Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden love (Revnarh x wiki234)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Alexis Withers, a 15 year old and 4'5 tall teenager with long wavy red hair, black eyes and perky breasts, woke up and got out of bed. She walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, but she decided to shower longer and masturbate. Alex used the massage funktion of the shower head and placed it against her pussy while she stroke her clit. She came hard with a muffled scream, hoping that her brother did not hear her oleasuring herself. They had their own rooms, but they shared one bathroom. Alexis finished showeing her body and turned the water of. She grabbed a towel and dried herself while she walked towards her wardrobe naked to chose what she should wear today. She took a pair of frilly panties and a mathing bra out of a drawer, but then she decided to not wear any underwear at all today. Alexis put the panties and the bra away and put a middle-long pink skirt, a mathing top and a pair of pink socks on before she went down to eat some cereals with milk as bbreakfast.

danny woke up this morning, nothing special as usual. he sat up from the bed, his long hair falling down and covering his face. he would think of eating it cut a little shorter maybe later today. danny finally stood up and stretched his arms, walking out of his room and downstairs quietly, not knowing if she was awake or not, turning to walk into the kitchen. he saw her sitting down at the table eating some cereal, ignoring her for a bit and opening the fridge to see if he could eat something else.

Alexis saw her brother walk into the kitchen and continued to eat her cereals. "Morning Dan." She knew that he did not like to be called this name, but she liked to tease him. "Can you give me the orange juice?" She did not want to get up and get it by herself. Alex paused and waited for a response of her older brother.

danny turned and rolled his eyes putting the juice on the middle of the table in front of her. he gave her a smirk and decided to be a bit nice for her. "you know i don't care you call me that anymore....' he said filling a glass of the orange juice and setting it beside the bowl in front of her. danny turned and took out the toaster from the cabinet, putting two waffles inside and waiting for it to be done.

Alexis finished her cereals and said "Thanks" before she drank it. She puth the bowl and the spoon into the dishwasher qnd got upstairs to her room to prepare herself for school. Alex took the middle-long shirt of and put a mre revealing shorter skirt on. Everyone could now see that she did not wear any panties. She bent down in front of her mirror and looked at her bare shaven pussy with a smile. Alexis went into the bathroom and added some make-up. She put a pair of pink high-heels on and elwalked to the shool. Alexix walked to tge boys changing rooms and pretended that she lost something so she had a reason to bend down in front of the quarterback. She gave him a good fiew of her wet pussy. Before he could do or say anything, she allready got up and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Alex began to suck it like it was the most delicious thing in the world and did not continue untill he came on her face and hair. The coach pulled her away from his quarterback and dragged her to the principal. He was so angry that he did not say a single word.

danny walked to school like usual, always alone not many people to hang out with. he slowly walked through the hall not seeing alexis all day. he didn't care about her right now only his classes. he sat in the front as usual because of his seating chart the teacher put everyone in. pulling out his homework he did last night he began to do the warm ups and the worksheet that were on the board and the ones the teacher had passed out. everything was usual for him, nothing special at all.

Alexis passed Danny's class and waved at him whem she saw him. She had still the cum of billy, the quarterback, on hr face and in her hair. The coach pulled her away and dragged her to the principles office. He told him what happened and Alexis became detebtion for a month. The principle, miss Pennyweather, called her parents to inform them about Alexis' behaviour. She was usually a nice girl with straight A's. She wasn't very popular in school and their were no problems at home. Nobody could understand why she did something like this. Was it for attention? Or to become popular? Her parents arrived aand talked with her. They asked Alexis why she did that and what they did wrong that she behaved that way. Alex did not say a single word and was not any longer allowed to get out of her room after school. She was grounded for a whole month and should get home as soon as detention was over.

danny had looked at her both mad and disgusted. after school he turned to walk home alone like always. sometimes he couldn't believe he was stuck with a stupid sister he thought she was. he sat on the couch and turned on the tv just watching a show

Alexis did not know why she has had done this and lay on her bed after taking a quick shower and changing her clothes. She wore now a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and underwear. Alex tried to think about what happened and why it happened, but she could not find out what got into her mind to do this. She compleated her homework and tried to waste the time by doing house chores like doing the laundry, cleaning the whole house and mowing the grass. She was done in less than two hours and did not know what else she could do. Her parents took her TV, computers and smartphone away as a part of the punishment. Alexis was so bored that she ate a sandwitch and went to bed early. Alex woke up at midnight and sneaked out of her room in the same outfit she wore when she got in trouble. She walked around untill she found a cigarette automat. Alexis saw a man who was probably in his mid-twenties and walked towards him. "Ten dollars for a handjob, twenty for a titjob and fifty for a blowjob." The man looked at her and said: "And what if I want to fuck your pussy?" She looked at him like she wanted to ask him if he was sane, turned around walked away without saying something. "Wait! Ok ok, I have only sixty bucks with me. give me a blowjob, babe." Alex stopped and walked back to the man. She took the bill out of his hand and kneeled down to suck his thick cock. She deepthroated him and swallowed his load when he came into her mouth. He gave her the ten dollars too as a tip and walkd away while Alexis bought a package of cigarettes. She was lucky, there was a lighter included. Alex took one cigarette out of the package and smoked her first cigarette while she walked back home. She sneaked back into her room and used deo to cover the smell of the cigarette. She chewed some mint flavoured gum and brushed her teeth so her breath would not smell like the cigarette before she changed her clothes and went back to bed.

danny was bored as always after school, hedidnt feel like playing any games right now or getting on his own phone. he never got in trouble much unlike his sister. He was always the smart and responsible brother that some people might not see much. he was doing good in all his classes and he's actually never had to be grounded, more like a warning if he did something bad in school or anywhere else. He did watch some tv on the couch, and as soon as he felt sleepy he went to take a quick shower and go to bed. Nothing was bad for him at all right now, just sleeping in his bed quietly until it was time to wake up

Alexis woke up and got ready for school. She took a quick shower like usually before she got dressed and went down to eat breakfast after putting underwear, blue jeans and a top with long sleeves on. Alex packed everything she needed and went to school. It was a boring day for her untill she got to the detention where three other teenagers were.

danny walked to school like always, nothing special. he went and pulled out his homework like he always does on time, and started to work on the classwork that his teacher would give him for todays lesson. Danny didn't car about his sister too anyway so everything was fine for

The other three teenagers in the detention class were a girl at Alexis age and two older guys. The teacher told them to be quiet and read a book. The girl passed Alex a note to indroduce herself. 'Hello, I'm Nathalie. Why are you here?' Alex wrote something down on the backside of the note and gave it back to Nathalie. 'I'm alexis, but you can call me Alex. I got here for giving the quarterback a blowjob. Why are you here?' Nathalie looked at her with a raised eyebrow and smiled at her when she gave her a new note. 'I saw you yesterday walking to the principal. Well done, Lexy. I'm here for painting one of the school walls with an anarchy sign.' They chatted about different things by passing notes and went home to their families. Alexis smoked a cigarette on her way to her home. She put the cigarette out before she went inside and made herself a sandwich. Luckily her parents weren't home so she did her homework and smoked another cigarette in the garden.

danny walked home rather late, and saw his sister walking outside to the garden. "i need to talk some sense into her... I'm the big brother aren't I?' he told himself following her after he put his backpack inside the house by the stairs. danny sighed and crossed his arms quietly following behind her. he had a feeling that alex just got herself in the worst position, and it was time for him to act if no one else would keep alex in her place

Alexis noticed that her brother was behind her. She finished the cigarette and lit a new one to smoke it. She turned around and looked at her big brother. "Want to smoke one too?" Alex offered him to take one of the cigarettes and smoke with her. She did not know that he came to talk some sense into her and continued to smoke her second cigarette.

Danny looked at her shocked, "throw those away!!" She told her. Danny didn't even take a cigarette out of the box. "I don't ever want to see those from you again." He said crossing his arms. "What happened in school?! Why were you in detention? I form want to see you act like this Alex. He turned away feeling like he was going to cry a bit. " I want the sister I care about back..." Danny looked down and sighed thinking of what to tell her next

Alexis threw the package away and coughed when she realized that she was smoking a cigarette. She did not know why she even bought these and looked at her older brother with teary eyes. "I don't know...why I'm doing this..." Alex really did not know the reason for her actions. She had acted like on instinct or like someone or something controlled her.

Danny looked at her, "come her little sister..." He said holding his arms wife to give her a hug. "I don't ever want you to go out alone unless I'm there, you got it? I don't care if it's only your friends house, your not going anywhere without me."

Alexis walked towards her big brother and hugged him back. She cried in his arms and nodded when he said that he would follow her wherever she went. ~Everywhere? Even to the tirls toilette or girls changing rooms at school?~ asked a chuckling voice in her head. Alex did not know why, but she suddenly imagined uer brother being naked in the girls changing room in school...with her naked too and both of them alone. Her pussy became wet from this thought and a quiet moan escaped her lips. Alexis snapped out of her daydream and looked at her brother. She stopped to cry and wiped the remaining tears rrom her face before she gave him a kiss on his lips. Realising what she was doing, Alex broke the kiss quickly and got out of his arms. She looked at him awkwardly and picked her cigarettes up from the ground before she walked into her room. She paid for them with hard earned money and wanted to finish them at least.

"Ok... No I don't mean anything like that, maybe everywhere else in school but I won't follow you in the bathroom or locker room. Danny sighed and looked at her, suddenly feeling her lips against his. Danny looked at her a bit shocked, and saw Alex walk back into the house. He was very confused at this point, scratching his neck. He walked back in the house, and just sat on the couch for a moment thinking of what just happens, turning the tv afterwards and deciding to watch a bit

Alexis did her usual house chorse ane finished her homework. She ate a sandwich and smoked a cigarette on her balcony. Alex pet the window open to get the smell of the cigarette out and brushed her teeth so her breath would not smell like smoke. Alexis went down to watch some TV with her big brother.

Danny sighed and just laid there, he went to the kitchen and grabbed some water, drinking it and seeing it on the table. He laid on his sighed and continued watching until he noticed her come down. Danny just ignored her and relaxed

Alexis got some water and sat next to her brother. "Hey, what are you watching?" She drank some of the water and greeted her parents when they came home. Alex went after a while early to bed and smoked another cigarette on the balcony of her room. Alexis got up at midnight and sneaked out of her room. She did not notice that she woke her brother up and sleep walked on the street in her pink nighty. It looked like she was awake, she smoked a cigarette and walked around like she wanted to go to a certain place.

Danny looked at her and sighed, ignoring her again and arching tv, he went to sleep and when he woke saw his sister awake again. He grabbed her arm before and quickly ran back home,
Locking the door and laying her down on the bed. He closed the door and went back to sleep in his room.

Alexis woke up from her sleep walking when she got pulled back into her room from her brother. She was too confused about what happened and went back to bed without any protest. Alex woke up the next morning, a saturday, and ate some breakfast while she was still wearing her pink nighty. "Thanks for stopping me, Danny." She still did not know what or why it happened in the middle of the night. Not knowing what she could do since she was not allowed to leave the house, Alexis went to her room to read a book after she was done doing the house chores.

Back
Top Bottom