Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Alexis enjoyed it being so close to her brother while they continued to walk through the park. She walked back home with him while she was still hugging his arm. "Hey, danny...can I take a bath with you and sleep in your bed with you too?" She hoped that he would say yes.

Danny looked at her a bit awkwardly, "ummm..." He said scratching his neck, "sure...we should go home..." He started to walk back and laid his hands in his pockets

Alexis kept on hugging Danny's arm while they walked back home. She drew him a bath and began to strip out of her clothes. Alex wrapped a towel around her body and wapked into her brothers room. "The bathtub is ready, we can get into it now if you want."

" ok then I'll be there..." He went to his closet and laid out the clothes he would wear after the shower. Just some shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Danny took off his pants and shirt only having boxers on. He turned and walked out toward the bathroom sitting beside the tub and waiting

Alexis watched her brother undress and pouted when she saw that he didn't took his boxers of too. She followed Danny to the bathroom and let the towel slowly fall down to the floor. Alex got into the pleasantly hot water and looked up at her brother to join her.

Danny crossed his arms and took off his boxers going in and sitting across from her. He sighed feeling relaxed and from the warm water. " well this is good."

Alexis watched Danny taking his boxers off and getting into the large bathtub. She snuggled against his side and let the tip of her finger draw circles on his bare chest. "Yeah, this is nice..."

Danny couldn't help but give a little smile, it seemed like things were getting a bit better between them. " I'm having fun and being happy to finally hang out with you normally." He said with a shrug putting an arm around and hugging

Alexis hugged Danny back when he put his arm around her. She nuzzled her head into his neck while she leaned against his body and just lay there in the warm water. "Yeah...it's nice..." Alex continued to let her fingers draw circles on his chest and let her hand travel slowly down to his stomach.

Danny leaned back a bit more and kissed her playfully on the neck. His hand moved to scratch his shoulder accidentally brushing over one of her bare nipples.

Alexis leaned towards Danny and kissed him back. A moan escaped her lips at the feeling of his hand brushing over one of her nipples.

"Ummm sorry." He said not trying to make anything awkward, and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea of what he wanted to do. Danny sat up a bit and started pouring water over his hair, just trying to get himself clean now instead of just sitting there

"No need to be sorry, bro." Alexis looked into Danny's eyes with a smile on her soft lips. She grabbed the soap and began to apply it to his back and his chest to help him getting clen. Her fingers brushed over his skin and massaged his back, hoping that he would do the same to her too.

Danny leaned back against her a bit so she could put the soap on better. "Umm thanks, maybe I could help you get washed too if you want, I don't want you to get the wrong idea though if you know what I mean." He said with a shrug and a nod

Alexis added a little bit more pressure to her massage and continued to rub the soap into Danny's skin. "You're welcome. And yes, I know what you mean, but it's nice to offer me to soap up my body too." She finished massaging the soap into his skin and turned around so he could return the favor.

Danny sat up so he wasn't on her and turned so he could face her back now. Danny leaned over and took the stop starting to do the same like what she did to him. He made sure that she got her shoulders and the sides of her neck too, so it would be easier

Alexis enjoyed Danny's hands massaging the soap into her skin. She leaned against his body and hoped that that he'd massage her breasts too. "Mh...that feels sooo goood..."

Danny couldn't help but give a smirk, "umm is there anywhere else you need." He asked seeing that he wanted to get out already. He took the soap and just waited for her to tell him, sitting up a bit with a sigh.

Alexis smiled when Danny asked her if there was another part of her body she wanted to get cleaned. "Um...can you lick my pussy clean?" She blushed a little bit annd hoped that he'd bring her to an orgasm or get aroused enough to fuck her in the large bathtub.

Danny looked at her with an awkward face, "ummm...hmmm...." He said sitting up a bit. " I want...you to do me first." He said with a smirk kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs, squeezing and playing with them

(Sorry for letting you wait!)

Alexis nodded and grabbed a second washcloth. She didn't add some of the soap to it and made it just wet by dunking it into the pleasantly hot water of the bathtub. Alex moved forwards to her brother and began to clean his cock by slowly stroking it with her hand which was covered by the cloth. She looked at him and leaned down to tease him by slowly licking around the head of his dick while her other hands fingertips brushed against the skin of his balls.

Danny leaned back a bit more and watched her, "umm..." He said not knowing what to do when instead of feeling her hand he felt her mouth on him. " guess nothing is normal anymore." He thought a sigh just relaxing

Alexis removed her hand with the wash cloth and began to give her brother a blowjob. She bobbed her head back and forth in a fast rhythm and got more and more of his dick inside her mouth until she was deepthroating him. Alex looked up to see if Danny liked what she was doing or not and began to massage his balls with her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom