Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Older Man [Crusade & loneiysong]

Tom watched her take off her dress. His eyes widened at the sight of the corset and garter. Just when he thought she was done, he saw her drop to her knees in front of him. It wasn't long before his cock was freed from his pants and that familiar mouth was on his shaft again.

"Fuck, baby. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but thank you," he muttered with a smile, placing his hand on the back of her head, his fingers weaving through her hair as he watched her.

"Mmm. Fuck. Yes. Continue. Suck me off until I'm on the verge of cumming and then I'm going to take you upstairs and give you the fucking of your life, alright?" he asked with a smile. He loved the fact that Samantha was so receptive to him and always put his needs first. He didn't know if she really wanted his dick that badly or if there were other motives at place, but he honestly didn't care.

"You're such a dirty girl, aren't you?" he asked with a smirk, looking down at her. He grabbed hold of his cock and lifted it to get a better view of Samantha's mouth tending to his balls. She always seemed so eager to please him and the fact that she was his daughters' age just made it that hotter to him.

Letting out another groan, he took a step back and offered his hand to her to help her onto her feet. "We need to get you to the bedroom. I think you've earned it," he said, licking his lips as he eyed her hungrily.

"Yes I am." She kissed his balls again and grinned. She licked and sucked and then looked at him grinning wider. She canted her head adn then smiled.

"Ohh yes, take me to the bedroom." She licked her own lips and kissed his lips as she was helped to her feet and moved with him.

Back
Top Bottom