Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naked Runner (zero5906& Russian Vodka)

Madeleine had been out running, like she usually did, the 15 year old girl contemplating her life so far. She lived with a friend, leeching off her, something she hated herself for, and she had nothing. No education, she'd been thrown out because someone had planted drugs in her locker. So now she only had herself, she'd lost almost everything. And as she ran in the heat, she was glad to be alone. Coming across a small oasis looking area, she smiled, seeing the lake, she found some bushes to strip behind, leaving her shoes and clothes neatly folded in a small pile. She then slipped into the water, losing herself and time in the coldness that cooled her hot body, she forgot all about time and drifted around, maybe for an hour or two before she slipped out of the water, and up on the surface. She dried quickly in the hot sun, but as she got to the bush, she found only her shoes.

There was no sign of her clothes anywhere, but footsteps leading off in one direction, she sighed. Slipping her shoes on, she knew the way around, but being nude, it made her more weary of her surroundings. Though when she got to a highway fence, she found her way out, maybe she could hitch a ride? She grinned to herself, running a hand through her dark brown hair, she ran in her own pace to the fence, not noticing the surroundings anymore as she got there, grabbing onto it, she first tested how well it might hold her weight, and when she found it could, she tried to scale it, puffing her plumb, round ass out as she stuck the tip of her shoes into the holes and used her fingers to haul herself upwards slowly, sweat covering her body in a glistening layer.

Ricky, a still rather young man at age of 28 with average body at height of six foot one with lean muscles on himself is taking a trail off the side of the highway that lead up behind the fence that faces down toward the highway. He came through some brush and saw a girl trying to climb the fence but was naked with only running shoes and socks on. He approached her really closely right behind her close enough to look up at her ass and visibly see her brown lotus and whole view of her plump round ass within reach. He softly spoke to not startle her, "Psst, Nice ass you have." Moments later, he spanks her ass firmly. "What you doing here? nonetheless naked with still shoes and socks on?"

Madeleine was caught off guard by the words and sudden firm spank, though with the hormones raging in her body and the heat inside her craving release, she let out a moan, turning her head to look at him, she giggled, a glint in her eyes. "Thanks." She said, looking him over before licking her lips. "I lost my clothes, someone snatched them when I swam in the lake." She jumped down from the fence, moving to stand right in front of him. "Though I'm sure it doesn't matter." She said, placing a hand gently on his chest, grasping his slightly sweaty shirt. "Not with such a handsome guy, you might be more than willing to help me with a problem. You see, I tend to get very wet when I jog, and very hot. Especially in a place that doesn't get much attention usually." She told him, hinting with her free hand moving between her legs, stroking along her slit and letting out a moan.

He raises his eyes brows curiously at her, way she is being so straightforward and wanting sexual attention. Ricky certainly wasnt just gonna look away and refuse one time of opportunity, plus she was at such a nice young ripe age and seemingly looking fresh virgin pussy so nicely tucked lips. "You know how to get what you want huh? I'll certainly claim you, what's your name dear? My name is Ricky." He gestures her to get down on all fours, he also planned to take her anal virginity but he planned to surprise her on that one. "When we get back to my car, I'll give you a spare t-shirt of mine to wear, you may even keep it as a something to let you remember this day."

Hearing his words, Madeleine grinned, nodding. "I'm Madeleine, but you can call me Maddy if you want." She said, moving down on all fours, she turned around and pushed her ass up into the air for him. "Go on big boy, let me feel you inside me." She told him, gently waving her ass in the air, moaning softly in anticipation. "And don't worry, I will keep your shirt." She giggled, looking back at him, wondering if he'd be quick about it or if he'd take his time.

"Okay, Maddy. You'll be feeling a lot more soon, hun." He didnt wait too long to think about it, he pulled down his shorts and boxers and stepped out of them. He rubbed his semi-hard cock along her pussy up and down, getting himself harder before he went in. Ricky soon got hard enough and plunged his thick erection into her tiny virgin tight pussy and thrusted hard into her immediately popping her hymen. From the power of his thrusting, when his pelvis met her ass cheeks hard so many times, her ass cheeks were turning red as he gripped harder on her hips never letting his erection fall out of her tight pussy. He wanted to show his dominance and his strength.

Maddy giggled at his words. "Good." She said, feeling him rubbing his semi-hard cock against her soon, feeling him growing harder. Though she couldn't wait for him to enter her, she let out a moan once it happene,d his thick cock stretching her unimaginably much as she felt her eyes go wide when her hymen was popped. Luckily her hormones were so heavy she didn't bleed from it as she grabbed the ground, feeling her knees being ground into the sand as she screamed in pleasure, feeling the power of his thrusts, making her ass jiggle and bounce each time he thrust into her, her body responding by throwing her back at him each time he thrusted, loving the feeling of his cock pushing into her tight pussy, loving his dominance, loving how he took her how he wanted. She could already feel an immense orgasm on it's way, her insides slowly starting to convulse around him, though she wasn't even close yet.

He smiled seeing her sexy plump round ass cheeks jiggle and bounce as he thrusted into her hard, he was looking down at her ass intensely as fucking her. Her body responding by pushing her ass back at him as he thrusted into her only made him want to and did thrust even harder; rendering her ass cheeks bruised cherry red and tender. Ricky felt her pussy walls convulsing around his thick cock grasping at him and anticipated her first orgasm so he made his final move and rammed at her cervix wall penetrating it. His erection went a good inches past the cervix wall and he released endless erupting loads of hot seed into her womb, flooding her womb and most likely impregnate her easily. Thirty minutes later, he filled her womb to the brim then slowly pulled his erection out of her soaking wet pussy and some cum running out of her pussy like a waterfall.

Was he done? Oh no, Ricky met his first goal with fucking her, next he panned to take her anal virginity next. He plunged his whole blood gorged really thick erection into her small brown lotus til her asshole swallowed every inch and fucks her even harder, shooting loads of hot seed into her rectum at same time. With how rough he was being with her, and gave her what she needed for those immense orgasms, he wouldnt be surprised if she blacked out and fell asleep from the too intense pleasure.

"Ohh yes, Ricky!" Maddy cried out as he thrusted harder into her, though as he pressed in against her cervix, penetrating it, her back arched and her head threw up with a scream of pleasure, her orgasm causing her to convulse hard, her pussy trying to milk his cock of every drop of the cum she felt flooding into her womb, filling her, and without her knowledge, impregnating her within the next hour due to her cycle. She felt amazing as she felt him pull out, her stomach bloated, she felt it like a small waterfall was running out of her tight hole when he pulled out, she felt it sliding down the back of her legs, making her whimper as she watched her stomach slowly return to something looking normal. But by that time, she realised Ricky wasn't done. He suddenly jammed that massive cock deep into her ass, making her scream, half in pleasure, half in pain. But her body had taken control, thrusting hereslf back against his thrusts, the orgasms slowly starting to roll in over her, causing her eyes to almost roll into the back of her head, her body aching already as she felt exhaustion rush in over her body, the continued orgasms draining her along with the heat from being in the desert, her sweaty body soon collapsing, arms giving in, his cock kept her on her knees as she fell forward, unconscious and asleep.

Ricky gave what Maddy wanted and more, he made her go into multiple orgasms, he noticed her body really sweaty now from the sex and being out in the intense dry heat and her body collapsing, arms giving in, and she fell forward into a unconscious state and asleep. He kept his massive cock in her ass til he filled her rectum full of semen then very slowly pull his erection to watch her anus grasp at his shaft and his mushroom cap then dipped his head in and out of just her asshole to make her asshole leave gaping open. He finally pulled out and watched his semen ooze run down like a waterfall, holding her ass up til her asshole re-closed up and the excess of semen was done running out.

Ricky picked her up after he got his clothes back on, throwing her arms over his shoulders and held her ass up with his palms over her plump round ass cheeks, her legs limp. He carried her down the beaten path with the sun beating down on her soaking sweaty body, then when he got to his car he put her in his passenger seat. Ricky put one of his shirts on her enough to cover her torso and hide the fact she is half naked. Ricky got into his driver's seat and took his pants and boxers off then pulled her over so her head was laying in his lap so when she wakes up, she wants something to wake up to and keep her occupied whether she sucks on his massive cock or saggy big ball sack. He pulled out into the highway heading back to his house, it is gonna be a long drive though.

Maddy didn't wake up until they were in the car, but as they were on the highway, she felt her legs aching, her backside burning and her pussy aching. She knew he'd fucked both her holes, and she could tell from the way her body was enjoying the burning and aching that he'd probably released both places. She felt his shirt on her body, a soft smile as she noticed his cock and balls right in front of her face. "So delicious..." She whimpered, leaning forward to kiss his cock, one hand moving to cup his balls and gently take the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking gently on it while massaging his balls, wanting to please him, her hormones still raging inside her body, keeping her turned on massively.

Ricky smiled making a quick glance at her as she took the head of his penis into her mouth sucking softly, she looked so cute like that. "Good girl, keep on sucking and get your fill Maddy. Feel free suck harder and gulp as much as you like to feed your hunger sweety." He pets her head as driving, occasionally making glances down at her with his mushroom cap head in her mouth sucking on it like a baby bottle. "When you're full, you may try sucking on my whole ball sack and cradle it in your mouth or in back of throat."

Hearing his words, Maddy kept suckling on his cock, enjoying the taste of his cum as she felt him petting her head. She was starving, so it was good to get something in her stomach as she kept it up until she was full. When she was done, she pulled off, licking the head. "That felt good." She admitted, moving to his balls, she licked them for a bit before she let her mouth around it, sucking his balls gently into her mouth, moving in until she had his cock lying in over his face, his balls completely inside her mouth, her tongue gently along the underside as she suckled on him, her eyes closing slowly.

Ricky sighed in relief feeling her sucking on his head for his semen, swallowing every mouthful she got til her stomach was satisfied. "Full belly now?" He asked and rubber her belly softly then moves to her ass cheeks cupping one cheek and strokes it. He gasped when he felt her take in his whole ball sack into her mouth and began sucking on it. "Ohh god, Maddy. That feels so fucking good, mmmm I love the feel of your tongue rubbing the underside."

He looked down at her for moment, she looked so peaceful and cute suckling on his sack. "You look so adorable like this, Maddy. I hope you enjoy this a lot, I'd let you have my whole sack in your mouth anytime and place."

Maddy enjoyed suckling on his sack, looking up at him with soft eyes, she used her tongue to gently move it to the back of her mouth, feeling it at the entrance of her throat, she closed her eyes and nuzzled in, slowly falling asleep, her tongue and mouth suckling on his balls, she didn't seem to even care that his cock was resting across her face, able to mess her up with his cum all that he might want.

Ricky smiled at her as she looked up at her with soft eyes as kept suckling on his sack. He moaned a little feeling her tongue gently moving it back to start of her throat, she closed her eyes then fell asleep and suckled on it in her sleep. Maddy didnt care about his massive cock just resting across her face, leaving herself open to anything he may want to do. Ricky holds onto the steering wheel with one hand and strokes off his erection til his cock started to release a steady flow of cum running out, rolling off his cock onto her face and all over her hair. A couple hours later, they were in town and only ten minutes away from his house.

Back
Top Bottom