Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial Roleplay Wanted (F4M)(YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenarika

Dust
Hello!

My name is Jen, and recently I've been a little obsessed with the idea of sex with a black man. In real life, I've only ever been with white guys, and my current boyfriend is white, but something about the exotic nature of black guys has me really enthralled. As such, I'm really looking for a partner who's interested in RPing such a scene. I have a couple of ideas for the setting, and for the characters, I guess I'll share them below.

Oh, and I should mention I really only RP via Yahoo Instant Messenger.

1) A recently married young girl is fed up with her husband, whom she married only because of his lucrative career. She's never been satisfied sexually by him, and now that he's lost his high paying job, she no longer sees any reason to remain faithful. She decides to start seeing other men behind his back, and when she goes out to a club one night, she ends up with a black man.

2) A promising young college girl comes home for a family gathering, but with intentions quite fowl. While at school, she's been convinced of the idea of reparations, and even black supremacy. She proceeds to drug her entire family, and while they slumber she raids them all for all of their items of value. She then hops a cab, and heads into town to make amends for her family's slave owning past, by giving said items to a black gang, and then giving of herself over to them as well.

3) A high school sociology teacher decides to start a new after school club for delinquent youth, who've been in a gang, or convicted of a crime. She intends on reforming them, but instead winds up the victim of a violent gang rape.

Those are three, but we can always make something more custom to our desires if you so need. You kind of get an idea of what I'm into. As far as kinks, almost everything is a go, there are only a few hard no's, and those are: scat play, vore, birthing, old people, and diaper play.

Well, there you have it. Hope to hear from you!

Wow, lovely post! I do have ideas on interractial and would love to RP..I am dblitz_cannon on YIM. How do I find you ?

jenarika said:
Hello!

My name is Jen, and recently I've been a little obsessed with the idea of sex with a black man. In real life, I've only ever been with white guys, and my current boyfriend is white, but something about the exotic nature of black guys has me really enthralled. As such, I'm really looking for a partner who's interested in RPing such a scene. I have a couple of ideas for the setting, and for the characters, I guess I'll share them below.

Oh, and I should mention I really only RP via Yahoo Instant Messenger.

1) A recently married young girl is fed up with her husband, whom she married only because of his lucrative career. She's never been satisfied sexually by him, and now that he's lost his high paying job, she no longer sees any reason to remain faithful. She decides to start seeing other men behind his back, and when she goes out to a club one night, she ends up with a black man.

2) A promising young college girl comes home for a family gathering, but with intentions quite fowl. While at school, she's been convinced of the idea of reparations, and even black supremacy. She proceeds to drug her entire family, and while they slumber she raids them all for all of their items of value. She then hops a cab, and heads into town to make amends for her family's slave owning past, by giving said items to a black gang, and then giving of herself over to them as well.

3) A high school sociology teacher decides to start a new after school club for delinquent youth, who've been in a gang, or convicted of a crime. She intends on reforming them, but instead winds up the victim of a violent gang rape.

Those are three, but we can always make something more custom to our desires if you so need. You kind of get an idea of what I'm into. As far as kinks, almost everything is a go, there are only a few hard no's, and those are: scat play, vore, birthing, old people, and diaper play.

Well, there you have it. Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom