Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x BeeSlain)

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan listened what what Sara had to say and he saw the tear run down her cheek. "Hey... Hey... Hey..." he gave her a little hug. "Do you think you could still have a life? A career? A Family? Absolutely! I would never have offered you the opportunity to go back to school if I didn't think you could do it. Don't worry you'll do great..." he gave her a smile and went back to cooking.

After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen then headed out. They stopped at the private school nearby. They met the headmistress, Ms. Annabelle Stewart. Ryan explained the situation and Ms. Stewart understood. She took down all of Sara's information then Ms. Stewart gave her a test to see where she belonged. After the test they got the list of what she would need for school including her uniform. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white blouse, sky blue tie; a blue, black and white plaid pleated skirt, maroon Knee socks, and black Mary Janes with a 2" heel. They went to the school store and got her 6 complete uniforms. Then they headed for the mall to go shopping.

((That uniform actually sounds nice :) Good colour choices. ))

Sara was nearly overwhelmed by everything that had happened, and now they were headed to the mall. She felt so out of place in such a large overcrowded building. She felt embarrassed for Ryan as he walked beside a girl with tattered clothes. Where was that friend of his? He was hoping she was female so Sara wouldn't have to deal with putting together outfits. She hated that stereotype with girls. She wasn't interested in fancy clothes, give her jeans and a t-shirt, and she would be fine.

"So. Thanks for that, helping me get into school. I didn't realize I had the intelligence to take on 11th grade courses. I was in grade nine when I stopped school... seems like so long ago." She said as they passed an obscure oddities store.

Ryan smiled and said "You're welcome..." Just then they saw a blond woman about his age walking toward them. She was wearing a pink top, black slacks, pumps, pearl necklace and earrings. She was 5' 7" 110 lbs. 34b. Ryan smiled when he saw the woman. He walked up to her and gave her a hug, "Hey, Gwen... Thanks for doing things..."

"No problem," said Gwen... "Glad to help..."

Ryan turned to Sara, "Gwen, this is my new friend, Sara... Sara, this is my sister, Gwenevere... She is going to be helping you get some clothes."

Gwen looked at the young woman and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Sara... and please call me Gwen... So... Where would you like to start?"

Sara blushed and put her head down. "Um, anywhere I guess.. these are the only clothes I have." She shrugged as she looked back up to the woman. Ryan had a sister? That's cool. "I didn't know you were Ryan's sister, he just said I friend would be helping." Sara mentioned curiously.

"Oh..." said Ryan, "You all ready met my friend... your new headmistress, Ms. Stewart... I called Gwen while you were taking your test because she'd be much better at helping you shop than me..."

Gwen looked at Sara's clothes, trying to get an idea of her style. "Well... let's get started..." she took Sara's hand... "I think we should start here..." They were standing outside Victoria's Secret...

"But, but... I.. This is an expensive store..." Her voice trailed off as Gwen walked into the store, Sara walking helplessly behind her. A friendly sales lady walked up to them asking if either of them needed any assistance. Gwen nodded and the sales lady motioned for them to come to the back room. "Now, which of you needs help? Oh, the young in' eh?" The sales lady introduced herself and told them her name was Fran, and asked if Sara needed a bra fitting. "Well, I guess so, my old bra was from two years ago..." Both of the women in the room gave her an incredulous look and then asked what she was wearing now, Sara replied nothing. After they and gone through the sizing trivialities Fran had walked them over to the area for her breast size, 34C.

"Um, Gwen, these are all really fancy, can't I just get something from Walmart, or Target? I don't plan on showing anyone my bras anytime soon..." Sara's face became a bright scarlet colour.

Gwen could tell that Sara wasn't comfortable in this store. Gwen gave her a reassuring smile... "Sure... That's were I get all my stuff..." Gwen thanked Fran for the fitting and they walked out of the store.

Ryan was waiting outside and was a little surprised they didn't come out with anything, "What happened?"

"Oh, nothing," said Gwen, "We just went in there so she could get sized properly..." Ryan nodded.

A short time later they were at Target. Ryan went to go do some grocery shopping while Gwen and Sara shopped. First, they got her some bras, panties, and sleepwear. Then they headed for the clothing section. "So, tell me Sara," asked Gwen as they started looking, "What kind of a girl are you... Tomboy? Girly Girl? Somewhere in between?"

Sara found it nice to have Gwen around, she was really kind and comforting. She wished she had someone like that in her life when she was younger. Sara pondered what kind of girl she was, she wasn't a tom boy, but she definitely didn't want pink skirts and crop tops. She was in-between, it was just comfortable for her. "I guess I'm in-between... I don't like baggy guy clothes, but pretty shirts aren't out of the question." She smiled up at Gwen and then walked through the women's section of Target. Sara picked out four t-shirts and a long sleeve. She also picked out two pairs of jeans, a pair of yoga pants and a form fitting hoodie. The last stop was shoes and she'd be done.

"Is it okay if I get sneakers? I don't want anything fancy." Sara asked, looking at the already full cart.

"Sure That would be fine..." said Gwen, " But, If I might suggest you should get one dress as well... You never know when you might have to dress up for something and it's good to have one in your closet just in case..."

As they walked to the shoes, Gwen asked, "So... Ryan told me you were looking for a job to pay him rent for staying with him. That's very responsible for a girl your age... What kind of job were you thinking about?"

Sara nodded as Gwen mentioned the job. "Well, I was hoping to just get one where ever someone would take me." She quickly picked out the shoes and walked back to the women's department with Gwen. "Will you help me pick the dress out? I've never worn one before... I don't know what to look for." Sara blushed as she looked up at Gwen, her sandy blonde hair falling in front of he race.

"Sure I'll help," said Gwen. She started looked through the racks of clothes. "Well... I own a small bookstore and coffee shop... I'm looking for some help after school if your interested..." Gwen continued to look through the dresses... "What do you think of this?" Gwen took out a blue long sleeved shirt dress that buttoned down the front and had a tie in the front.

Sara nodded and then grabbed the dress, "Just my style, not too girly, but still a dress! You're awesome Gwen! And would you be able to help me out? That'd be amazing, I don't want to inconvenience Ryan, he's done so much for me already and if I could pay him back, that would be so amazing!" Her smiled and body language changed. She seemed to be getting more confident. Her stride and walked turned more confident and her smile brightened up the room. Soon they walked back over to Ryan, reading a newspaper outside of Target as he sat by the groceries.

"Your sister is amazing Ryan!" Sara exclaimed as she came over and kissed Ryan on the cheek.

Gwen smiled, "Your welcome... I can pick you up from school Monday and we can talk about the job..." Gwen convinced Sara to get a pair of black flats to go with her new dress. Ryan was waiting for Gwen and Sara to come out of Target and Smiled when he saw Sara. She looked so happy and was surprised when she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I know she's amazing," he said, "Why do you think she's amazing?"

"She helped me out a lot, picked out a dress with me, And even offered me a job. She said she'd pick me up after school Monday to talk about it." Sara hugged Gwen excitedly after she responded to Ryan. She also showed Ryan the dress and some of the t-shirts as they had funny sayings on them. But she had had a busy day and now all she wanted was to go home. Wow, she realized. She had someone to go now. Everything was falling into place. She just hoped that it would continue to go the same way.

It was 5 months later, Ryan and Sara had really settled into there new life together. Gwen offered Sara a job three days a week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at her store. Sara did a little bit of everything, from putting books away to making drinks. From what Sara was telling him, she was fitting in really well at school and making friends, and according to her grades she was doing very well.

It was Friday, Ryan was on his way to pick her up from Gwen's store. When he enrolled her in school he found out that her birthday was tomorrow. He couldn't wait to get her home because he had a big surprise for her when they got home. As he drove he started to think about Sara. He was having conflicting feelings about her. He loved her like she was his own daughter... but he was starting to grow attracted to her. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to ruin the wonderful family atmosphere that he and Gwen had given Sara. Ryan walked into Gwen's store. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans. He smiled when he saw Sara behind the counter making a drink for a customer.

Sara had finally felt like she belonged and it was an amazing change from her old life. She was entirely too happy to have a job and make her own way in the world and she was so appreciative to Gwen for helping her with that. And then there was Ryan, the man who had taken her in and cared for her like she was his own family. She wanted so much to thank Ryan and even giving him rent and cleaning the house didn't fulfill her unresolved guilt. Sara had gotten along well with school, fitting in with girls her own age, learning her own personal style and tailoring it to a fine appearance. She had become so much more beautiful in the past few months. She wondered sometimes though, maybe those unresolved feelings were something other than guilt. Maybe the feeling she got when she looked at Ryan was not guilt, but possibly a need. She didn't see Ryan as someone older than her, she saw him as a caregiver. But she couldn't help wanting to be near him when he was around, being close to him. The feeling of his skin on her lips.

The day was Friday and her shift at work was almost over, she was getting a large order of five and failing miserably at putting the whipped cream on the frappe. She managed to get some on her nose without realizing it. She was wearing her uniform apron, and underneath a pair of skinny jeans that hugged her ass, and her top was a v-neck t-shirt, that was a pale cream colour. Her sandy blonde hair was up in a messy bun, her fringe falling in front of her grey blue eyes. She heard the ring of the door being opened and looked to see the new customer as she fumbled with the whipped cream. She smiled when she noted it was Ryan.

Ryan watched Sara work. She looked so cute with the whipped cream on the tip of her nose. As he stood there, Gwen walked up to him, "Hey, sis... Are you still coming over for dinner tomorrow night?"

Gwen smiled, "I wouldn't miss it for the world..." Gwen then went to go help someone else.

Sara finished with her last customer and Ryan walked up to the counter, "Hi... Ready to go? Oh, You've got some whipped cream on the tip of your nose."

Sara blushed as Ryan mentioned the whipped cream, her cheeks and nose turning a slight scarlet colour. She put her finger to her nose and attempted to get it off. Once she did, she licked it off her finger and then looked at Ryan and smirked. She found herself staring into his eyes. Sara snapped out of it and said goodbye to Gwen, who said goodbye back. By that point Sara and Ryan had left the cafe and made their way to Ryan's vehicle.

"So how was your day Ry?" Sara's voice chirped up after some silence to the car.

"Oh... My day was good..." said Ryan as they drove. "Happy Anniversary, by the way... It's hard to believe that we've been together for 5 months." It didn't take very long for Ryan to drive from Gwen's shop to home. When he pulled into the driveway he said, "I hope you don't mind but I got you a little anniversary gift..." he pressed the button on the garage door opener and inside the garage was a brand new red Mini Cooper with a big red bow on it.

Sara had exuberantly kissed Ryan on the cheek and thanked him, "You're so amazing, you don't have any idea how much this means." Her face portrayed a beaming smile as she waited for Ryan to respond. She looked into his eyes and noted that there was something different. She was wondering if he would give her the keys or not, but she sure hoped he helped her learn how to drive.

Ryan smiled when Sarah gave him a kiss, "Your welcome..." He handed her the keys, "You've done so well turning your life around, I figured you deserved this... Come on... let's head inside... I don't know about you but I'm starving." They walked into the house, "What do you want for dinner?"

Sara followed Ryan inside and smiled as she sat down at the bar, her sandy blond hair in a messy bun. She had to fix her tank top strap as it had fallen when she sat abruptly on the chair. "I don't know, I'm just hungry. Maybe something salty. Or sweet. Not sure." She shrugged her shoulders and then grabbed the newspaper on the counter beside her arm. "So, you remember the day you met me?" She peering over the newspaper, her elbows propping her up on the counter, the view down into her shirt just noticeable.

Ryan got out some ground beef and started to brown it. "How about spaghetti?" he asked. He looked over at Sara and couldn't help but look down her shirt. Then he went back to cooking, "Of course, I remember... You were sitting there on the street... Cold, dirty, hungry..." he smiled, "But look at you now..."

"Yeah, I've grown a lot since then, and I really appreciate everything you've done." Sara set the newspaper down and smiled towards Ryan, "And yeah, spaghetti is fine." She got up off the chair and started cleaning up the counter, little things had been left sitting around, like the newspaper, some magazines. A tie from Ryan, which Sara threw into the laundry hamper by the stairs. She walked back into the kitchen just as Ryan had started boiling the noodles. She sat back down at the bar and continued conversing with Ryan until he was done cooking the food.

Sara had set the table in the dining room and was awaiting Ryan to come and bring the food. She smiled when he entered the room and then started filling her plate full of noodles and sauce, grabbing some meatballs as well. She ate and talk a bit with Ryan until they were both done.

Ryan smiled. He and Sara had become a family. She like to help out Ryan with chores around the house. He couldn't wait for the next day, he had a really big surprise for her. As Ryan cooked Sara talked about school and her friends, and everything else. Soon, before he knew it dinner was over. "So... I don't have any work I need to do for Monday... You just told me you don't have any homework this weekend... What should we do tonight?"

Sara's heart instantly stopped. His question seemed so intriguing, she couldn't help but look at him with a questioning glance. "Um, I'm up for anything." She began to bite her lower lip as she thought of things they could do. Her after thought was that of naughty things. She'd recently thought of Ryan as more than a dad, more of a guardian, an attractive one at that. Maybe.. after a year of being together, and her eighteen soon, he'd be able to see her as more than a daughter, maybe a lover. She immediately began to smirk and started twirling her hair. Her tank top strap fell down again.

"I mean, we could go see a movie, or watch one here. Or play some Wii. Something together."

Back
Top Bottom