Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Pairings and Plots (M/F or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Hey there! I've been craving some fun supernatural RPs, both from the TV show Supernatural and just basic mythical and supernatural creatures. I'm a big fan of the show so if you are too I'd love to RP with you. I'm a sucker for romance, but it doesn't have to be completely involved. I'm mostly a Sub, but in some situations and plots I can be a Dom. I will not accept one liners, at least one paragraph per post. If you can visit my F-list I recommend you do, because there's a lot I'm into, but I do have a limitation or two. (Some editing will need to be done) Other then that feel free to contact me and I'm open to hearing your ideas too!

Pairings:
Grim Reaper x Human
Grim Reaper x Angel
Incubus x Succubus
Incubus x Human Girl
Human x Succubus
Human Hunter x Succubus
Succubus x Succubus
Shape Shiftier x Human
Shape Shiftier x Human Hunter
Witch x Human
Witch x Human Hunter
Siren x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Angel
Angel x Human Hunter
Demon x Demon
Demon x Human Hunter
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human Hunter
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human Hunter

If you have anymore pairings to suggest don't be afriad to ask about them :) *Note the pairings don't have to follow the show's style of portraying the creatures*

Show Request:
I'm a big fan of the brothers Sam and Dean from the show Supernatural, but probably everyone is. I would love to have a RP regarding one or even both of the brothers. If you have a plot idea for these two I would love to hear it! I can't think of a super good one myself and the suggestion could be either one or both bothers. I'd love you if you have one you wanna do with me!

Plots:
There might be more later, but this is what I have for now.

Incubus x Succubus:
A famous playboy controlled the town and won the hearts and bodies of every woman that laid eyes on him. Clearly no woman could resist him. He's ruined marriages, took virginity, and even gained a hating crowd of men who want him dead yet no one can kill him. It became a norm that any woman who came into town with fall head over hills for him. He could have as many women as he wanted and no one, not even the women, seem to care. That is until one beauty came into town. The envy of every woman, but strangely enough all the men where head over heels for her. Her beautiful and over all confidence made her a excellent target, but when the famous playboy makes his move she doesn't seem to fall for his tricks instead she tries to get him to fall for her! It became clear that this woman wasn't human, but a succubus and this incubus playboy was not going to let any woman slip away from him. Human or not every woman falls for him and this succubus will be no exception!

Incubus x Human Girl
In the deepest pits of hell, a incubus is determined to prove to his father, the king of hell, that he is perfect to be the next one to rule all of hell. No one stood up to run against him, but his father wanted to test his son. Out of all the human girls in the world his father chooses one. The purest most innocent human girl alive who is also quite a beautiful young lady. The goal: to win the young woman's heart and marry her without using the powers of a seductive incubus, but instead try to be as charming and alluring to her on his own. To ensure this his father takes his powers to make her fall for him away, but he could still use his powers to create situations that could bring him and the girl closer together. Yet as she falls deeper in love she remains unaware of the truth behind the man. As time pass he plans to marry her, but use her as a slave yet his heart grows to adore her and long for her love in return.

These are the two plots I have for now, but I will update more as I come up with them. If you have ideas or want to create our own plot together feel free to let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom