Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
Turning the oven knob before picking up the box of matches and lighting one of them up, twenty year old Kelly quickly placed the lighten match into the stove that wasn't popping any gas correctly for itself and soon lit it out once she got what she wanted. Next, she got out a small pot from underneath the sink and filled it with an entire bottle of water, letting it boil for a couple minutes. She then paddles over to the small round table that was standing lifelessly against the square window and takes a seat. Kelly suddenly buries her head in her hands and sighs, her stomach luckily filled of food but her head pounding with pain. Ever since life has been a struggle for them and money has been very little for pass couple of months, Kelly herself has also been struggling, which was carrying a new life inside of her. Now carrying a new life inside her, she was almost due and would give birth to her unborn baby until the next three months, which would soon breeze away. Time has been speeding away these pass few days.

With her boyfriend,Jack, doing most of the work and trying his best to provide the better future for his family, Kelly would just laid in bed all day and getting the full time rest she needs in order for her baby to be healthy. And mainly feed the extra mouthful, or probably a few cleaning touches around the house. Therefore, with no family members or any close friends to help them through the hard times, the couple were passed with over due bills and could be kicked out of their only shelter any day. This was only the beginning...

Minutes later, Kelly returned back over to the pot and noticed the boiling water was ready. Pouring the steaming hot water into a teacup with a peppermint teabag inside, she then added a few touches of milk along a few teaspoons of sugar. Finally holding the cup close to her lip as she slowly takes a sip out of it, her eyes trailed off to look at the coo-coo clock across from her and gazed at the time it was now, a long sigh escaped from her lips as she stood there in silence. All Kelly's head was running through right now, is how is she going to make this right for her family? A baby was soon about to come from right around the corner, and Kelly still hasn't got anything so far for the unborn baby before it arrives. Since money was becoming a pain and life has been struggle, things was also happening outside in life. Though she wasn't involve any gangs or violence to that cause, her boyfriend was. And didn't say anything about for now. But it still bother her.

Brushing back the light brown hair from her light brown eyes she starts walking back to the living room, Kelly gently sat back down but this time on crouch and laid down. Putting a pillow underneath her swollen stomach and resting her head above the crouch's arm, and her eyes searching for something that would at least be inspired to look at. With a sigh to calm her boredom, she then rested an hand on her stomach and gently closed her eyes.

RE: Little Did They Had [Revenge - Crusade]

Jack knew better than anyone the predicament he and his girlfriend were in. They were broke, they had bills to pay and eventually would have an extra mouth to feed. Jack was the leader of a gang in town and with that came responsibility and same shady dealings. The twenty-three year old had robbed, assaulted and muscled his way into a lot of bad shit and it wasn't time to get out. If anything, he had to step things up from the minors to the majors in order to provide enough money for his family.

His girlfriend had stood by him through everything and because of that, he wanted more than anything else to give her a good life. He knew she couldn't have been too happy in that old run down apartment, but if he could just get things on track, he knew things would be better. His drug and alcohol addictions didn't help matters, but that too was something he was working to correct.

That particular night, Jack had just held up a liquor store at gunpoint. The payoff was a few hundred dollars, a hundred of which he immediately used on drugs. The other couple of hundred he brought back to their apartment. He walked in late that night wearing a black t-shirt, a jacket and a pair of jeans. He pulled the cash out of his pocket and set it down on the coffee table in front of the couch where Kelly lay.

"Made a nice little score tonight, baby. That should be able to get at least a couple of the bills paid. I'll get more tomorrow and then we can go about getting a car seat and diapers and baby clothes and all that. I'll try having the guys step up for me, too. Every little bit helps."

He knelt down beside the couch and placed his hand on his girlfriend's stomach, smiling as he looked down into her eyes. "How you feeling?"

At first Kelly didn't hear a thing when Jacked stepped through the doorway, but when she felt that same warm hand ontop hers she slowly opened her eyes and instantly knew it was Jack. Instantly pulling up a weak smile which already showed on her lips and the love already tingling inside her body, she looked over to Jack from the corner of her eyes while he rested his hand ontop her of huge baby bump. Her eyes soon relaxed and trailed down to his arms to chest, gazing at the tattoos that was design above the skin and she couldn't help but slowly stroked her other [free] hand against him, causing the edges of her fingertips to trace his muscles were and slowly stroking with her small hands. Seconds later with only silence at first, Kelly soon heard his voice afterwards and sighed. "Baby, it hurts so bad..." She responded back with a whimper and a low sniffle, her hands suddenly moving away from his muscular body as her body adjusted itself, getting more comfortable. "You don't understand how bad it hurts..." Breathing heavily, she struggled to get up.

After finishing a moment of touching Jack's figurative body and her hands resting back to her sides, she was glad for Jack being back home and at least to have some company, besides being alone. And she was glad - at least - to have someone arms wrap around her for comfort. Moving her hand that was resting by her sides, she moved her hand and stretched it out behind her, pushing herself up in sitting position and pulled out one leg, leaving the other folded and underneath her. This gave the chance for Jack to sit on the couch and make himself at home.

Once again comfortable Kelly breathed and sighed and looked back at Jack with tired eyes. She was really stressed out. "There's food in the fridge if your hungry...- I've cooked earlier while you were out..." She said, her body soon relaxing and her stomach hurting less than before.

Jack hated seeing her like that. He knew the pregnancy was rough on her and without the proper money for doctor's appointments, it was difficult not knowing if there was a problem or they were just normal pains. Jack lifted himself up and took a seat on the couch beside her. He placed his hand on Kelly's thigh and looked into her eyes.

"Things are going to get better, baby. I promise. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure we have everything we need and that baby has everything it needs. I don't want you to give up on me or ever think I'm some kind of scumbag for not providing better for you. I'm going to make this right. We'll be okay." He leaned in and kissed Kelly's forehead, resting back on the couch. He wasn't hungry. Truth was, he hadn't been eating all that much recently because he was afraid of not having money for their next meal. Times were tough and he'd rather see Kelly enjoy it. He would starve for her if he had to.

"Jack, you know I would never think that. Especially for our baby - which we need to give it a name...But still." She said weakly as her voice was low and her eyes grew heavy from stressed, but struggle to keep them open. However, with her body locked in Jack's arm as it was wrapped around her and bringing their bodies more closer to each other, Kelly couldn't help but feel more loved than ever. Snuggling in the warmth of her boyfriend's body as they sat closer together she gently rested her head on his shoulder and sighed again, her head suddenly nodding minute later. "I know...I know..."

11:30 P.M. It was already getting late and Kelly never felt so tried than ever. Giving up, her eyes soon closes but quickly reopens then. "Uh, I'm going to sleep. Night" She lifts her head and gently presses her lips against Jack, for a quick peck, before pulling away and struggling to get up, and go to bed.

Jack wished the two of them had more time to spend together, but with how much he had to work and the fact that Kelly was usually very tired because of the pregnancy, it didn't really afford the two of them much time at all. When he noticed her dozing off, he sighed and nodded. Kissing her back, he gave her a weak smile. "Alright, baby. Sleep well," he said, before lifting himself up as well to head into the kitchen.

Jack grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it, leaning against the counter. He ran a hand through his hair as he took a long sip, wishing life could be better for the two of them. It had to get better.

"K." She can only managed to say now, though not completely sure if she would sleep well again. For the pass couple of days Kelly hasn't sleeping to well as she was suppose. Now with dealing with a stomach that is now big and swollen with a creation inside, it was struggle. Sometimes she would sleep on the bed with her back against the wall, and a pillow behind her head while the rest of her body laid flatly. It was annoying to sleep like this and Kelly knew it, but hoped she would sleep good tonight.

With a few change of plans, Kelly decided to sleep on her side tonight. With that, she swiftly moves to the soft matrass of the bed and quickly goes underneath the covers, relaxing her soring body in the warmness as she laid. And placed a soft pillow underneath the bump of her creation before gently closing her eyes and dozing off then.

He watched Kelly walk off to bed and Jack remained on the couch. He sighed as he rested back, feeling as if he couldn't properly provide for them and that he was in some way disappointing her by not having a real job to create some stability. He was angry and helpless and that had him thinking about drinking.

Jack lifted himself off the couch and made his way to the kitchen. He reached into the fridge and grabbed a beer. Leaning against the counter, he downed it in a few seconds and tossed the can in the garbage. "Fuck," he muttered to himself before grabbing another beer. It was going to be a long night.

Once the clock had struck to 12:00 A.M the trigger for the flying bullets soon released and made an loud noise, causing Kelly to flinch in her sleep as her eyes flew open and starred at the small window across from her, before turning away. She had realized it was still dark and noticed no one was outside this time but just gangs, and she knew it. It was basically their time to come out and just act powerful. Though, if anyone was caught in the streets by themselves or with others you can find them dead by next morning. Life isn't a game. With that, Kelly returns to sleep but part of her felt alone without Jack as who know what he could be doing right now. She wondered why he was still up in the middle of the night when he can sleeping, but she was lazy to get up.

So, she tries to call for him. "Jack?"

Jack had gotten quite drunk in the time Kelly had been sleeping. One beer turned into five and he was feeling the effects as he sat on the couch alone. When he heard Kelly's voice from the bedroom, he half-thought he'd imagined it or was just hearing things, but he lifted himself up and stumbled in just to make sure.

"You alright, baby?" he asked from the doorway before making his way inside. He sat down on the edge of the bed, the smell of alcohol evident on his breath as he reached down and ran his fingers through her hair.

Kelly nearly smiled when she noticed Jack approached the doorway, his light footsteps moving in a steady yet light movement. Feeling his large hands as it brushed against her hair she sighed and rested her hand on his lap, deciding to leave it there for awhile. "Yeah...I'm just lonely..." She half whispered, her eyes closing then before reopening a minute later. "When are you coming to bed, didn't you hear those gunshots?" She then asked, fearing they might be a rival gang whom her boyfriend might be against and feared they were after him. Laying there, in silence, her nose gently inhaling and exhaling the sweet of herself as she laid she looked up to Jack's eyes, focusing on them, noticing they were red and baggy underneath. But something else caught her attention afterwards.

As she gazed more into Jack's eyes, her body lifted and slouched in front him, slowly titling as his appearance. "Jack..." she said wearily, "What's wrong with your eyes - you look awfully tired." Suddenly, smelling the strong smell of alcohol as she would breath out and in, her exhausted grew wide. The strong alcohol burning her nostrils then. "Wait, are you drunk?!" She nearly shout, her hands soon reaching out and grasping for his chin as she tried to pull it closer to him examining his eyes. Her warm breath hitting against his.

Once it was clear he was drunk, Kelly couldn't believe it.

"I heard the gunshots, baby. If they had anything to do with me, we woulda known by now. You know there's other shady shit going on in this neighborhood besides the stuff I do," he said, looking into her eyes. She was beautiful and even despite the fact that he was drunk, she would be able to see the love in his eyes when he looked at her.

When she questioned his appearance, Jack felt himself get a little angry, but he tried staying calm. "Yeah, I was drinking. What's the big deal. I'm here, aren't I?" he said, hoping she wasn't going to make it a bigger deal than it actually was.

"What's the big deal?" Kelly irritatingly repeated, brows narrowing at his respond. "The big deal is that you're drinking!" She answered, her hands releasing the grip of his chin and resting it by the side her as she starred. She was - once again- disappointed to see Jack drink again, even though there would be times she would convince him to stop. Kelly hoped to see a change in Jack and soon, especially since there was a baby soon on the way. And she didn't want anything chaotic or dramatic going around the house while her newborn child was there. She wouldn't won't to see her child hurt in any way. "Whatever - I'm not going to argue over this - it's late" She half whispered.

As Kelly continued to watch Jack for little longer, she soon gave up. With an hollering of a sigh, she laid back down on her side and rested the pillow underneath her swollen stomach before adjusting her head on the soft pillow and closing her eyes then. But, before she could ever fall asleep again, she said, "You going stay up, or come to bed?"

Jack didn't think it was a big deal that he had been drinking. He drank often, especially when things had particularly difficult, but he never let it negatively effect their relationship. He didn't want Kelly to think any less of him. It was just a way he'd found of coping.

When she turned and asked him if he was going to come to bed, Jack stood and took off his jeans. He felt like he should be spending as much time with his girl as possible, especially given the fact that she was pregnant and he was out often trying to get money for them. Jack settled on the bed beside her and rested his body against her back, wrapping one of his arms around her to rest on her swollen belly.

"I love you, Kelly. I know I shouldn't drink. It's just...you know I have a problem," he said truthfully, nuzzling his face into her neck. He kissed it gently and pressed his body a bit more firmly against her own.

Feeling the light kisses as they were suddenly planting onto her neck while his arm wrapped around her swollen belly, Kelly managed to relax. As she laid silently on the bed, listening to Jack, the insides of her swollen stomach soon began to motion into little tiny kicks. Kelly however didn't know it was kicking but knew she couldn't stay upset at Jack any longer. She slowly began to realized that everyone made mistakes - herself too- and knew he only did it because he was worried. And Kelly understood.

"I love you, too..." She whispered lowly with a nod. "...But...you should really go to sleep." She said with a yawn, wishing to end this discussion for a later time and resumed to sleeping. She can already feel the heaviness of her eyes increasing.

"Yeah," Jack muttered, giving her one last kiss on the neck before he drifted to sleep himself. The alcohol made him sleepy and in no time his body was asleep against her own, a deep slumber keeping him from hearing more commotion outside. He knew the next day was going to be the same in that he was going to have to take to the streets. He just hoped he was able to make a bigger score and finally put his own mind at ease so Kelly didn't have to worry about their future anymore. That's all he really wanted.

The next morning, Kelly woke up from a disturbing noise. As her eyes fluttered opened and her body sat up in a sitting position, she quickly scanned the room before turning to Jack. The innocent look on his face looked so rich and defining, it caused her lips to slowly grew into a loving smile. She stood like this for almost a minute before turning away and sighing. When she realized she had forgotten to figure out what was the disturbing noises were coming from and caused her to awaken from a nice sleep, the loud banging from the front door soon startle her and spun her head around, wondering who could it be this early morning.

With the knocking soon growing annoying, Kelly got up with a groan, hating the fact she had to get even though she tried to pretend it didn't exist. Once she reached the front door and twisted the golden knob, she opened it and looked directly at the person, wanting to get a good picture before even interrupting what he had to say. However, it wasn't just any other person. "Mack?" Kelly said suddenly, her eyes lightening up to see his appearance and surprised to see how heavy he was breathing. She wondered what had happened out there.

"Please let me in.." He begged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom