Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heartbeat // MxF and FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinthe

Meteorite
Introduction

Hello, my name is Sinthe. I'm here to find some really interesting and inspiring RPs to put a little color back in my daydreams. I am a mid-twenties lady, and I will RP with men or women, and I can play either gender, though I prefer to have at least one female in each RP. I have been playing for more than a decade, and I have a lot of experience with a wide array of characters. I prefer to create characters to fit a plot, rather than vice versa. Makes it more fun to explore unexpected traits of characters when they can surprise me the more I write about them. I love romance, lust, intriguing characters, and unique stories.

What I Have to Offer

As I said before, I have been RPing for over a decade, and I am very familiar with all aspects. I'm most talented at creating and developing characters, but I have written many plots and enjoy developing a world or a story for characters to get immersed in. I am very flexible (within the material I am comfortable with as seen in my F-List) and I can adapt to include your likes, dislikes, and interests in the story or the characters I play. Especially if you keep a line of communication open to give me feedback on what you like or what you want to see. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs on average, but I can attempt to match any partner, as long as they will allow me more time to add more writing.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a partner that is understanding of my limits and willing to talk to me before trying to push them. I also highly value someone who brings their own creative energy to the table and is willing to take the time to write something that will have me thinking, or daydreaming, about it all day long. I love sensual partners with an attention to detail and it's very important for me that characters have a certain level of depth. If this seems like you, or you're interested in seeing what I have to offer, please feel free to message me. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Writing Sample

More to come as I get them written and formatted. If we RP together, you may even see some of my better posts show up here as examples for others. :)

Dragon Wife: Marle pressed her face against the cool glass of the mirror. She watched as her breath crawled across the surface, stretching, reaching, and then receding again back towards her warm lips. She took great comfort in her one gift from her twisted spouse. The only kind face she saw any more was her own. Her fingers ran over her reflection, almost tenderly, as if she could comfort herself with her own touch. She lost track of the minutes she spent there, watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing. She didn't move for quite a long time in the peace and silence of her own company. It wasn't until she heard the click of feet on the stairs to her room that she sat up quickly, taking a brush in her hand and running it through her hair.

The thing that unsettled her the most was that he could enter her room as silently as the sunlight, and yet he chose to announce his coming. Years ago she discovered that he loved the look of anxiety on her face as he entered her room after listening to him climb the long stone staircase and wondering what her lord may have in store for her today. Sometimes now the fluttering in her chest almost seemed to be a rush of happiness intermingled with the fear and dread. That fact, however, she would hide from him forever if she could.

Today things seemed to be different. He took the stairs two, and sometimes three at a time. Anything that could make him rush must be grave news for her, indeed. As he flung the door open in a rare show of emotion, she could see that he was only half man today. His eyes were red with serpentine slits of black. His skin flaked into shining red scales. As he came to her and took her wrist, his fingers turned to claws. The brush clattered to the floor and she tried not to avert her gaze from his enraged, beastly face.

"They can't have you!" he roared, staring down into her eyes unblinking, "I don't know how you led them here but now you will watch them die!" Her heart sank to hear this. Finally, a knight or prince had come along to save her from her captivity... but it was far too late now. She wondered if he would really made her watch. He let go of her wrist as if in disgust and went to the window, tearing away his clothes and tossing them to the floor.

As long bones began to connect by a thin membrane between his spine and his arms, he leapt from the sill and hurtled toward the ground. As the huge, black shadow of a dragon passed over her prison Marle scooped up her brush and continued to work on her hair. The rescued princess in the stories was never real. Or else they left out the part at the end of the story where she impaled herself on the victiorious hero's sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom