Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Public Domain: An Original RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigressofthenight

(OOC: Not sure if this how the Open RP forum works, so please let me know if I need to move this to another thread or whatnot)

The slave warehouse had opened. The slaves-male and female-stayed in their cells as the wealthy-male and female-entered, used, and bought the slaves they wanted to take home. All were open for sale, except one. w
As the warehouse opened, slave number 12594679 was brought to the public stage of the warehouse and was bound to the post in the center. 12594679-a small, curvy female with long auburn hair and forest green eyes-was solely property of the warehouse. In other words, she was used merely for customer pleasure and not ment to be sold to anyone. She was public domain; anyone could use her for their own pleasure at any given time.

Coral stepped up onto the platform and looked the little slave over. She was a cute redhead with a slight build and freckled skin, wearing a loose fitting, white cotton dress. A trio of girls wearing nothing but collars stood just off to the side of the platform, their eyes downcast and their spirits already broken. Coral's pale blue eyes regarded the little slave with interest, she had a thing for damaged goods and this little morsel was likely long past breaking.

"Hi there," she said, taking the girl's chin in her hand and lifting it so she could look at her face. "Oh, you look like a nice obedient little thing. Do you have a name or just a number?"

"J-just a number, M-miss." answered 12594679. "Not allowed a name." Nor was she allowed to addressed herself in first person. 12594679 had been solely seen and used as an object, never an actual person.
As for the lady who spoke to her, she was very lovely, like an angel from heaven. But this was still a slave house, and she was still public property to them; this woman couldn't have possibly seen a long-term interest in her.

"Hm, no doubt it's some ungainly mouthful of a number, too," Coral mused. She cocked an eyebrow as her mind worked its mischief. "While I am using you, your new number is Nine. It has no special meaning, but it will make you easier to talk to." She let go of the girl's chin and smiled in satisfaction as her eyes went right back to the ground. Something that Coral had always loved was seeing a girl broken of all her dignity and reduced to a thing, and this little specimen seemed to have just that special quality. "Well, Nine, how much use have you seen? I want to know just how filthy your holes are before I go putting my mouth on them." Little toy sluts like this one often had diseases from prolonged use, though sometimes one was lucky enough to find a tender virgin staked out for the public with her maidenhood intact.

"None, Miss. Still a virgin." Part of why she was public was for someone to come and take her virginity; the other part being her incredable looks. She had always been the good girl until her abduction and forced slavery. She was forced to let go of her innocence.

Coral scoffed. "Many toy sluts are advertised as such, but you never know until you inspect the merchandise yourself. Nine, spread your legs apart, bend over and pull your cheeks apart. Present yourself for my inspection." Now, Coral thought, she would see how obedient this toy truly was.

"Yes, Miss." She attempted to free herself from the restraints and did as she was commanded to do: legs spread apart, bent over, and cheeks speard for the woman to inspect.

Coral beckoned and one of her experienced slaves jumped onto the platform and rushed over to fall on all fours and become a bench for her mistress, the skinny girl grunting as Coral dropped all her weight at once without the slightest thought for her slave's needs or safety. Now Nine's privates were at face level, the pale flesh practically glowing in the warehouse lighting. The pussy before her certainly looked intact, from the outside at least, and her back door showed no signs of previous penetration either. But looks could be deceiving. She reached forward and tucked both her thumbs into the furrow of Nine's cunny lips before prying them open suddenly and violently and sending a jolt of pain through the young girl. As she manipulated the soft flesh it struggled to stay closed, resisting her efforts until she finally had the girl opened wide enough for the goal to be in sight. Nestled in the deep recesses of Nine's privates, the entrance to her vagina was shielded by a thin membrane all around the outer rim that closed the hole off almost completely, only a tiny gap in the center marring its perfection.

"It seems you are, in fact, intact little toy," she said with a grin, letting go of the girl's folds and allowing her body to close itself. She pressed a thumb against the tight knot of her anus and found that it too refused to yield. "In both holes, I see. Well, you were certainly a good girl up until now, but that's come to an end. Now you will be taken, broken, and from then on you are just another piece of trash like the rest of these slaves." She leaned in and planted a loving kiss on the tightened sphincter of the girl's butt, enjoying the feeling as she ran her tongue up and down and took in the clean, pure scent of her virginity. "I am not going to start you off gently, my dear."

She decided to start with the little slave's anus, not with one finger but with four, far too much for the average girl to bear on her first time. She didn't even bother to lubricate them aside from a tiny bit of saliva, nowhere near enough, and she forcibly shoved her four fingers into the tiny little hole that couldn't possibly take them all.

The slave cried out in pain from the penetration; her cry so loud the entire warehouse could her. She heard footsteps approach and voices mutter amongst themselves. She couldn't have imagined lossing virginity like this, especially not with others watching. But what could ahe do? She was trapped like this forever.

The girl cried out, and Coral frowned. Cries of pain were something she never tolerated in her own stock, preferring that they suffer with quiet dignity. Still, as she watched a bead of blood trickle down from where she had penetrated the girl, a sure sign of virginity's loss, she considered that this girl was not trained by her own personal slave mistresses and couldn't be expected to adhere quite so strictly to her own rules. Still...

"Hush now, little toy," she said as she began to slowly push her fingers in and out of Nine's ass. "I don't like all the screaming and all that, so try to keep it together while we're playing or else I might have to start getting rough." She slipped her hand free of the girl and leaned in again to push her tongue deep into the humid crack of the slave's pussy. The people gathering around were getting quite interested in the show they were putting on, and more than one cock was already being openly stroked at the sight. "I think you have admirers," Coral said through a mouthful of slave pussy.

She bit her lip in an attempt to keep quiet and frightened by her own blood being shed. This couldn't be happening, she thought, but indeed, it was. It was only when the mistress began licking her pussy did she start to feel slightly more at ease. She still feared the spectators watching, and soon a few men gathered around her and the mistress with their cocks being drawn out.

Coral watched the gathering audience becoming more aroused and smiled. Being watched always made her feel like a cheap whore on display, and that made her tingle all over. As she deep-tongued the slave's sex, she noticed the unmistakeable tang of arousal fluids beginning to creep into the girl's flavor, the gentle musk of pleasure filling her nose as she inhaled deeply between the folds. She switched back to the girl's ravaged behind, slipping her tongue into the recently opened hole and tonguing the girl's bleeding backside, the taste of her spent virginity a special treat. All around them the people watching were getting more into it, men stroking their cocks and women with their hands down their skirts. She knew that they all wanted a piece of this little toy slut, but they'd have to wait until she'd had her fill.

"How are you holding up, honey?" she asked. "How about I pop that little cherry of yours?"

It wasn't like her to beg, espcially for pleasure, but in the moment, the slave wanted more and more of it. "Please, Miss," she cried out. "Need more....pop cherry."
Watching the other specators made her want their cravings as well, sucking the men's cocks, having their semen in her hair, sucking the women's breasts and licking their pussies. She was trapped with no escape, she might as well enjoy it while she could.

"Oh my," Coral said as she parted the fat mounds of flesh around the girl's entrance with her fingers. "Somebody is certainly ready. Girls?" She beckoned for more of her personal slaves to attend her, and three girls clad all in green with hair dyed to match rushed onto the platform and took a knee beside their mistress. "We'll need some playmates. Be good girls now, and bring some of these nice young men up here." The slave girls scattered into the crowd and before long they had several men by the hands, leading them respectfully up the stairs to surround the two girls in the center.

"I bet any one of these boys would pay handsomely to be the one who spoils this pure little pussy," she said with a mischievous smile, opening the girl up to look one last time at the thin, fragile barrier around her innermost parts. "It's too bad I've claimed that right for my own." She shoved three fingers up Nine's slit, needing to jab them twice before finding the hole with the third stroke, the outer lips of the slave's pussy puckering inward as the flesh was pulled roughly. There was resistance, a tightness that fought against Coral's momentum and then a sudden slip inwards and just a moment of stretching before the girl's body gave way with an audible pop and a spritz of bright blood. All three fingers sank into the velvet heat and sudden bloody wetness of Nine's lost virginity, stopping just barely shy of the knuckles. She added her pinky finger to the ones already inside, and then her thumb, not caring if she damaged the girl in the process. She wanted this to be etched in the little toy's memory forever.

This time, the slave's moans were quieter than normal, then the less frightened she was by the mistress. She was nervous as to what was going to happen next, considering the mistress had three other slaves as well as the men they were bringing up to the stage with them.
Her virginity was gone; there was no taking it back. Her onky option now was to except her fate as a public sex object, ment only to be used for pleasure and nothing more.

Coral's slave girls began sucking and stroking the men they had brought on stage. They understood what the mistress wanted from hard earned experience, she wanted the thrill of the finish without having to tire herself out with all that troublesome sucking and pumping. While the girls worked their magic, Coral decided to try and force the issue with slave Nine's vagina, not satisfied with the painful deflowering and wanting to really loosen the poor girl up. "Don't clench up, honey, or you're going to tear very badly." With all five fingers inserted up to the knuckle, Coral braced her wrist with her free hand and put all her weight and strength against the straining ring around Nine's pussy, trying to force her entire fist in regardless of the fact that the slave's body had not been prepared for something so extreme. When one long push didn't do it, Coral started shoving in sharp, rhythmic jerks to try and overcome the tension that kept her out. "Poor thing," she said. "This must be hurting you terribly. Open your mouth and you'll get something to make you feel better."

Two of the girls led their partners around to stand in front of Nine, their cocks straining and swollen with impending climaxes. The first couldn't wait and splashed white paint across the side of the girl's head and in her hair. The second managed to hold on long enough to shove his cock in between the girl's lips and choke her with his sperm. Just as the cream filled the girl's mouth, Coral gave a last, mighty punch and Nine's pussy gave way with a sudden stretching pop, the delicate lining of her sex organ ripping to allow the fist into her.

The pain was too much for the slave to manage, let she forced herself to go throught with it. After being fisted by the mistress, all she could feel inside her was pain.
The men surrounding her made her wonder even more about what she in for. As the first relieved himself on her face and hair, she felt even more degraded. The second managed to inside her and chocked her by relieving himself there. Being filled on multiple ends, the slave only wished she'd get out off this alive.

Having completely violated the little slave girl from behind, Clover smiled and gently slid her hand out of Nine's privates. All sorts of fluids, mostly sex juice mixed with some blood, coated the mistress's hand and she licked her palm to enjoy the unique flavor. "Oh, you poor thing," she cooed. "Looks like you're shutting down, maybe retreating to your 'happy place' inside your head. Well don't worry, I'm done hurting you back here." She stood and walked around to the front of the girl, bending over at the waist and using Nine like a ledge for balance as she thrust her backside up into the air. "You did very well and I think you've earned a little more pleasureful use."

One of the slaves guided a man behind Nine and another behind Coral, whose dress was then flipped up to expose her taut buns. She gasped in surprise as a cock was roughly inserted into her, and kissed Nine deeply as the other man did the same to the slave. She could still taste the cum and smell it on Nine's breath like an intoxicating drug, and soon both men were spending inside the two girls, cum splashing on the tender flesh of their insides. "Doesn't the cum feel just wonderful?" she asked, licking up a glob of spunk from the girl's cheek. "I do hope you aren't fixed. It would be a shame to waste all that lovely sperm in an infertile slave."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom