Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Danny sighed, and woke up in the morning,walking down like always to eat. "I don't want to have to do that to you again, and... Why the hell did you kiss me?" He said slightly mad at her for leaving but also confused to why she did it. When he was done he went back to his room and laid on his bed, turning on the tv and just relaxing

Alexis looked at her brother with a confused look on her face. "I kissed you? Really? I can't remember doing that..." She said these words with honesty, she did not know why she did all these things. Was she going to loose her mind?

Danny didn't even know what was going in her anymore, she was just breaking herself now. He sighed and walked back downstairs, seeing her still standing there with a confused look on her face. "Your destroying yourself Alex. I can't help you much unless you try to keep yourself in control." Danny put both his hands on her shoulders and shook her a bit

Alexis looked at her brother with teary eyes. "Danny...I don't know what's going on...please...help me..." She really did not know what was happening and why she did all these things. Was she crazy and needed to go to a lunatic asylum? No, that could not be the reason. Alexis tried to find out why she acted so strange lately, but all she could think of was her brother and how handsome he looked.

Danny sighed, "well I'll keep my promise about staying with you, but I'll also take away anything that you might use to hurt yourself." He hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Thanks, Dan...and maybe I can retun the favor some day...?" She looked into his eyes and hugged him to hold him closer. Alexis liked the feeling of his body against hers and tried to stay like this for as long as he would let her hug him. She blushed when she noticed that she was holding him for several minutes and let him go. Alexis went to her room and readba nook until dinner was ready. She ate the mac n cheese without protesting that they would straightly go to her hips and went to her balcony to smoke a cigarette after she put the dishes into the dishwasher. Alex went to bed and tried to sleep, but she could not sleep. She was afraid that she would sneak out again when she fell asleep in her bed. Alexis went to her brothersvroom and got inside it silently. "Danny? Can I sleep in your bed? I don't want to do any more dumb things in the middle of the night again..."

Danny nodded and just laid in. His bed, watching some tv. He went down to eat then went back to his room, to take a shower, change, then just go to sleep. He slept until he heard a voice, already could tell it was Alex. "What did I tell you about not smoking anymore?" He whispered to her, just having the feeling she did. He heard what she said and whispered again, "you still can't control yourself ? Fine then I'll let it only this once." He said scooting over so she could lay down

~Shit, I forgot to brush my teeth after smoking!~ thought Alexis. "Yes, nut I want to finish the package instead of throwing it away." She got under the blanket right next to him and waited till he was sleeping. Alex checked how deeply he was asleep and began to stroke his cock with her leg till he was rock hard. If he would wake up, then she could pretend that her leg rubbed against his cock while she was sleeping. Alexis got a little bit bolder and moved his pants down to free his cock so she could feel it better. She changed her position slowly and carefully to not wake him up and began to stroke his cock with her hand. Alex looked at her still sleeping big brother and changed her position again to lick the tip of his cock. She stopped and looked at Danny again and saw that he was still sleeping. Alex smiled and began to suck the cock of her big brother. She fingered her pussy with two fingers off her right hand and rubbed her clit with her thimb. Alexis used her tongue to lick the head of his cock while she gave her older brother a blowjob. She swallowed every drop without taking his cock out her mouth so she won't leave any evidence. She changed her position again and cuddled with Danny after putting his dick into his pants. Alexis fell asleep and woke the next morning up to an empty bed and wandered where her big brother was.

Danny sighed and looked at her, "well good night I guess..." And he began to fell asleep. Once morning came he suddenly had a weird feeling with his body... He sighed and glanced at Alex who was sti sleeping. He stood up and stretched a bit, walking downstairs and opening the fridge to get a drink. Surprisingly he did have a pretty good rest right now, but for some reason he was still confused to why she wanted to sleep with him. Danny gave another sigh and sat down on the couch just watching tv and relaxing.

Alexis woke up the next morning and went to the balcony ro smoke a cigarette. She did not know it or did not want to admit it, but she could not stop smoking so easily. Alex brushed her reeth and went downstairs to eat a peanutbutter and strawberryjelly sandwich. She ate her sandwich and walked then to her room to listen to some musik. Alex became bored and went downstairs to watch some TV with her big brother.

Any looked over at Alex, "you can't stop can you?" He asked knowing she smiled a cigarrette like always now. "You can't fool me with that anymore." He said crossing his arms and tilting his head

"I allready told you that I only want to finish the package!" She could not belive that Danny thought she started smoking. Alexis wanted to smoke the left cigarettes in the box. She planed to stop to smoke as soon as she ran out of cigarettes.

danny sighed, "I'm kinda getting tired of this... please don't do anything stupid, i might need to have you sleep with me on the bed, to keep you from sneaking out.' danny felt a bit serious right now. he started to see how ridiculous this really was now.

Alexis smiled nervously when she heard that he would make her sleep in hos bed so he could watch her. She giggled when she thought that he did not wake up in the night while she gave him a blowjob and swallowed his cum, so how would he notice that she sneaked out of the bed as long as she made sure to get back into bed before he could wake up? "Ok, you can watch me, but what will you do when I sneak out again, tell mom and dad? That did not stop me from sneaking out the last time..." Alex shook her head and looked at Danny with sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry for what I have said...I did not know why I said that..."

"well maybe I could close the door or lock it or something. Please don't act stupid I'm begging you..." Danny sighed and just laid on his bed boredly

Alexis looked at Danny with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for causing trouble...I don't know why I'm acting this way lately..." Alex sat next to him on the couch and looked at the TV. "What are you watching? I could make us popcorn and we could watch a movie if you want."

Danny sighed, then crossed his legs and leaned back against the couch a bit. " sure, I guess we could watch a movie together, and Hang out alone if you want." He said with a shrug just relaxing

Alex made some popcorn for Danny and herself. She sat down next to him and watched a movie with him together. Alexis was bored and fell asleep after a while, but Danny did not notice that his sister was sleeping on the couch.

Danny sighed, and didn't really care about anything right now accept not being bored, so he just kept watching. He took some popcorn and started eating some quietly. He glanced and saw her just laying there. "Hmm more strict then nice..." He thought thinking of the past a bit

Alexis woke up after while. She went upstairs to her room and got a cigarette from the package. Alex noticed that there were only five cigarettes left in the small box. She needed to get new cigarettes tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Alexis went back down and walked outside into the garden where she smoked the cigarette.

(Srry I haven't responded in forever, I was busy as hell)

Danny sighed and was on the couch just eating some snacks and watching tv. He saw his sister go outside and blocked her so she wouldn't be going outside, "and what is the thing you have to do now? I might need to get you some help or something. You are seriously hopeless, I don't I'll bother helping anymore." He then went back to the couch and started relaxing, "well at least it won't be my fault f something happens....."

Alexis looked at her brother. "I just want to go outside. Like I said, I just want to finish what I started before I stop it." She walked outside into the garden and smoked the cigarette. She went back inside and asked herself what else she could do to get her brothers attention. Maybe she should try to start to show him more of her skin by wearing skimpier and skimpier clothes....

Danny fell asleep for a bit after watching some tv, everything was so boring and there wasn't really anything good to do at home. He didn't really like his sisters much for doing something like that so there really wasn't a choice to do anything with her. Danny sighed and just relaxed more

Alex finished smoking her cigarette ad went back to her room. She decided that she would today do something really forbidden and naughty. She waited untill Danny was sleeping deep enough and began then to unzip his pants carefully. Alexis took his cock out of his pants without waking him up and started to suck on it untill it was hard and throbbing. She was so careful that shé didn't wake him. Alex got a little bit bolder and climbed on top of Danny without waking him up. She lowered her naked body down and let his dick push into her virgin pussy. Alexis didn't care anymore that she might wake him up, all she wanted to do was now bouncing up and down on him.

Danny yawned, and scratched his head, beginning to wake up, he decided to go eat something, until he suddenly started to cum inside of her. He turned his head and saw himself naked and Alex was naked too. Danny just facepalmed " you really are bad and you never learn do you...maybe.. I should change that..." He said still mad about the cigarettes the most

Back
Top Bottom