Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hikaru's New Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Sakato

Super-Earth
These are some old ideas I had laying around. They weren't really meant for RPing but I guess they can be now. Sexual scenarios can take place as most of these plots are pretty racy... but I really would like plot over everything. So if you're just a horny person trying to get off, this thread probably isn't for you. I'm not interested in One Shots. My limits are no watersports, no scat, and no anal. Everything else is pretty okay with me since it's realistic to the scenarios.

I can play in thread, PM, and messenger (Skype or AIM, currently)
I hope you'll enjoy! Please PM me with questions you have!

Thank you.

THE DELIVERY
A young lady who’s works for a delivery service is sent to give a package to someone. It turns out that the customer is actually the older sister of her classmate. He signs for it in her absence and they have some small talk. The young woman asks about what’s in the box but he seems to be embarrassed to tell her. Accidentally dropping the package, the wrapping breaks and slightly reveals an adult toy. The guy then uses this as an opportunity when she appears to show interest in the product. His sister comes home and decides to punish them by making them do what she says.

YOU HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!
Two friends are walking home and they are talking about a note asking one of them for a meeting. They arrive at the meeting place where a guy is waiting. The young man confesses his feelings for her but she rejects him politely, saying that she has feelings for someone else and they leave. The next time the pair meets accidentally and he tries to show her how much he loves her.

RESIST
A young man has had an obsession with a popular singer for over two years. He believes that he has found her one day and finally decides to get up the courage to speak to her. Unfortunately, the woman he has been dreaming about isn’t the real star and just bears a striking resemblance. She uses the man’s illness as an opportunity to gain some attention and it works until he begins to become even more crazed. Her attempt to get out of the predicament fails when he begins to become increasingly aggressive towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom