Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another attempt at Star Wars (Old Republic Era)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Alright I am going to try to put this out there again, this is a setting that has been a 'BIG' craving of mine for quite some time but I have yet to get one consistently going.

My desire is to play some of my characters from the MMORPG "Star Wars the Old Republic" in a roleplay, I have a few I really want to play and so I'll list the ones I want to play and what their class/profession is.

Now these roleplays can be either smut oriented or story oriented I just would like to play in this setting, quite a lot actually.

Now for my opposite, I am sticking with my traditional rule of only playing with female characters with female players (sorry guys even if you are a playing a girl, if I Know you are a guy it just won't work out). As well I prefer playing with aliens, despite most my characters being human I just love the alien races in star wars especially sith purebloods and Chiss ;).

Sha'naer'ala (Imperial Operative, Futanari, Chiss)

Claria Damain (Sith Lord/Assassin, futanari, human)

Garael Damain(Darth, Sith Noble, Sorcerer, male, sith pureblood)

Comrail Hadeth (Dark Honor Guard, male, human)

Tassius Val'rian (Jedi Sage, Padawan, male, human)

Vastrian Val'rian (Merchant, echani trained, male, human) is Tassius's twin brother so odds are they will appear in one another's story.

Calmian Vaen (Sith Warrior, Lord, Male, human)

Saora'rel (Gunslinger, Smuggler, Futanari, Twilek)

If anyone is interested let me know :p, I prefer doing my roleplays in PMs but can be convinced to do IMs or threads. Now don't think that this is only to do with these characters, I enjoy Star Wars and I love using my characters for roleplay. Any any one of them could bring in additional people for group scenes, anything you can think of hit me up with your idea and lets see if we can make something for us both to enjoy!

*Bump* I am thankful for the responses that have been made in relation to Star Wars but I am still looking for some other to add to my craving for some Naughty/Story Star Wars roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom