Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf Children Roleplay?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty guys! I'm back after almost 6 months or more of absence. I am looking for email roleplays but you can convice me to roleplay on here if you eally detest roleplaying on email. I normally reply once every day and i expect the same from you, but if you are gone for more than three days without telling me, i have to cut the roleplay. there is one warning. if it happens again, there is no negotiation that will stop me from terminating the roleplay. there is a password, so look for it please! i will not accept any requests unless you have the password in the subject box.

On a brighter note, i just watched Wolf children and i am willing to do two things:
A: we roleplay with crushes, or you play my crush and i play my oc

OR!!!

B: we roleplay oc style. My fem character x your male character.

I know its very limited, but the movie is limited itself, so yeah. The password is 'Wolves Howling' Rules include: no yoai, not extreme god modding, not extreme mary/gary sues, no pedophilia, no molestation, no rape, no extreme randomness, no( alot of rules, i know) hardcore sex. BEASIALITY IS ACCEPTED DUE TO THE WAY THE MOVIE MADE IT SEEM! no extra weird fedishes. sorry guys, but if you like belly buttons or are obsessed with feet, etc, you have the wrong person.

So yeah, i'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom