Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Alexis came as soon as Danny shot his load of cum into her. "Yes...I'm a bad girl...now excuse me, I want to smoke a cigarette after the sex..." She stood up and grabbed the nearly empty package of cigarettes.

Danny sighed, but sat there still shocked, he pulled up his pants and closed it. "Why is this happening, she my sister, what the hell." He said not caring if she heard him. " I think this is going way too far Alex."

She lit the cigarette up and began to smoke it. "Isn't it obvious why I'm doing all this? Think about it. In the meantime I'll think about how to get new cigarettes..." Alexis went to her room after she finished to smoke her cigarette.

"New ones?! I knew you weren't gonna stop!" Danny was really mad right now. " I'm gonna throw whatever I find away then! I don't care what you say" he glared at her, " your not the Alex I know anymore..." Danny sighed and sat down on the couch trying to come up with a plan to take out those cigarettes but also not wanting her to know

Alexis shrugged with her shoulders. "If you want to make me stop smoking, then you better should do something to keep me busy or else I'll continue." She winked at him and got upstairs to take a quick shower before she went to bed. Alexis had locked her remaining three cigarettes away. She allready knew how she could get new ones the next day at school.

Danny looked at her not changing his expression of being mad, "hell no! And you know what I don't care. Go ahead and kill yourself more. I'm done asking you to stop since you won't." He turned off the tv and went up to his room to change and sleep

Alexis didn't know what else she could do to get his attention. She went up to her room and destroyed her remaining three cigarettes. She took a shower and brushed her teeth thoroughly. Alexis dried herself and went then to her room to put a sexy see-through pink lingerie, a pair of pink lacy panties, a matching pink lacy bra and pink stockings on. She applied some mascara and pink lipstick to her face and added perfume to her neck, throat, behind her ears and on her wrists. Alexis looked at herself in the mirror and went then to her brothers room. She slipped through the slightly opened door and sneaked towards her brothers bed as quick and as silent as she could. Alexis stopped at the bed and pulled the blanket away from him without waking him up. She got next to him and pulled his cock out of his pants to suck on it.

Danny yawned and suddenly opened his eyes, he turned his lamp light on and saw someone in front of him, " who the...hell..." He said looking more closely and seeing the person wearing something very revealing on purpose, "Alex?" He asked scooting back until his back was against the wall. "What the hell?!?!"

Alexis didn't stop to suck on Danny's cock until he came. She swallowed his load of hot and delicious cum and cleaned his dick with her tongue. "Good morning..." Alex smiled at her brother and lay down next to him. "Thanks for breakfast...it was delicious. Did you dream well?" She cuddled against his body and wrapped her arm around him like they were lovers.

"Great...now I have a weird sex crazed sister now, I don't know which is worse, this or you smoke." He sighed and put his pants back on, "you really should stop please." He didn't really care how bad she was just as long as it didn't involve him. He stood up and sighed, "i think ima go get a book or something." Danny put some new clothes on and took his wallet and phone. "Go have fun behind bad and weird."

Alexis felt her heart breaking inside her chest. She followed Danny and blocked his way out of his room. "Can't you see why I'm doing all this? I just tried to get your attention because..." She stopped for a moment to wipe her tears away. "I love you, Danny...more than a yister should."

Danny looked at her a bit confused, " well you don't really have to do this to show how much you love me. It's not worth doing things like smoking to get my attention to see how much you want me to notice you. I care and I love you all the time, though I will still always be mad about you smoking." He grabbed her arm and laid her on the bed, getting on top of her and slowly starting to kiss her neck.

Alexis looked at her brother with a soft smile. "I promise you that I'll never smoke again...sorry for making you worry about me..." She blushed a little bit when he said that he cared about her and loved her. Alexis let Danny put her on the bed and moaned softly when he began to kiss her neck.

Danny's hand started moving up and down her leg, and continued kissing her neck more. It was time to use her to stop his stress now. He grabbed her hand with his other and held it kissing and licking up and down her neck

Alexis enjoyed the attention she finally got from her brother. She continued to moan softly from the sensation of Danny's lips on her smooth skin. Alex parted her legs and pulled her panties of to give hum better access to her wet pussy. Her nipples got hard from her arousal and excitement.

Danny sighed, and stood up taking off his pants and only having his boxers. He stood in front of her and waited, " go ahead and do this." He said with his dick poking through his boxers

Alexis watched Danny getting out of his clothes and wondered why he didn't take his boxers of too. She smiled when he said that she should do the rest and stood up. Alexis walked towards him and pulled his underwear slowly down. She looked at her brothers erection with lust in her eyes, but instead of giving him a blowjob she stood up and walked back to the bed reluctantly. Alex lay down on the matress with parted legs and looked at him while she played with her breasts. "Come and fuck me like a wild beast...fuck me hard and deep, but slowly..."

Danny looked at her, " I want you to suck it first and I think you should beg better." He knew she would do anything to have it inside but now he was mad that she did all the bad things before and Danny wasn't going to give it to her that easily " I don't know if I should fuck you at all...." He said continuing to tease her

Alexis got up from his bed and walked towards Danny quickly. She looked up at him with pleading eyes that he should fuck her. Alex began to place a series of kisses on his cock for three minutes. She licked then his dick until it was glistening in the light from her saliva before she began to wrap her lips around the head of his shaft. Alexis moved her head slowly up and down and began to suck him off.

Danny looked at her, " I'm not really liking your beg though, I don't even know what you want. Your just looking at me." He went over and sat on the bed, "suck faster and deeper." Danny wasn't really feeling that good yet, and he was thinking about stopping if she didn't do better

Alexis knew that she had forgotten something. She rushed towards him and looked into his eyes. "Please Danny, fuck me hard and deep...I want to feel your cock inside my pussy, I need you to fuck my bad behaviour out of me...I don't mind if I don't come, just fuck me like I'm your slutty bitch...please..." Alex got on the bed while she was talking and put his dick back into her mouth as soon as she had finished her little speech. She swallowed a few times when the head of Danny's cock hit her throat. Alexis swallowed a few times and managed to deepthroat his dick. She bobbed her head up and down in a slow rhythm and increased the speed of her moving head with each passing second.

" hmm maybe, only if you want to be my slutty bitch." Danny looked at her, it seemed he was getting the teasing part down very good. " and I'm still mad about the cigarettes though." He sat there and started to cum inside of her mouth.

Alexis nodded to answer him since she didn't want to stop deepthroating him. She swallowed every last drop of his hot creamy seed without spilling a single droplet. Alex licked his cock clean with her tongue and sucked the last drops of his cum out of his dick. She looked up at him with love and admiration in her eyes. "Yes...I'll be your slutty bitch..." Alexis gave the head of his cock a kiss and looked up at her brother again. "And I promise that I won't ever smoke again...because I love you."

Danny sighed and flipped her so she was on her back. He leaned in and started to tease her pussy with his dick, "should it go in or not?" He said still teasing her

"Please put your cock inside me! I want to feel you inside my slutty cunt. I want you to fuck me like the bitch in heat I am! I'm yours and you can use me whenever and however you want! Just fuck me, please!" Alexis had to use every ounce of her willpower to not move forward and put his dick into her dripping wet snatch herself.

Back
Top Bottom