Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting the old ways... (Bethany Farrell x ThomasRHellsing)

Well the wedding was done. And it was a beautiful one too. Lonita
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcego06i021qh8c4lo1_1280.jpg

was finally in her new home, making it nice and cozy. She brought back some stuff from her house in Chile to give it that Latino style as her new man was ok with her doing up the house...

As she unpacked boxes she held a belt that stirred some hot memories of her first experiences with men....

She sighed.... her new husband treated her great .. in fact better than any man she ever knew, that every one is equal North American style. The sex was good and he was a gentle lover... but sometimes she longed for the latin machismo....she wanted to know her place as she was taught in Chile...

Her daydream left her wet... I wish I could talk to him... maybe now we are married.... She decided to put the belt up on the wall near the kitchen table, its large steel buckle an well worn wide leather with those used eyeholes staring provocatively down.. I wonder if he will notice?

Thomas smiled as he got home. Smiling he kissed his wife on the forehead. They'd had a talk about what she needed the previous night. He had decided to try it.

After kissing her on the forehead he said, "Hello my little Chilean slut, did you have a good day, lazing around the house. Gods know you didn't exercise you fat ass."

Looking at her for a few seconds to make sure he was doing this right, he said, "Bitch why don't you have me a soda ready? Go get me one, and bring me the ice cold bottle after you've emptied it into a glass. You'd better hurry the fuck up!"

Moving towards the couch he turned on the T.V., switching it to something he wanted to watch he said, "When your dumb fat ass gets done with that, you may remove my shoes, using your teeth to untie the laces, then use your teeth to remove my socks and give me a nice foot message with your mouth."

Thomas was getting hard as he added, "And you wearing all those expensive clothes is pissing me off, I want you naked around me, unless I say otherwise, understand?"

Oh wow he got the message :) .. ok now I better do this right....

She gets the tray and drink from the fridge, opens it and pours half in a glass and leaves the cold bottle as well. She strips down thinking where should she put her clothes? Oh what the hell she just leaves them in pile on the floor at the moment. Her breathing is faster, and she feels her body react...

Her nipples become hard raisins on her dark areolae.. she brushes against her pussy feeling its dampness... now this iss what she liked.. she knew her place...

She comes into the living room and sets the tray beside him bending down. "Here you are sir." is all she says.

She stands upright hands behind her back hoping he'll inspect her, but waiting for whatever comes.....

Thomas's hand lashed out smacking her fat ass, as he said, "Stupid whore, you forgot the bottle. What should I expect from some dumb tramp who had to marry a fat white American to get out of her shit hole of a country?"

Thomas thrust his middle finger into her sex roughly, as he made a face, "What thee fuck, your getting wet from this? I knew you were a fucked up slut, but this is getting you wet. Stupid nasty bitch."

He fingered her a few times with his finger, before pulling it out and wiping it off in her hair. He growled "Go get the fucking bottle you useless tramp."

When she returned he ordered her to bend over, legs spread, hands on her ankles. Smirking he said, "I'm tired of the smells coming from this loose ass pussy and I'm tired of it being so loose. So let's fix that shall we?"

He thrust the ice cold, but not really bottle into her cunt. Where the lip of the bottle would grind her G-spot with every movement. He said, "That had better stay nice and deep slut, it comes out, or you cum and you will be punished. Now get on your hands and knees, ass facing the T.V. and give me my foot message!"

Thomas then added, "And don't call me Sir, sounds too much like your dirty border umping language, call me Owner, since I own you now bitch. Your going to be a good bitch huh? Bark for me, and then get to the foot message!"

oooo he was pulling out some big guns already ... mmmm she liked t... It was so nice to be used she sighed...

"Yes owner." When she went to get the bottle she couldn't help but frig her pulsating clit a bit..."ooooh "She moaned I am a good slut now... I can only hope for more use...

She bent over for her owner, and when he thrust the bottle in she gasped abit... the fridgid temp of the bottle caused her to contract but the gradual heating back to room temp was equisite... She shifted her hips to grind and roll the bottle abit inside

As she was told to do by her new owner, she went on all 4's and took of his socks "Arf ARf" she barked as she started to massage her owners feet

They were dirty and smelly from a hard days work. She took it as a honour to clean his feet so she started licking and sucking each toe, cleaning the toe jam between his feet hoping that if she did a good job he would reward his new whore...

It was a bit tough to do as his feet were in bad shape but she managed it thinking of how he might use her....

He glared slightly as he saw her caress her clit. Waiting until she'd cleaned the most sweaty part of his feet he lightly but firmly smacked her cheek with his foot saying, "Did I see you touch my property without permission in the kitchen? Stand up NOW!"

Walking around her he said, "Walking around her he did his best to look menacing as he said, "I know your a stupid Chilean whore, so I'll say this slowly for your fat stupid ass!"

He pointed to her lips and tongue, "These pouty Chilean lips and long desperate cum addicted tongue belong to me! If I order you to give me a hummer on the high way to your insufferable mother's house you say "Yes sir, thank you sir may I swallow sir!"

He grabbed her tits, in just the right way, harder then he'd ever dared before, but not too hard as he said, "These Tits are mine, to BITE, LICK, and SUCK as I see fit."

He bit, licked, and sucked each tit as he said it. His thumbs rubbing her nipples again harder then normal but not too hard, "These nipples are also mine to suck, bite, nibble, lick, twist, yank, and anything else I can think to do to them."

Again both nipples were lavished with attention. He let his let hand slip down to her slit before moving back up as he said, "If I tel you to whip them out in the middle of Wal-mat because I wanna nut on them, you say "Yes sir, than you sir, should I lick them off, or let your cum marks show when I pull my shirt back down sir."

His left hand slid back down, his palm rubbing her clit fast s two fingers hooked inside of her cunt, "This cunt is mine. If next time we're at a restaurant the waitress is hitting on me, an get's me hard I might order you to pull your slutty dress up, no underwear for a whore lie you, bend you over the table and fuck you in the middle of the restaurant. You'll thank me or it, an then help me seal the deal with the waitress won't you?"

He smacked her ass, "And this ass hole, oh baby, I am going to make you cum so had from my dick in your ass your going to black out."

He moved towards the bedroom, "Stay, I am going to change and since you touched yourself you don't get to watch."

Thomas came back wearing only his black robe. His crotch bulge obvious as he sat on the chair he said, "Get your fat ass over here. Before I start to pound you, I want you to grind my cunt your using, on my cock, I want you to tell me your most twisted, kinky fantasies. They'd better be goo too. I wanna nut before I get inside of you, so you can lick it up."

She rubbed her tits where he had used them and sighed... This is what she wanted.. to be used....oh trust me owner you keep using me this way and I will do any thing you want.....She needed to cum now... now more than ever she squirmed and squealed a bit as he left the room

When he came back and sat in the chair she never took her eyes off his crotch .. she needed it... wanted it...lust filled her eyes and brain..

"Oh owner I need your dirtiest and nastiest...I want you to fuck me where ever you please, treat me like the pigslut I am. I need to be used. Stretch my pussy, stretch my dirty ass hole." She keeps grinding her now dripping snatch into his lap.

"I am an animal.. I want to be caged naked, with my holes open for use. Put me in the back yard sometimes and have the neighbourhood guys use my holes" She moans...

"Make me your table slut, bring me to resteraunts and put me in the mens room gagged and tied to a stall so strange men can use my holes for you pleasure or while you collect a fee." She crys out

"Throw me out on my ass naked by my hair because of being a whore and then tie me to the front porch and have your way with me if I am worthy of coming back.." She screams out and cums panting...

"How was that my owner?" she asks humbly worried about retribution for what she said....

He slapped her, grabbing her hair "Who the fuck said you could cum? Stupid fat cow, I wanted you horny, not fucking cumming like a two bit tramp. I already know your slut stamina isn't as good as my godly cock. I guess I'll have to drive that lesson home again huh?"

He pushed her to her knees, smacking her face with his dick a few times. Getting the choker leash they'd use on their big dog, he put it on her. Leading her outside, he bent her over. Letting her see through a not hole in the fence that their neighbors were out barbecuing. He knew her and the woman next door were pretty close friends. Smirking he tied the choker around the tall relatively thick fence post. He smirked as he whispered in her ear, "You'd better let me know what a good job I'm doing. Aren't you glad we got such a tall privacy fence?"

He then with no more warning then that shoved his cock in her ass. Fucking it hard and hast. His testicles working the bottle in an out of her cunt. He spoke quietly but not a whisper, "I hope you will remember your place, when it comes time to lick your slut juices out of my pubic hair. I was going to shave tonight, but I don't think I will You'll get to bury your face in it every time you suck me off how's that sound?"

He put his hands on her hips and fucked her ass harder and faster.

Back
Top Bottom