Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Danny smiled, "ok then I will." He started to push and his dick slid deep inside of her. "How Good does it feel to let me use you whenever?" He asked moving back and forth and holding her shoulders. " do you want me to cum a lot inside of you? How do you want that to feel?"

Alexis moaned softly when Danny entered her wet pussy. She moaned louder when he began to move and thrust his cock in and out of her. "It feels...amazing..." She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed his dick as deep as she could into her. "Shoot your cum deep into me, please! Paint the insides of my naughty pussy white with your semen! I want to feel it shooting inside me!" Alexis came at the same time when Danny shot his seed into the depths of her wet hole.

Danny grabbed her boobs and starting squeezing and sucking on the nipple, they were soft and nice. He thrusted more and more faster and harder until he shoved it in the deepest and started cumming inside of her. He slowly took it out and stood up with a sigh. " I want you to bend over against the wall ." He said feeling hard again. " I still want you my little bitch."

Alexis moaned from the feeling of Danny's mouth and hands playing with her breasts. She loved the feeling of his cum shooting into her womb and wished that he would fuck her again. Her body was still shaking a little bit from her orgasm. Alex had masturbated before and came several times, but she never came this hard before by playing with herself. She smiled when Danny said he wasn't done with her. Alexis got up on her wobbly feet and leaned against the wall with her ass sticking out. She bend over lioe he had said and wwaited for him to fuck her again.

" I don't want anyone to touch or do anything like this accept me." Danny went over to her and gave her ass a slap. " and I don't want you to touch yourself when your alone accept me." He looked. At her and thrusted inside of her again, " Hmm I really wanna cum inside a maid. Next time I want you to wear one ok?" Danny held her shoulders and started moving again deeper,faster and harder. " It looks like your pussy knows how much it feels to have a brothers dick inside of it. Do you still love me Alex or not?" He asked thrusting a bit more then cumming inside of her again.

Alexis moaned when Danny slapped her naked ass. She wanted to protest about the restriction of her masturbation, but she groaned only when he thrusted into her again. "Yes...I'll be your sexy maid...next time..." Alexis moaned louder when Danny started to thrust into her faqster, harder and deeper. "Yes! I allways loved you, Danny!" She came at the samer time when he shot his load deep into her again.

Danny sighed and sat on the bed, " I want you to suck it, then I'll be done." He put his shirt on and waited for her. " don't do anything that I aid not to do. Your my little toy now."Danny crossed his arms and waited

Alexis stood up and crawled towards Danny to suck him of. She looked up at him before she began wrappin her lips around the head of his cock. Alex nodded to show him that she had understood and accepted his words. She moved her head up and down in a quick rhythm and swallowed every last drop of his cum. This wasn't exactly what she had wanted, but it was close enough and she was more tuan happy with this.

Danny waited for her when she cleaned him too and took his dick out of her mouth. " you can go back to your room or do whatever now." He put his pants and boxers back on and opened the door going downstairs and watching some tv

Alexis cleaned Danny's cock with her tongue and after he had pulled his cock out of her mouth. She got up from her brothers bed and walked to the the kitchen to make herself a little snack. She went back to her own room where she put a blue skirt, white lacy bra and panties, white stockings and a white blouse on after she had stripped out of her nighty. Alexis walked downstairs and sat down next to Danny to watch some TV with him.

Danny just looked at her seeing what she was wearing and looked back at the tv. " this is still cool as hell." He thought remembering how she wanted to be his little toy. Danny sighed and just relaxed with her on the couch

Alexis got closer to her big brother. She leaned against his body and rested her head on his shoulder while she watched some TV with him together. Alex loved it being so close to him, she loved it nearly as much as she loved being his toy.

Danny couldn't help but glance at some of the cleavage she had. He sat up a bit and crossed his arms thinking about taking a shower and sleeping. " i got no plans for tomorrow." He said with a shrug

Alexis looked up at her brother with a soft smile. "I don't have any plans for tomorrow either...that means we have enough time to have some fun..."

"There are plenty things we could do...watching a movie, go for a walk or just have sex?" She looked up at him with lust shimmering with lust.

Danny just looked at her, " don't you remember what's said about next time though.." He said wondering if she did remember. "Hmm you have any friends? Blonde and busty gets me lusty." He said with a smirk. " and next time... I won't stop until I'm completely done again."

Alexis nodded and shook her head afterwards. "Yes, I have two friends, but they aren't blondes. Rachel is a busty redhead and Raven is a black haired girl with average breasts. I could introduce them to you if you want." She looked at him with a knowing smile. "Of course I remember what you said."

"Well if you want, I don't really care." He stood up and stretched, "I still don't have anything to do now." He wasn't that crazy right now for boobs or anything and he didnt care either. " anything else then to do?"

Alexis tried to come up with something else they could do excepg having sex. "How about we go out and watch a movie, go for a walk through the park or do something else? We could also stay inside and play a game or do something else." That was everything she could come with. "Do you have any ideas what we could do to pass the time?"

"Yeah I think we could go to the park maybe we could meet a girl there or something." He said with a shrug. "I'm not that perverted though." He stood up and opened the door walking out and waiting.

Alexis stood up and followed Danny outside to the park. Walking next to him made her feel the need to hold hands with him. She took his hand and hoped that he wouldn't mind holding hands with her. Alexis felt a little bit jealous that he kept telling about meeting other girls, but she didn't mention it.

danny sighed and quietly walked through the park until he could see the small playground and the tables. he looked around and looked down seeing alex holding his hand, not really caring. she could even hug his whole arm if she wanted... " you wanna keep walking or just sit down for a bit..."

Alexis was glad that Danny hadn't moved his hand away. She got closer to him and began to hug his arm. "Well, I'd like to walk a llittle bit more, but we can take a break and sit down on the bench if you want." She looked at her older brother and smiled warmly.

He just shrugged and looked around continuing to walk through the park with a sigh. " after this ima take a bath and maybe sleep or something." Danny didn't really care about how he knew that he was hugging his arm now. It wasn't weird or anything to him to hang out normally with her now

Back
Top Bottom