Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story, Adventure and Sex! [Mature lady for teenage adventurer wanted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkirk

Planetoid
You like epic tales of Fantasy, filled with sizzling magic, fire-spitting dragons and knights in shining armor? The Grim & Gritty reality of Urban Fantasy makes your heart beat faster? You can’t resist the lure of Hidden Worlds, thriving behind the walls of our dull everyday lives? Occult Mystery & Eldritch Horrors is your cup of tea, and you are brave enough to take on the minions of the Old Ones? Is it weird tales of the future and Science Fiction you are looking? Then let us create an epic, unforgettable story together!

As you see there are no plots in this post. I will make them up after talking to you and getting to know your preferences. But first of all, let me ask you three questions:

1. Which of the given genre you would like to set our story in?
2. What are your main sources of inspiration when you think of said genre? (Books, movies, games, etc. - I'm talking titles, not the medium itself!)
3. If you were to add an unusual element to the stereotyped genre in order to give it an interesting twist, what would it be?
Bonus question: Can you provide a list of kinks and taboos? A basic one should suffice.

PLEASE! Do not post in this thread!​

My kinks.
MILFs/Mature Woman
Anal
Footjobs
Passionate Sex
and a handful more...

My quirks.
I tend to prefer somewhat unusual scenes. This can go from “slightly different” (e.g. adding Lovecraftian Horror to a classic Fantasy setting, Retro SciFi settings, etc. ) from the norm to “downright crazy” (Oh! The possibilities!).
I don’t think that I am overly demanding, but I do expect a certain initiative from my partners – bring in your own ideas, help to advance the story, do something unexpected! There’s nothing duller than a writer who simply lays back and expects his partner to do all the work.
I HATE – and I’m truly sorry about it – anime characters. Don’t get me wrong, there are some great pieces of Anime out there and I don’t mean to offend you if you use anime characters for an avatar, but I just don’t like playing with ‘em. Other drawings are more than fine, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom