Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cowboys and Angels (Specific MxF request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got something very specific in mind, but first the basics:
My character(s) are mine, yours are yours.
Please at least be able to use proper grammar and the like. If you talk like some idiot who doesn't know about these cool things called "vowels," we won't get along. Also, while I don't have a preference on post length (as I'm usually only a one-or-two-paragraph guy (But I do try to expand on that sometimes), so I understand if you aren't able to write novel-length posts), I do prefer at least five or six sentences. Something to work with, you know?
My only hard limit is scat. Other than that, if it works with the RP, I'm at least willing to discuss it.

Now, the idea:

So, I have an unhealthy love for the Dustin Lynch song "Cowboys and Angels," and am very, very interested in doing something similar (A couple that has this incredible chemistry and this "I would let the world burn if it meant being with you" kind of love, but they're on different sides of the societal spectrum (although not polar opposites), so there's a lot of opposition from those around them. I'm looking for something that, while predominantly romantic, can be tinged with a bit of kink. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for affectionately kinky, loving couples. This would also be about 50/50 plot-smut.

If you're interested, send me a PM, and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom