amy/Veralupa(Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch)
Maddie/Liv (Liv & Maddie)
Blythe Baxter/ Sue Patterson, Whittney Biskitt, or Youngmee Song (Littlest Pet Shop)
Josie/ Alexandra Cabot(Josie and the Pussycats)

I also want to play good girl being naughty (sexual) not mentioned above:
Avery (Dog With a Blog) especially with her older friend Nikki
Connecticut "Connie" Valentine. aka Skylar Storm (Mighty Med) especially with fellow superhero Solar Flare, the fire wielding silent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom