Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Danny put on his boxers and his shirt, grabbing his shorts and turning around awkwardly. "Ummmm...why are you in here Alex?" He asked seeing as she followed him. Danny slowly put his shorts on and sighed

"You forgot to dry yourself!" Alexis looked at her brother and giggled when she saw his wet body in his clothes. She had wrapped a towel around herself and walked back to her own room to get dressed.

"Damn I guess I did." He shrugged and just went downstairs to lay down and watch some tv with nothing else to do right now. But he was also wondering again and started to have a fantasy of asking her to cook breakfast tomorrow as a maid wearing no panties. His boner start to peak a bit kit thinking about how hot it was. Danny took a pillow and hugged it trying to hide it if Alex decided to go down

Alexis put a skimpy pink skirt, a white thong, a matching white bra and a top with lace on it on before she went down on bare feet. She had painted her toenals and fingernails pink with nail polish and added a little bit of pink lipgloss to her lips before she went downstairs to the kitchen. "What should I make for us, Danny? " Alexis was loud enough that he could hear her question. Maybe she'd surprise him tomorrow by waking him up with the scent of breakfast while she was wearing nothing except a skimpy appron or a maid outfit with no panties and no bra on her.

Danny sighed, seeing that his boner was gone now, but he still wanted to hold the pillow. He just kept watching the tv, "just whatever then." He said with a shrug. Danny looked over again seeing that it was already dark, and it might get late already but he didn't care much yet

(Sorry for making you wait again...:s)

Alexis made some sandwiches since it was kinda late already. She brought the two plates to the table in the living room and placed them down on it. "What are you watching?" Maybe she could snuggle with Danny while he was looking at the TV.

Danny sat up and put the pillow behind him, leaning back against it. He looked over at her, " just a regular sci fi show." Danny leaned in to kiss her on the forehead and took his sandwich, starting to eat it now and just watch

Alexis sat down next to her brother and watched the show with him until it was over. She ate a few sandwiches and got closer to his body until she was cuddling with him. Alex loved it to be near her brother, she could just cuddle with him for hours.

Danny looked over at her and wrapped an arm around, " I think It's already late, it's good if we both just go up and sleep then. But I'm gonna go take a shower again like I always do. I don't wanna sleep when I'm hot." Danny took the remote and turned it off, waiting for her to stand up first so that he wouldn't seem like he would just be pushing her away like that

Alexis stood up first and made room for her brother to stand up too. She wanted to take a shower with him together, but she didn't know weither he'd like that or not. It was getting late and she could still have some fun with him tomorrow. Alex walked upstairs to her room and waited for Danny to finish showering so she could take a shower too.

Danny sighed and walked upstairs going to the bathroom and closing the door. He took off his clothes and went into the shower, turning it on and jut cleaning himself. After a bit he got out and changed back, going over to his room, "well...I'll see you Tomorrow then Alex." He said closing the door and laying on his bed sleeping

Alexis looked at her brother when he got out of the bathroom and nodded. "Good night Danny." She got into the shower after stripping out of her clothes and turned the hot water on. She cleaned her body quickly and wished that she could have taken a shower together with her brother. Alex turned the water of and dried herself before she covered her naked body with a towel. She walked to her room where she slipped into a pink nightie before she got into bed and closed her eyes. Alexis had a hard time falling asleep and masturbated to the thought of having sex with Danny which made her fall asleep after she had climaxed. Alex woke up the next morning a little bit early and went downstairs with nothing on her bare skin than a skimpy apron. She prepared breakfast and hoped that Danny would want to fuck her when he saw what she was wearing. Luckily their parents were already out of the house or else she could have never done this without risking getting caught by her father or mother...or both at the same time. Alexis felt the urge of smoking a cigarette, but she wanted to stop smoking for Danny and never smoke again.

Danny woke up, and sighed. He stood up and walked to the bathroom, then out to the hall going downstairs and laying on the couch. He turned to lay down and watch tv not going to the kitchen and knowing that Alex was already there. Danny just stayed there and relaxed not really caring about anything.

(Reminds me of a scene from high school of the dead)

(Is that a good anime? I never watched it)

Alexis thought that it was unfair of Danny to not go into the kitchen. She was wearing the skimpy appron for him after all. "Breakfast is ready!" She hoped that he'd come now and wondered how he'd react to what she was wearing and what she wasn't. Alex had only a white lacy appron on her naked body and nothing else. She was horny and wanted to have sex, but she didn't want to be clingy. When Danny didn't want to fuck then it was his loss. Alexis could always sneak out of the house to get fucked by someone when he was deep asleep. Not to forget that she could have sex at school too in case she got too horny.

(It's weird but cool

Danny sighed and stood walking into the kitchen,sitting down at the table. He looked over and saw that she had nothing on accept for that. And knowing her Danny knew it was just a sign for him to screw her since she wanted it. And knowing another thing about her that with the smoking she did before that she has screwed with other guys before. Remembering how she was covered... When they were at school. " I already know what your plan is....and it's just as bad as smoking if I say no...." Danny sighed and leaned back a bit. "Alex your not normal anymore...and that's the truth."

Alexis sat down on a chair and looked down at the table. "You're right...I have a problem...will you help me with it?" It was true, she wanted to have sex on a daily basis. She knew that her behaviour was not normal. Alex looked at Danny with puppy-dog eyes while she sat on the chair with her legs close to her breasts and her arms wrapped around her knees. She knew that she was a nymphomaniac and always hirny, but she wanted to get help and be more normal if that was what Danny wanted. Alexis wanted to have more sex with him after all, but she would wait for him. "Do you want to help me picking out my clothes for today? That way I won't be able to seduce any guys with my look." She thought about getting a chastity belt to keep herself from having so much sex. Danny could look after the key and let her out to play with herself in front of him or to get fucked by his cock. This thought alone made her pussy dripping wet. Alexis ate breakfast in silence and cleaned up after they were done eating.

"I doubt I can help you with it much anymore. I don't really care much if you wanna dress bad or not. Its not really my decision." he sighed and got up walking back to the couch and laying down again to relax and watch tv a bit again

Alexis sighed and stood up from her chair. She went upstairs to her room where she was thinking about Danny's words while she sat on her bed. He had technically allowed her to dress slutty and do what she want, but what if this was a test? Alex picked normal-looking clothes, a mid-long blue skirt, white top and white underwear out of her wardrobe. She put everything on and went downstairs with no make-up on her face and no nail polish on her nails. If this was what he wanted, then he would get it. Alexis loved her brother more than she should have and wondered if he felt the same, but she didn't want to tell her feelings to him just to hear that he didn't love her as much as she did love him. "I'm going to school now. Don't worry, I won't cause any trouble today." Her voice was only a mere whisper, but Alex had already left the house before he could ask her what she had said. She didn't even show Danny what kind of clothes she was wearing before she went to school. Alexis words weren't a lie; she behaved like a normal girl would and didn't get in any trouble. She walked straight home when school was over and headed directly to her room where she started to do her homework. Alex just said "Hi" to her brother to greet him when she saw him and made some sandwiches for herself. She didn't feel in the mood of cooking a meal for her beloved brother when he didn't care about her. The urge to smoke a cigarette came back just to show him how much she didn't care about him either. Alexis took a quick cold shower to get some other thoughts, but now she was thinking about sneaking out again to satisfy her sexual needs. She had masturbated earlier with her fingers and had stopped with a frustrated sigh when even her dildo couldn't bring her to a satisfying orgasm. Alexis came two times, but her climaxes felt kinda strange like something or someone was missing. Maybe she should get into Danny's room at night again and beg him to fuck her. But what if he didn't want to have sex? Should she leave and get fucked by a stranger again? Alexis was laying naked on her bed in the middle of the night and didn't know what she should do. Tears came out of her eyes and fell down her cheeks while she tried to figure out what she should do.

Danny sighed and just had a normal day, not really thinking about anything special. He looked over and only had a small glance of what she was wearing, but he knew that it didn't seem like she was dressing bad at all. He would of told her she looked really good and he wasn't gonna lie he was a bit surprised and impressed that she seemed to change to being a good girl now. Danny decider to just go out and eat somewhere maybe watch a movie, coming home before Alex can home. He was busy watching tv again when she came back. Danny gave her a hi back and only had another glance if her outfit again. He saw her smoke and just decided to give up, he knew it was because he was asking her for sex. But one thing she didn't know was that if she dressed pretty and had her hair a certain way everyday, she wouldn't have to masturbate ever again. He might be all over a good girl. Danny went up to his room and laid on his bed just deciding to sleep now

Alexis noticed how Danny was looking at her. She got the idea that she had done it the wrong way up until now. Maybe he didn't like the bad and naughty girl. Alex decided to test that theory on the end of the week. Every day had now a routine. Alexis was wearing normal clothes the rest of the week and didn't get into any trouble. She tried out different hairstyles to find the one her brother liked and hoped that he would act different to her sooner or later. Her masturbating obsession had become worse with each passing minute. Alexis wasn't only playing with herself anymore, she was now using her toys every time when she masturbated in the morning and before she went to bed. Alex got very creative and sneaked some of her sextoys into school so she could masturbate whenever she had the chance. She used dildos, vibrators and even anal beads to get an orgasm wherever she was. Alexis had learned how to hide the pleasure that was expressed on her face like an actress in a movie. Her toys were so silent that even she couldn't hear them when she used them. She even trained to control her breathing when she was masturbating so nobody could tell what she was doing. Alexis did this to keep herself from doing any bad things, but now she had gotten addicted to masturbating this way. And the only way for her to stop doing this was by having sex, but she didn't care if Danny or someone else would fuck her ever again. Alex liked things how they were and enjoyed it to have an orgasm wwherever she was. Sure, she had to use pads to not stain her panties, but that was a small price she was willing to pay. It was Friday and Alexis was walking home the long route to enjoy the pleasure of the bullet vibrator on her clitoris and the phallic vibrators in her pussy and ass. She came when she got home and smiled happily while she walked into her home. Alex didn't stop her silent toys and walked to the kitchen to make herself a few sandwiches.

Danny had really nothing new that was really going on with him right now. Maybe he would go somewhere and do something then just come home and watch tv. He could just make something when he was hungry so it really wasn't any problem for him after all. Danny always looked at her looks before she would go to school. Well now he couldn't lie that some of the outfits and hairstyles he really wanted to see her wear again. Maybe something like this would finally get him, though it wasn't also about the looks that mattered too though. When Danny heard the door he just decided to continue to relax again like always, he already knew that it seemed she didn't really want to deal with him at all right now

Alexis noticed that Danny was looking more often at lately. She tried out different hairstyles of different female anime characters to find out which one was his favorite. She even started to cosplay and used hair extensions and wigs before she decided to let her hair grow or to change the folor of her hair. Alex sat down next to her brother whenever he was watching television. She wanted to spend more time with Danny. She asked him which of her cosplays he liked more and tried to get more of his attention by dressing as anime characters. Alexis was still masturbating with her toys whereever she was and whenever she had the chance except when she was near her brother.

Kairu sighed and looked at her, he noticed everything she was doing for him. Danny didn't really care much first though, knowing everything was fake like the wigs and the costumes and stuff, but he did like when her hair was growing or it was shorter. When she sat down next to him on the couch, he stood up and took her hand pulling her up and walking to the bathroom. He took some scissors and found what they used to change the hair color. "Let me think for a moment ok." He said holding the scissors and thinking

Back
Top Bottom