Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeling Horny

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Hey! It's me forever, I'm looking for something perverted, dark, and pretty much anything else. My only limits are gore,lots of blood,death, and scat. Oh and please be able to write a pharagrah or more please.

There are a few pairings that I'm interested in but don't be afraid to bring up some.

NEW AND REALLY WANT TO TRY1. So I was thinking a gothicXJock or gothic and some random kid. Anyway I have two ideas my first idea is the jock has a girlfriend but his girl friend doesn't help him with his needs, she blows him sometimes but he wants more and she won't give. He has been keeping his eyes on a girl. A girl with black hair, pale skin, piercings here and there, and some tattoos. She's is the total oppsites to what everyone thinks he's in too. One day he sneaks into the girls bathroom when she's the only one in there and things happen....
We can forgive out what happens from there, she can end up his secret bitch anything. At some point she does become his little slut.

My other idea is the boy moves in with his his mother after his parents die and she has a daughter. The daughter is goth and at first treats him like shit but really she wants to fuck him. One night when her moms not home they get into a fight and some how they end up fucking. She shows him to her 3 friends who are all gothic too. She tells him she's ok with him fucking them. They fuck in public and stuff but we can discus that through pm if your interested. One night the mother catches them fucking and kicks him out, his girlfriend tells him to go to her friends house, were all the 3 friends live....so if you are interested pm me back and we can talk more.

2. A couple rp of some kind, a husband and wife or boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm good with ether. Maybe the husband is a abusive in te bed or abusive all the time. I can do romance with this too.
Maybe she's being blackmailed to marry a this man that she doesn't even like, he has anger issues maybe. Anyways I'm good with anything.

3. I'm looking to do some back in time stuff, the past. Romen, medival, etc. I would like to do a snobby prince and servant one.

4. I'd like to do an rp with an older man taking advantage of a young teenage girl. Plot can be anything. Friends father, man from church, police man, etc. I'd like him to be a bigger man and maybe he could share her with friends.

Now I'm open for tons more pairings so please don't be shy. Some of my kinks are men with bellys,rough,big cocks, public sceens, and anal. I have more but can't think of any at the moment.
Im not looking for all the RPs to be forceful or non-con type ones I'm up for many others so don't be shy to ask.
So if your interested, pm me.

Monster or farm animals?

Hi there, I was wondering if you're still interested in a monster or farm animal rp. I've been craving these two for s while and would love to know what you're looking for in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom