Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

(Who is Kairu?)

Alexis didn't just act this way to get her brothers attention. She had tried being the bad girl and that only hurt him. Alex wanted to show Danny that she would do anything for him as long as it wouldn't harm herself or others. She liked to cosplay and dress up as different anime characters. Alexis followed her brother to the bathroom and sat down on a stool to give him better access to her hair. She couldn't wait to see how she would look when Danny finished giving her a new haircut.

(That's my other character name I use, I forgot that my character is Danny)

Danny sighed, " well...let's see...." He said taking some scissors and thinking for a bit. He then walked toward her and slowly started cutting her hair. After a while, he finally got the look. "Hmm looks good then, I want you to go take a shower and then come back to me, I have an outfit I want you to try..." He said kissing her cheek and walking out of the bathroom putting the scissors down beside the sink.

(The look I think he would like, it's the pic on the left http://plamoya.com/en/squid-girl-sanae-body-pillow-cover-2way-tricot-p-59799.html)

(That happened to me too in one of my private rp's.)

Alexis sat on the stool without moving even an inch. She had closed her eyes before he started to cut her hair and opened them when he was done. Alex liked the new haircut and looked at the reflection of herself in the mirror for a few minutes. The kiss on her sheek caught her off-guard and made her blush a little bit. She undressed and folded her clothes as soon as Danny had left the bathroom. She wanted to give him a sexy show so badly, but she knew that he might not lile it. Alexis saved that urge for the future and got into the shower. She turned the water on and let it run down her naked body. Her toys were laying under her clothes which was the reason why she had waited for her brother to leave the bathroom before she began to get naked. She didn't want him to find out about her daily masturbating sessions yet and waited for the right opportunity to tell him about her addiction. Alexis turned the water of after she had cleaned herself and grabbed a towel to dry her wet naked body. The urge to finger herself and play with her nipples was strong, but she just showered instead. She didn't want to make him wait too long after all. Alexis put her clothes on and debated with herself weither she should use her toys while she was playing model for her brother or not. Alex decided to not risk it and hid the vibrators, two phallic ones and a few smaller one which were shapped like bullets, behind the cupboard that was under the sink. She planned to get them later this night and went to her brothers room. "Which outfit do you want me to wear?"

Danny was in his bed laying down watching tv. "You can just do all your weird as hell stuff if you want..." He said seeing as she couldn't really keep a secret anymore whether she knew it or not. She was just more predictable now, there was no chance she was gonna stay a good url to him without hiding something else even if he never saw her do it. "It's better if I just show you the outfit tomorrow, I'd already late already and I don't really feel like it anymore."

Alexis walked into her brothers room with a small happy small which faded away when she heard his words. It felt for her like she had gotten slapped in her face. "I wanted to tell about that..." Tears came out of her eyes and ran down her cheeks. "I can't stop it...that was the only way I knew to stop myself from having sex with others at school again." She ran back into the bathroom and gathered her toys only to show them Danny. "I used these to masturbate every day no matter where I was. Please forgive me..." Alexis had sat down on the floor and looked up at her brother with tears streaming down her face. "I'm trying to be a good girl...I just need your help..." She stood slowly up and turned away to leave his room. "Please help me to become a good girl..." Alex meant each word she had just said. She tried her best to be better and didn't want to misbehave anymore. Alexis just needed someone who could guide her on her path. She wiped her tears away and prepared herself for bed.

He listened to her, sitting in his bed, he didn't looked surprised knowing she would show him that, but he couldn't lie about feeling bad about how she was actually taking it. dammit...I guess I have to admit that was a little harsh for me to say it like that..." Danny sighed and stood up going downstairs after she went to her room. He took a paper and pen and walked back upstairs to his room, closing the door and sitting down at the desk he had. Danny decided to write a little letter for her at least

Dear Alex
Well it seems for now that I managed to take one thing I hate out of you, smoking.... I hope I don't have to see you try to sneak another damn pack in but I'm supposed to be a bit harsh to help you... I know that your a good girl that just needs a guy to pleasure you whenever you feel you need it rather than want it.... Maybe...well maybe I'll offer to pleasure you one time if you can prove to me that you can change into someone that I would be proud of having around more often now instead of how things were before. I also wanna say that I'm sorry for hurting your feelings earlier.
-Danny

He sighed and stood up going over to where her room was standing in front of the closed door. Danny folded the paper and slipped it under her door giving a knock to get her to see it. Then he went back to his room and closed his own door , laying on his bed to sleep

Alexis had planed to go to bed, but then she heard a knock on her door. She got up and noticed the paper laying on the ground. Alex read the letter and nodded afterwards. She walked to her own desk and wrote a letter for her brother.

Dear Danny
I'm sorry that I couldn't control myself and masturbated in secret by using my toys. I wanted to tell you about them, but I didn't know when or how. Don't worry about me smoking a cigarette - I won't smoke anymore. I love you more than a sister should love her brother. Please help me to become a better person. I don't like to see you hurt and I never intended to hurt your feelings. I'll make breakfast in the morning before I leave for school. Maybe we can continue with what we started today after I get home.
-Alexis

Alex folded the letter and slipped it under his door. She walked back to her room and went to bed after getting out of her clothes and into a white night gown. Alexis woke up the next morning a little bit earlier than usually. She put a middle-long red skirt and a black top with red hears on the left on before she went downstairs. Alex prepared breakfast for Danny and made something for herself too. She left just when she heard her brother getting up and went to school before he could get down.

Alexis had a normal day at school and was on her way back to her home. She couldn't wait to continue getting dressed for Danny and wondered what kind of dress he wanted her to wear. A guy, the same she had given a blowjob, tapped on her shoulder. He asked her to follow him and grabbed her arm when she said that she didn't want to talk with him. The boy dragged Alex to an empty and hidden spot behind the school. "I waited for you to ask me again for some cigarettes. And all I want in return is getting a blowjob." Alexis told him that she had stopped smoking and that she wanted to go home. "You're not going anywhere before you didn't suck me of first. I don't care weither you quit to smoke cigarettes, I only care about you giving me what I want, you little slut." Alex tried to run away, but they boy wasfaster and pinned her down before she could even a few inches away from him. She screamed for help as loud as she could, hoping that ssomeone would rescue her. "Shut up you bitch!" He tore her panties apart and stuffed them inside her mouth. The boy unzipped his pants and took his cock out of his pants. He pressed the head of bis dick against Alexis,' pussy, but he got hit by a racket just before he could rape her. Two girls who had played badminton came to Alex' rescue. The boy blacket out and fell backwards, la.ding on the ground with a thud. "Are you ok?" Alexis nodded while tears streamed down her cheeks. She was too scared to talk and just cried her eyes out. The other girl called the police and told them that a guy tried to rape a girl. They waited until a police car arrived at the school. An officer got out of the car and interviewed the girls what happened. They told him everything they had heard and seen while Alex was still too shocked to talk. The officer put a pair of handcuffs around the wrists of the unconscious boy and got him into the backseat of his car. She told tbe two girls that they had done a good job and that she'd call them when she needed tbem as wittnesses. Tbe girls nodded and walked to their homes. Alexis got a ride to the police station where the woman tried to ask her her a few questions about what happened. She managed to tell her everything between her sobbing. The officer had given her a hot chocolate witb mini-marshmallows inside the cup. Alex thanked her and took a few sips from time to time. She had told the woman her phone number instead of calling her parents herself. "I tried to call your parents, but there was only your brother. I told him what you told me and that I'd bring you home." Alexis thanked the woman and got into the police car.

The police officer walked witb Alex to the front door and knocked on it. She waited until Danny had opened the door and left after she gave the girl a bottle with mace. "Use this the next time to defend yourself. Aim it at the eyes of your attacker and press the button. There is an arrow on the top so you know in which direction you have to hold it or else you'll mace yourself. Don't use it as a weapon, use it only in an emergency to defend yourself. Have a good day!" She gave Alexis a card with a hotline for rape victims in case she wanted to talk to someone. Alex closed the door behind her and hugged Danny to cry her eyes out at his shoulder. She was still a little bit shocked about nearly being raped by that boy at school. Luckily there where two girls who helped her before something worse happened.

Danny was at home at just relaxing as usual. He didn't have to go to school much and the college vacations he was having were pretty good, but he had to eventually go back to school anyway but he didn't really care. Danny didn't do anything special when he was alone so he just decided to watch tv, make something when he was hungry, and maybe go out and do something at least. After a while he managed to get home early before Alex when he suddenly heard the phone ring, it was the police that had called and it was something involving a stupid punk trying to treat her like a slut.

He sighed knowing that at least she was ok, but now he was glad he had to worry about something that didn't involve anything that they had talked about like stopping cigarettes or plain sex with just anyone she wanted. Hopefully she would keep that in mind and know he would be pissed if someone told him that she was doing that again or if he caught her again. Danny was on the couch watching tv again when he heard the door opening, standing up and walking over to see that it was Alex crying after he had waited for the police to leave. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed, "im proud of you that... you didn't do anything bad at school this time...how about you don't go alone anymore and ill drop you off to school instead... when something bad happens ill be rushing out of my car attacking anyone being stupid...' danny kissed her forehead then carried her to the couch and held her on his lap

Alexis just sobbed in her brothers arms until she calmed down a little bit. She would be more careful from now on and always carry the mace from the police officer around just to be sure. Maybe she could get a weak tazer too... "T-thanks...I'll promise to not go alone anymore..." She let Danny carry her to the couch and closed her eyes after she had stopped to cry. Alex fell asleep after a while with her head resting against his chest.

Danny sighed and just relaxed, seeing that she already fell asleep. He didn't really care and stood up going to her room and laying her on the bed. Danny leaned in and kissed her forehead, "love you little sis..." He said with a small smile turning to leave and close the door to let her sleep. Danny turns to go downstairs and watches tv to relax more

Alexis woke up later than she usually did the next morning and decided to stay in bed. She didn't want to go to school thanks to what had happened yesterday. Maybe she could pretend to be sick so she could stay home? No, Danny would see through her lie and be angry at her for not telling the truth. Alex closed her eyes again and tried to sleep a little bit longer.

(srry for not posting in so long >.<)

Danny went up to his room once he was tired and went straight to sleep. When the morning came, he was still asleep for a little while, waking up with a yawn and deciding to head downstairs and cooking some breakfast for both of them. Danny turned on the tv and just relaxed for a bit

(It's ok, at least you replied.)

Alex had fallen asleep again, but not for long. She woke up as soon as the scent of breakfast wafted into her nose. Alexis got up and walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen. She greeted Danny and sat down next to him after she had grabbed a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

Danny got his own food and sat down at the table, starting to eat quietly and not really caring about alex right now. He heard noise from the stairs and saw that she finally came down to eat, greeting her back and continuing to just sit and eat

Alexis ate her breakfast and sat besides her older brother without talking to him. She put her dishes into the sink to clean tgem and went back to her room after she had dried and put them away. Alex had thanked Danny for the breakfast and went back to bed. She didn't want to go to school today, but she didn't want to be a bad girl qnd disappoint her brother either. She got dressed in her ususal school uniform and grabbed everything she needed. School was another boring and eventless day like always, but she managed to get through it. Alexis got back home and took a quick shower before she started to cook dinner for Danny and herself.

Danny just sighed, seeming like she wanted to do her own thing then. But he wasn't dtupid and it was easy to find out if she did something or something else happened. Danny just stayed home, wtchind. And playing games and eating and doing other things. He was again sitting on the couch and heard the door knowing it was just her again, just quietly watching and seeing that she had some plans to do things, hopefully nothing bad then.

Alex had no bad intentions anymore. All she wanted to do was being a good girl for her brother. Maybe he'd notice her feelings for him that way. Alexis finished preparing the meal and placed it on two plates. She sat down next to Danni and began to eat silently.

danny sighed and leaned back a bit, "well you seemed to change....and this time in a good way at least...' he took the plate and started eating, leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "you can only be a bad girl when I tell you too. and I only tell you when....well...we're doing that... maybe after dinner if you want as a reward...we can...' he said letting her guess and finish what he was gonna say. He then turned to watch tv and started to eat again

Alexis smiled when Danny kissed her. She finished eating her meal and put her plates away. Alex listened to his words and nodded. She sat down next to her brother and watched TV with him. "I'm ready when you're ready."

Danny leaned back and finished, walking over and putting his plate away too and sitting back down next to her again. He gave a slight smirk and went over to squeeze one of her boobs through her shirt

Alexis leaned back and let Danny do his thing. She enjoyed the feeling of his touch and moaned while he was squeezing her breast.

What's wrong? It seems just by touching you even a little by makes you excited?" He said teasing her a bit, "and thanks for at least showing me you change a bit, I hope I could see more of that like today." Danny lifted her shirt up and kissed her neck, continuing to play with her boobs through her bra a bit more before he would want to see her naked again.

Alexis nodded with her head instead of answering her brothers questions. She had longed for his touch for a whole eternity and thought that she was in heaven right now even when he was just squeezing her clothed breast. Well, it felt that way for her even when it wasn't so long ago that she had felt his skin against her own. This time was different, this time he was touching her because he wanted to do it and not because she had pushed herself onto him. Sure, Alexis wanted to have sex with her brother, but she wanted to go on dates with him and become his girlfriend too. She knew that incest was forbidden as well as marriage between brother and sister, but she was still loving him with the deepest part of her heart and her soul. Alex felt the urge to undress and get naked very quickly to have sex with her brother, but she wanted to do this slow as well because that would be what her brother wanted. She had changed a lot for Danni's sake the last few days and weeks by behaving like he wanted her to behave. Alexis had pushed her needs away and didn't even use her toys to masturbate anymore. She was masturbating very barely nowadays and was already wet thanks to her brothers touch. Her nipples were stiff and tried to poke through her bra and top. Alexis wanted to move forward and kiss her brother, but she didn't know if he'd like that. She just let him do what he wanted and wait for him to take action so she couldn't misbehave and make him upset like she had done in the past. If her brother wanted to shape her into his puppet, then she'd become whatever he wanted her to be even when she'd lose her own personality and be just like a lifeless doll who did what everyone expected her to do. Sure, smoking was bad for her own health, but it wasn't her fault that she nearly got raped even when she wasn't wearing any slutty clothes and make-up that screamed to the world that she wanted to have sex like she was just a whore. She knew that she had misbehaved, but she kinda liked to wear short skirts as well as stockings. But if her brother prefered a little innocent schoolgirl then she'd be one and act like one too.

Back
Top Bottom