Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Older Man [Crusade & loneiysong]

Tom grinned as he heard Samantha snoring against him. It wasn't long before Tom was asleep as well, the day of work a long one and the sex tiring in itself. He slept better than he had in months. It just felt really great to be able to sleep next to her and know that he had someone. It had been a long time and to know he could even attract someone who looked like her at her age was a huge accomplishment.

Tom had slept even longer than Samantha had, but he was awoken by something that took him a while to realize. He let out a groan and glanced down to find Samantha's lips wrapped around his cock. He smirked and licked his lips, his hand finding the back of her head.

"Mmm, I can get used to this wake up call," he muttered with a groan, his voice hoarse from having just woken up.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he asked, smirking and glancing down at her. He took a deep breath as he could feel his cock throbbing in response to that skilled mouth of hers. He wasn't used to women so supercharged sexually. She was in the prime of her sexuality and it showed. She seemed as hungry for cock as he was hungry to give it to her.

He sighed and let out a laugh. He shook his head and licked his lips as his fingertips ran over her cheek. "Would it be totally off-putting for me to tell you to shut the fuck up and just suck my cock?" he asked, smirking as he looked into her eyes. He just felt incredibly comfortable with her.

"My god," Tom groaned, watching Samantha intently. He was glad she'd chosen to stay or else he wouldn't have gotten such an incredible wake up call. He could feel his body tingling in response to what she did to him. He ran his fingers through her hair encouragingly as she sucked his cock, licking his lips while he watched her.

"Fuck. You're too good to me," he whispered, feeling his cock throbbing inside the velvety warmth of her mouth.

She smiled as she continued to suck him harder and faster. She leaned forward and began to deep throat him only to pull back so his head was just in her mouth and then went back down enjoying his moans and groans of pleasure.

It felt good to have him stroke and pet her as she brought him pleasure.

The longer she went at it, the seemingly better it felt and it wasn't too long before the throbbing of his cock indicated the fact that he was getting incredibly close to blowing his load. Tom took a deep breath and looked down at Samantha, licking his lips before finally letting her in on it.

"I'm going to cum, baby," he whispered, adding a little pressure to the back of her head as rope after rope of his thick cum shot up into her mouth. He'd seen her with his cum on his face and now he got to see her take it in her mouth. She really did spoil him and he loved every second of it.

She knew he was going to cum soon. The way his breathing hitched, the way he shifted very subtly. She continued to suck. Samantha grinned as he admitted to her what was going to happen, but he pressed her down harder into his cock. She drank and sucked. She drank it and then when he was done, she kissed his hip and then leaned up adn sighed.

"Now it is time for shower and school." SHE groaned and rubbed her face and then got up and smiled turning to him. "May I use your shower?" SHE smiled.

Tom watched the almost natural way Samantha handled his cum and smiled when she asked him if she could use his shower. He took a deep breath and lifted himself up onto his elbows.

"Of course you can. It's right through there," he motioned towards a door that directly connected the master bedroom and bathroom. "Towels are in the linen closet," he added, hoping they'd have many more nights like the one they just had. Samantha was incredible.

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed his forehead. She got up and moved to the shower and took a quick shower. She rinsed and cleaned herself and then soon stepped out and braided her hair while it was still wet. She moved to the linen cabinet and began to dry off and then put it in a hamper and got dressed and moved over to him and sat down and sighed looking at him.

"I am off to school. I will see you later ok?" She stroked his face and kissed his lips. She really didn't want to leave him. But it was needed. Shse already needed to call her work and explain why she did not show up.

Tom thought while Samantha showered that he heard the sound of rain outside. As he got up and wandered over to his window, he peered through the blinds and sure enough, a torrential downpour. Rain like that was the only respite he received from his work and he knew he'd have to call his guys and let them know to not even bother showing up today.

When Samantha came out, he smiled and looked at her, all fresh and ready to go. He leaned into their kiss and then nodded. "Of course. Have a good day. I'm sorry you missed work," he added, knowing being a no-show didn't go over well anywhere, nevermind a late night diner with very little staff to start with.

"Of course. He sure to text me." She kissed his lips one last time before she got up and left to head to her dorm, dress in something warmer and call work to ask for an earlier hour. Her job loved her so this was no big deal as they were trying to move her from the newbie spot.

She went to school and then sat at home bored and bit her lip. She began to think of him and her body immediately responded. She blushed and began to stroke herself through her float he's groaning as she arched her back.

Tom was bored out of his mind. He needed the break after having worked for what seemed like about 20 days straight, but nothing prepared him for how torturous it was actually not having a thing to do.

He turned on the TV, but nothing was good during the day during the week. He took a deep breath and caught the scent of Samantha, still lingering on his body. He couldn't help but let his eyes close and think about how great she felt. He could feel himself getting hard, his boxers tenting almost immediately. He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock through his boxers before grabbing hold of his phone.

"I honestly can't stop thinking about you. I'm so fucking hard right now, baby," he said via text, doing his best not to get off by himself, wanting to save it for her.

She gasped feeling her phone buzz and grinned. "We should spend tonight together. You want me to come over?' She panted and used both hands to text him. She got up and began to change and pack a bag in case he said yes which she was sure he was going to do. She bit her lip.

"Please. I'm dying to see you," he responded back, thankful she would come over to his place. He took a deep breath and honestly couldn't wait for her to get there. He wanted her so badly. It'd been so long since he had someone and now that he had a sweet, sex-hungry younger woman, he wasn't going to let her go. She was perfect.

"I will be over in a few minutes." She smiled and looked at her phone and grabbed her overnight bag with extras of things she intended to leave at his house. She wrote a note to her roommate and then drove to his house.

She smiled as she knocked on his door and then stepped back after arriving.

Tom had been wanting Samantha since the moment she left the day before and having her want to join him so soon was vindication that she'd enjoyed their time together. He sat in the living room and when he heard her at the door, he lifted himself up and headed for it. Pulling it open, he smiled when he saw her standing there.

"Hey. I'm glad you came," he said with a smile, leaning in to kiss her lips before his hand reached down and grabbed her bag. "Let me take this for you," he said, carrying it inside before turning back to look at her. "So, what's on the agenda?" he asked coyly.

"I am glad to be here." She laughed as he took her light bag. Just a change of clothes, a toothbrush, not much else. She smiled and then looked at him. "To seduce you and have fun." She walked in wearing a sexy red dress and kicked off her shoes and followed him grinning and canting her head watching him and grinned wider.

"Oh, to seduce me, huh? And how do you plan on doing that?" he asked, giving her look up and down, knowing just by wearing that dress she was off to a pretty good start. He set her bag down and turned to her. She could've done just about anything she wanted to seduce him, considering he'd thought about her nonstop since they were with each other last.

"Like this." She stood up and took off her dress to reveal she was wearing a corset garter set with stockings. She put her hands on her hips and grinned looking at him and moved forward. She kneeled down in front of him and began to unzip his pants. She then pulled his pants down and began to kiss and lick his cock moaning softly.

Back
Top Bottom