Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamagirl

Planetoid
In no way am I superseding my other thread. This is just for some ideas I have!

I like scenes that are mostly realistic. I get it, we will be playing out fantasies, so there's some wiggle room, but for the most part I like human characters that behave in predictable ways in a contemporary environment. I'm in no way judging anyone, but I don't do any of the sci-fi or D&D stuff (or vampires, werewolves, whatever the heck a futa is, etc.).

I like a good mix of story with the smut. There's only so many ways to describe a blowjob or penetration, and it's the getting to that point that's most exciting. I'd like some regular partners too, so we can run these characters through multiple scenes. Sort of like a play!

And some ideas....

The Fat Girl
So not super fat, but large. Larger than she'd like, and he lets her know. I see this one as a very degrading and humiliating thing. Does it have sex? Of course, but wouldn't he tell her while he takes her throat how fat girls give the best head? And that she may as well give up her hiney, 'cause aren't big girls supposed to be freaky?

I expect some no-sex stuff here too. He picks out her clothes. Hey babe, go grab a pack of smokes- and yanks her shirt up to show off her belly in the store. Out to dinner: She had wings. He had a salad. Took away her napkins. "No dessert for me, trying to watch my figure," he laughs to the cute petite waitress, "But she'd love some chocolate cake, wouldn't you Chelsea?" And she still doesn't get a fork!

The Teacher
Really this depends on the (female only!) student. Maybe it's Miss Thang and she's had enough of her, and she knows the girl cares more about her rep than her pride. Or maybe it's the shy and quiet bookworm who won't say a thing. The one common theme is if you want to graduate you have to pass English, and Mrs. Smith's reputation as an icy cold bitch doesn't do her justice. Her wayward pupil is gonna receive quite the miseducation! Strong D/s elements, maybe some light bondage, definitely some humiliation. Something along the lines of Mrs. Smith taking her by the hair and using her face to wipe at the board, "Your handwriting wasn't neat enough sweetie, start again." Indulge you inner bad girl that needs to suffer a bit!

The Old West
I need help with this one! Mostly I just love the clothing and styles! So I'd like to make a scene around it! This is probably less sexual than my other ideas. Maybe I'm a barmaid, or a woman in a brothel/saloon. Some sort of boomtown with all sorts of cowboys, vagrants, gamblers, and other ne'erdowells. I see lots of flirty and fiddle dee dee at the card table with my dangerous outlaw or marshal!

I dig the free bump, but let's not post to this thread, 'k? Ok!

I'm not sure I'm lit enough to do threads. And I'm a bit shy, believe it or not! I prefer Yahoo messenger, but don't let that fool ya': I still write paragraphs and like my dialogue and details. Messenger is fun because of the give and take.

PMs and Emails are new to me, and I'm a bit intimidated. They also seem to not work out, people like to start, get it going, then vanish! So if you're one of those don't get my hopes up okay? I am totally getting a feel for it though, and I recognize the upside. I'll give it a shot with you if your ideas are HOT!

I am online mostly during the week, usually daytime. There are a smattering of weekends and evenings I'm on, so for messenger if our schedule doesn't work, well...it's a shame? Posting PM and Email you can expect regular and prompt responses pretty much daily during the week- and I expect the same!

Check my preferences page if you want more to brainstorm with.

So are you messaging me yet?

Love where you are going with your plots and we are so similar in realistic settings and YIM orientation with paras...would love to brainstorm ideas when you are available...i am dblitz_cannon on yahoo

Bamagirl said:
In no way am I superseding my other thread. This is just for some ideas I have!

I like scenes that are mostly realistic. I get it, we will be playing out fantasies, so there's some wiggle room, but for the most part I like human characters that behave in predictable ways in a contemporary environment. I'm in no way judging anyone, but I don't do any of the sci-fi or D&D stuff (or vampires, werewolves, whatever the heck a futa is, etc.).

I like a good mix of story with the smut. There's only so many ways to describe a blowjob or penetration, and it's the getting to that point that's most exciting. I'd like some regular partners too, so we can run these characters through multiple scenes. Sort of like a play!

And some ideas....

The Fat Girl
So not super fat, but large. Larger than she'd like, and he lets her know. I see this one as a very degrading and humiliating thing. Does it have sex? Of course, but wouldn't he tell her while he takes her throat how fat girls give the best head? And that she may as well give up her hiney, 'cause aren't big girls supposed to be freaky?

I expect some no-sex stuff here too. He picks out her clothes. Hey babe, go grab a pack of smokes- and yanks her shirt up to show off her belly in the store. Out to dinner: She had wings. He had a salad. Took away her napkins. "No dessert for me, trying to watch my figure," he laughs to the cute petite waitress, "But she'd love some chocolate cake, wouldn't you Chelsea?" And she still doesn't get a fork!

The Teacher
Really this depends on the (female only!) student. Maybe it's Miss Thang and she's had enough of her, and she knows the girl cares more about her rep than her pride. Or maybe it's the shy and quiet bookworm who won't say a thing. The one common theme is if you want to graduate you have to pass English, and Mrs. Smith's reputation as an icy cold bitch doesn't do her justice. Her wayward pupil is gonna receive quite the miseducation! Strong D/s elements, maybe some light bondage, definitely some humiliation. Something along the lines of Mrs. Smith taking her by the hair and using her face to wipe at the board, "Your handwriting wasn't neat enough sweetie, start again." Indulge you inner bad girl that needs to suffer a bit!

The Old West
I need help with this one! Mostly I just love the clothing and styles! So I'd like to make a scene around it! This is probably less sexual than my other ideas. Maybe I'm a barmaid, or a woman in a brothel/saloon. Some sort of boomtown with all sorts of cowboys, vagrants, gamblers, and other ne'erdowells. I see lots of flirty and fiddle dee dee at the card table with my dangerous outlaw or marshal!

I dig the free bump, but let's not post to this thread, 'k? Ok!

I'm not sure I'm lit enough to do threads. And I'm a bit shy, believe it or not! I prefer Yahoo messenger, but don't let that fool ya': I still write paragraphs and like my dialogue and details. Messenger is fun because of the give and take.

PMs and Emails are new to me, and I'm a bit intimidated. They also seem to not work out, people like to start, get it going, then vanish! So if you're one of those don't get my hopes up okay? I am totally getting a feel for it though, and I recognize the upside. I'll give it a shot with you if your ideas are HOT!

I am online mostly during the week, usually daytime. There are a smattering of weekends and evenings I'm on, so for messenger if our schedule doesn't work, well...it's a shame? Posting PM and Email you can expect regular and prompt responses pretty much daily during the week- and I expect the same!

Check my preferences page if you want more to brainstorm with.

So are you messaging me yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom